It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention ATS, This Is Important

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Unless they each have a sizable army, I doubt they'll be able to hold onto to anything...including their lives.

sizable armies...

do NOT matter

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by jiggerj

Unless they each have a sizable army, I doubt they'll be able to hold onto to anything...including their lives.

sizable armies...

do NOT matter

Explain?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
reply to post by dogstar23

So thirty seconds of your life is much more valuable than learning the truth about how the rest of your life will be?

Edit :

Also, the point of the thread (since you asked) is to show people (for the ones who may still be stuck in their fantasy land) that this world isn't what it seems. This isn't about hits dude, I truly don't care how popular anything is. The truth is the truth no matter how popular it is. I've posted many threads that haven't wasted "30 second of your life", and they only got one, maybe two replies.

edit on 2-9-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

No, its certainly not. I was simply annoyed by this, one of far too many posts recently on ATS acting as though there is groundbreaking information contained within. Instead, all we got was a recap of the most basic of conspiracy theory, with the addition of your negative, defeatist attitude. What is that important for? So people can sink into despair if they so desire?

And to your edit - so you're in a fantasy land if you haven't given up, despite the fact that a few evil "elites" own amd run everything? Look, you're entitled to believe as you see fit, but if all you really have to add is that you have no hope or faith, that isn't important, it's just an announcement of one more soul who's failednin the face of adversity.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Did I seriously just read a thread all about giving up?

Question.. HOW DID AMERICA FORM IN THE FIRST PLACE? They sure as hell didn't give up.

You sorry sad saps don't realize we could form our own country RIGHT NOW if we wanted to...
a government, an army, all of it, why? BECAUSE IT'S OUR RIGHT.

how do you think any of what we have now came to be? Nobody asked for permission.
They fought for it... They made it happen...

I seriously don't understand why we even listen to those people anymore when we know there is more of us...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I believe you are right. This experiment has failed.

But once it burns to the ground, we will have a chance to begin anew and use our experiences to make the next round much better.

All good things must come to an end, but that doesn't mean it's the end of good things.

Stay positive.
edit on 2-9-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

I agree, But it don't need to be burned to the ground. Back to ground level YES. Need to get back to the foundation of what this country was meant to be. not what it has turned into. Back in the day we separated church and state. now we need to divide corporation and state. Easier said then done, I know.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Everybody is a master of their own destiny. We are free to move, and free to do as we wish.

We are not slaves.

If you are a prisoner, it is of your own doing.

If you feel the system is wrong, live within the system, but don't be part of it. Nobody controls your thoughts, unless you let them.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

search out some 'Benjamin Fulford' stuff, might make you feel a bit better. Nothing quite like hope to keep you going eh

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
How the heck did this make the front page. This is just a condensed version of what ATS has been saying in virtually every thread for years. I will be leaving ATS soon, as the validity, credibility and dignity of this once loved lite...has been compromised by MOD bias, ignorant application met with curiosity and interest, repetitive posts and blatant stupidity which makes the front page while my posts of Feminism and the oppression of men gets delete by one particular MOD. I cannot believe that this is on the front page. ATS is dying.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The experiment has definitely failed or at least is one its way to ultimate failure shortly. I expect a major depression in the coming years and what we have been going through for the past few years will feel like the good days even though many of us are already suffering.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The people in the days of the Bubonic plague probably thought humanity was screwed...

Native Americans/African slaves probably thought humanity was screwed...

During the world wars many probably felt this way....

And here we are today.

What you're presenting as truth is not truth in the least. When you say humanity is screwed, what do you mean? Yes, there are many suffering. But also there are many doing fine or even prospering and enjoying life. The people in power have a pretty good hold on things, yeah, but the people without power do have the opportunity to gain some.

Do yourself a favor, try on a new attitude. What have you to lose?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
A thousand years ago, if a peasant allowed his or her shadow, to touch that of a lord, the penalty with be death.

Thousands of years ago if a leader announced to his troops, "We are invading this territory because we need land, slaves and resources"? The Army would cheer and off they would go. During the "Hundred Years War," peasants who fought were told, that the reason the war was being fought. Was because the "other" side, placed his or her hand on the wrong shoulder when the formed the crucifix on there bodies.

Things have changed, though change is not something can often be related to in one lifetime, but rather
something that occurs over thousands of years.

Despite its faults mankind will continue to survive even if that process is perhaps akin to baby steps.

Yes we do have the technology to destroy ourselves but that does not mean we will.

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I want to respond but feel like it would be the exact same response I gave earlier.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-9-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

The experiment failed? NO, those who never liked the so called experiment, began to use the 10 planks of Communism many years ago to redesign everything, to suit them. Kruschev said : "We will bury you".
Those whose ideology is exactly what he represented have done quite nicely in that department. Some of us have been trying to warn you since the McCarthy days,but he was slandered into oblivion, by the very ones embedded in our government who were there to "bury us". If you had ever been taught some in depth history, you would understand.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The fact the elite need to gather at two important secret meetings annually tells me all I need to know.

The bilderbergers

and the rich and famous playboy club---more like THE GAY CLUB!

Mock sacrifices(or real?) at an underground dungeon with screams being heard and huge bon fires?

Alex Jones is a hero, and I mean it literaly! He managed to infiltrate this ultra-secure private club and get footage.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
My thought is that OP is absolutely right...on one condition: we decide the world (excepting TPTB and their lackeys, of course) isn't worth fighting for.

That's what I'm getting from OP, that this world and all of our future generations aren't worth going up against a Hydra, Medusa, Gorgon, all the Titans, the forces of Olympus and every literary super villain...all in one sitting. And then the Devil himself for dessert, so to speak.

Is that right, OP? Our children and their children aren't worth the sacrifices we may be forced to make for the sake of their future? Are we so afraid of losing that we're afraid to stand up for the innocents that will walk this earth for the next few thousand years? Is it not worth the loss, the pain?

According to you, from what I read in your original post, it's not worth it. Not in the least. And I beg to differ.
edit on 2-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Did you think I said THE GAY CLUB loosely?

WTF are they doing there for 2 WEEKS???

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
For the people who think we still can make a difference in the face of overwhelming odds, please tell me, how?

A simple quote about strength or a sentence about how they will eventually lose their power isn't going to help.

I don't think anyone could give a difinitive answer to your question. I do believe in time the answers will come to all of us. All criminals eventually will get caught. A scam can only be ran for so long.
Everyday that we survive all that we have been put through the past ten years shows our resillience.
The longer we can keep going, and refuse to give up, the offenders will continue to be outed further.
Too many people are in fear of the thought of what will happen when the train derails-lose that fear and continue to go forward.
The most important thing to remember is that we Americans need to be there for each other-united we stand, divided we fall.

May tomorrow be a better day

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It's our own fault, because we allow them to take advantage of us. All the fear mongering, the corporate and political control has gone on for so long we just accept it. As long as we have money in our pocket books, we will feel secure. The day the majority scrape the bottom of the barrel, can't feed their kids or lose their homes, is the day the human race will wake up and say enough is enough. Until than, we're all on this runaway train ride together and pretty soon we'll be running out of track.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by shoshoniwolf

All criminals eventually will get caught. A scam can only be ran for so long.

That assumption has a prerequisite: we must want it. We must want the criminal to be caught, we must want the scam to be stopped.

We don't want to know the pain of the world. We're too greedy, and we're too ashamed of that greed. We've done too much damage, and we're ashamed of having done that damage. And so, we will continue to drink the kool-aid, until the pain of drinking it becomes worse than the prospect of the withdrawal.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

I have only one thing to say to your post and to anyone who thinks they will control the world.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join