Attention ATS, This Is Important

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I have to agree, we're reaching a point where we simply cannot go much further. The enviromental damage alone is horrific enough, then to consider the rest of the equation.

I think though, we still have a choice, a choice to put on our better selves and that we should, regardless of whatever end may come, because, no matter how bad things can get, when people come together, it will vastly improve whatever situation they will find themselves and its a far better alternative to running around like a bunch of crazed animals but I don't have much faith in humanity, so I'd like to be proven wrong in my lack of faith.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Youre right!
Were screwed!
That doesnt tend to stop me.......ive got my own agenda......its called bringing the light......
Everychance i get i spread what love and joy i can to people....
I do what i can to help the poor (i am effing poor!) but no matters, cause there IS ALWAYS somebody worse off than me....so........lots to do, lots to think about, Still like you, and everyone else
I am waiting for Godot.......
if he shows up soon ill be strong enough to fight...if not ill be old enough to be cunning......
get off yer ass and DO things....yer head will snap around......
peace
edit on 2-9-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
History repeats itself, all civilizations thought they were going to last forever, and all fell, and the world as it was known at the time, fell into darkness following the collapse. After the darkness a new civilization dawns and it is better than the one before, sometimes better for the ages, as the Renaissance was. There is always hope.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
reply to post by Deetermined

The bible has predicted absolutely nothing.

The bible has been rewritten hundreds of times, and the only way it ever "predicted" anything was
when people twist the words to fit into context. But thats neither here nor there. I'm not talking about
the bible, I'm talking about the human race.

The bible predicted nothing? Not even the establishment of the state of israel? Thats just the tip of the tip.
Either the bible has divine scriptures within it, or this is the biggest conspiracy of all time.
One thing I have learned is to never count anything out as impossible, Improbable, maybe

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

As Walt in Breaking Bad said: "I may end up in hell but I am not laying down till I get there!" The world has gone through darker times and come out of it. It's always darkest before the dawn. Never ever give up!

Edited to add. I just read this in another post. This is how we change things! Maybe it will give you hope? Much thanks to DerepentLEstranger for posting it in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope he doesn't mind if I post it here it seems very pertinent.

Leaderless Resistance

Where does the State draw its support and funding from to pay for our own enslavement, to
prepare for our inevitable rebellion? Funding and support comes from you. From me. From anyone who voluntarily supports Leviathan. You are conditioned to think that death and taxes are certain, but, while you can't escape death, taxes are indeed voluntary and the State is powerless to enforce their illegal theft so long as enough people refuse to cooperate with it.

During the Great Depression there was such a tax revolt. Not everyone participated in it but it was
sufficient enough in numbers that the government was powerless to do anything about it. They
could only hire people to go door to door begging – begging – people to pay their taxes. What a
glorious example of the real power we, the People, have over even such a grotesque, power-bloated government. They begged them to pay their taxes. They didn't SWAT team their houses, shoot their dog, and throw them in jail. They begged them to allow the State to rob them. Let that sink in.

The biggest problem we have now, particularly since the Great Depression, is that spirit of self sovereignty has been gradually eroded away, so that most Americans not only feel that they must pay their taxes, even if such taxes are illegal, but that it is their lawful, patriotic duty to do so, and they are more than happy to do it – anyone who does not is a cheat and a scoundrel and un-American. Would that I had a dime for every person who got angry at me for telling them that not only was the State robbing them and their children of their wealth and prosperity, that this theft was an example of their slavery, but that none of it was legal in the first place. The only real revolution that will deliver true liberty is a revolution of consciousness. This revolution demands that you stop looking outward for leaders and saviors, and be your own leader, your own savior. Within your own mind lies simultaneously the problem and the solution to all
your problems.

You must lead, but you must not allow anyone to follow you, except to encourage them to be their own leaders. And we must recognize the innate power we as a collective have, that no matter how powerful the State becomes, it can only function if the people grabs it by the heel and places it upon their own necks. This is the genius behind the scam, but also the beauty behind the solution:

stop empowering it. Do not vote. Do not pay taxes. Do not join or allow anyone you know to join the military. Do not invest or spend your money in the mega-corporations, particularly the banks, which control our government. Become self-sufficient: save your money. Buy gold and silver. Get off the grid. Produce your own food, water, heat, and electricity. Arm yourself. Educate yourself. Turn your attention inward. Only you can save you.

Movements and group-think are nothing but avenues for us to relinquish responsibility for our own actions, or inactions; for us to play the victim. We stand outside their buildings waxing hysterical about truth and justice, and they laugh at us as their hired thugs – the militarized police – tear gas us and assault us with batons, attack dogs and sound cannons. Face it, folks: the game is rigged. They've very carefully and meticulously created this matrix over generations with nothing but their own aggrandizement and perpetuation in mind. They haven't come this far to let a mob of
people clamoring for justice stop them. It is difficult to wrap your head around, because it is part of your programming.

Fighting tyranny and injustice is the American way. The Matrix we live under does not have at its source some external influence. The global power elite are not aliens (well, maybe they are...), they're not gods or supervillains. They are a manifestation of the diseased egoic mindset of the collective. They are you. They are me. If you want justice for these crimes you just as well might wrap the noose around your own neck. The only justice to be had in this world is to accept responsibility for your actions, or inactions, and do what must be done to change. Be the change you wish to see in the world. Take responsibility.

It is ridiculously simple yet staggeringly difficult. We hate them, and yet we think we need them, or at least someone who will serve us better. For as long as the current egoic malaise exists in the
collective psyche, you can hang all the David Rockefellers and Donald Rumsfelds you like, and
more will simply take their place. Take it to the bank.
This state of the world will change when you change. If you feel like change cannot take place
until enough other people change, then change will never take place. Change only takes place
when you step into your own power, and jealously guard that power and let no one have it. You
are part of the collective, and your own personal awakening evolves the collective towards
consciousness and freedom. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. That is all
you can do, and it is enough.

consciousresonance.net...
gnosis474.blogspot.com...
edit on 2-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Are u kidding,trolling or just waking up. Good morning sleepy head

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

If you think that everything that's happened to Israel and is still happening to Israel is mere coincidence, so be it.

I'll just leave you with these verses to contemplate and be on my way.

Zechariah 12:3

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Zechariah 12:9

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Zechariah 14:12

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Considering all of the nations who have already turned their back on Israel, if the Bible had actually been rewritten, I doubt they would have rewritten it to include their own demise. Even the Romans fought against Jerusalem and who do you think would have been responsible for rewriting the Bible, provided it ever happened?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Stay true, stay positive, never give up, never back down, your spirit is strong and you can resist the coming darkness.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You forgot to throw into the mix all the permanent damage we are doing to our Earth. I believe too that the human race as it is now is not sustainable. Technology and as advanced as it is becoming, branched into the wrong direction. I.e. burning fossil fuel instead of a low impact alternative. We won't let go of the wrong way of doing things and allow change, mostly because of the corrupt people high up in the system won't allow it. I have said it before, I am looking forward to the dismantling of all we have created. I know it's not fair to all the young ones who have not lived yet, but it's got to happen....no, it's GOING TO happen. What is it, 100 days til December 21st 2012?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Im moronic and yet you are seething with displeasure, aggression, negativity, and argumentation trying to get your point across. A point thats old, accepted, being dealt with by us all on our own levels and years of experience with and because of TPTB. But to you....its important! Been there...right here..on ATS...many many threads ago...yours isnt the 1st.

Yes, we are screwed. We have been. We own nothing and cant do much about it. We cant chage the world and a grander plan is in place. One we have no control over..or very little at best.

Might be new to you but by rehashing old news with the same unchangable and undeniable causes and effects? Yes sir. We knew that. Open a book. Read what we've read...experience what we have.

Its tiring to see threads like ""Important"...yeah maybe to you...so we give it a read and find its something we've known all along...because its not by any means "new".

Perhaps in our "moronic" world we just dont get the breadth of importance your placing on this topic. We are too busy living it...and suffering because of it.

Now if you have a valid SOLUTION or two...it'd be worth hearing. Yet, morons that most of us are ..just dont see you putting forth anything new and certainly no solutions for change...

And that is the truest point of your thread: We are screwed and can do little to change it. Never could, maybe never can. Not voting, not "occupying" not killing the bankers, not heading for the hills.

Society has a grand plan and design..and sadly...it doesnt involve most of us....bigger fish swim in these waters....and we are minnows...and morons.

PS Please dont respond...Ive had enough negativity for today. Thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
We're NOT screwed, not quite yet.
However, there is an Idiocratocratic ( borrowed the the movie name) form of foreplay going on.
Before we are completely raped by the Power elitists, that have taken the helm. There is still chance to say no.
We Must say no. And we must do it at the ballot box. From the Dogcatcher, all the way to the Narcissist-Chief,
And I don't just men the current Loser in the Whitehouse. They are temporary, and listen to their Advisors, and the pimps of K-street. Perhaps lobbyists are good place to start. They don't run the show, but they certainly inflict damage. Minimizing, the power of the vote, and the people that participate in this process.

Please vote....Local votes really carry a lot of weight.
We can get out of this mess.

edit on 2-9-2012 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-9-2012 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arles Morningside
I have to agree, we're reaching a point where we simply cannot go much further. The enviromental damage alone is horrific enough, then to consider the rest of the equation.

I think though, we still have a choice, a choice to put on our better selves and that we should, regardless of whatever end may come, because, no matter how bad things can get, when people come together, it will vastly improve whatever situation they will find themselves and its a far better alternative to running around like a bunch of crazed animals but I don't have much faith in humanity, so I'd like to be proven wrong in my lack of faith.

Yes we are damaging the atmosphere but why should the "general public" take the full weight on their shoulders? We have no choice other than to "aspire to be the rich" because of inflation and ridiculous taxes imposed on us like slaves. If you are for carbon taxes, you shouldn't have a freaking penny in your bank account. People are giving up on the system because it's useless. We have too many "scholars" who think they know whats best for everyone (more taxes)
The notion that " the middle class sealed their own fate" is a cop out. This is natural as our tech improves.
Will they let us into space?

And what about china? You think they will pay carbon taxes? LOL
It's not about our health at all. I can't believe people are begging for more slavery.. It's pretty sad
edit on 2-9-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

well.. I'm at complete peace in my faith knowing that I shall fear no man or demon regardless of the lack of resources and who controls them; the Romans did the exact same thing .. and due to a northern country that was 'controlled' by these the tyrants, they prevailed and eventually took Rome. 'It was all just paper Tigers'

There is nothing new under the sun. Nazis tried to do it; failed, Alexander the Great got close, failed. Russia tried to do it, failed. The empire tried .. failed. Mr. Smith tried... Failed. England tried to do it for centuries... FAILED.

DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT???!

All roads lead to Rome...don't they. The NWO is just a new label slapped on the old 'system'....

YOU & I do have a choice~!!

Just because someone controls all the resources does NOT mean they've taken away our POWER of Choice. We have the power within us.... ALL of us, to NOT lay down but to stand up and if one falls .. 10 more will take their place !!!

Since when did we NOT have a choice?~!!! STAND UP men and women of the world, use your divine power of choice to CHOOSE regardless of what may or may not look hopeless.

I've taught my daughters that there is NO such word as can't.......can't means WON"T.

edit on 2-9-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by Vandettas
Let me get to the point : The human race is screwed.

Its only the elite, warmongers, terrorists, arms dealers, soldiers, weapons manufacturers and everyone that wants wars that are screwed; to hell.

TPTB believe they are in control.

They are not. They never were and never will be.

This is their last ditch attempt to cause as much bloodshed as possible.

Just hang in there, their days are numbered now - literally.

i agree. they can run, but they cannot hide. POWER TO THE PEOPLE

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

well.. I'm at complete peace in my faith knowing that I shall fear no man or demon regardless of the lack of resources and who controls them; the Romans did the exact same thing .. and due to a northern country that was 'controlled' by these the tyrants, they prevailed and eventually took Rome. 'It was all just paper Tigers'

There is nothing new under the sun. Nazis tried to do it; failed, Alexander the Great got close, failed. Russia tried to do it, failed. The empire tried .. failed. Mr. Smith tried... Failed. England tried to do it for centuries... FAILED.

All roads lead to Rome...don't they. The NWO is just a new label slapped on the old 'system'....

Just because someone controls all the resources does NOT mean they've taken away our POWER of Choice. We have the power within us.... ALL of us, to NOT lay down but to stand up and if one falls .. 10 more will take their place !!!

Since when did we NOT have a choice?~!!! STAND UP men and women of the world, use your divine power of choice to CHOOSE regardless of what may or may not look hopeless.

I've taught my daughters that there is NO such word as can't.......can't means WON"T.

thank god for people like you. ROCK ON AND KEEP TEACHING. teach other to teach others and pretty soon we will be on top again. never think yourself to be larger than anyone else. always question everything.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Good riddance.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Preach!
No weapon formed against me shall prosper

Hey komodo. Next time an atheist tells you to shut up and obey, simply tell him there is nothing new under the SON.
edit on 2-9-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Your truth is based on all the knowledge you have amassed and in accordance with that you have made a logical assessment. But.... you are missing the knowledge of the future or possible futures. That is what other people here call hope, that light at the end of the tunnel. What that means is we all carry on till that reality you are seeing confirms itself, but if it doesn't? We just continue standing on stepping stones, that something is coming to an end yes. But where that end will lead is another question altogether. On the other hand there are a lot of good people on earth meet them and enjoy that moment.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Wait, but who has all the gold???

Last I heard there was no gold. Well, not in Fort Knox. It's GONE! Just wish I could remember where I heard it.

The elite or whatever you want to call them couldn't give a toss about money, or rather what the currency is... They have ASSETS! They know money is worthless, but assets are not! They own gold, jewels, silver, cars, houses, fine art, factories, LAND, etc etc etc... If the currencies changed tomorrow do you really think they would give a damn?

Unless they each have a sizable army, I doubt they'll be able to hold onto to anything...including their lives.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot

Originally posted by wasaka
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

That Ellner quote is a good place to start with this discussion, but it begs the question: Why?

Why is the world upside down? Has it always been this way? If so, then again our quarry is the same. Why do we live in such a dysfunction world? And why at every turn, when we attempt to change the world for the better--the unintended consequences reverse the progress we hoped to achieve and create more problems which were not intended?

Why: Lack of knowledge, imagine an infant trying to run the world.
Why does it always fall apart? We're just not smart enough to become the architects of society.
Why do many believe there are controlling elites that are purposely keeping the world in chaos?
Because they falsely accuse that we're smart when we are not.
They don't know how to run society, no one does.

We not smart enough? Is the only reason we see unintended consequences everywhere?

One good example of unintended consequences is Cass Sunstein's wife Samantha Power who wrote a book about how the United Nations could be used to end genocide in the world by being more pro-active. However, after being given the power by President Obama to be the architect of his "humanitarian action" in Libya, Powers watched in horror as a genocide erupted in the aftermath of her fail policy. Oops.

Here we have the classic example of unintended consequences and human stupidity. You make your mission in life to stop genocide, and what do you do? You team-up with a sworn enemy (in this case, elements of al-CIA-duh) and then proceed to facilitate the very conditions for genocide you sought to avoid and which prompted your "kenetic action" in the first place. Talk about a CONUNDRUM... and self-deception!

The point here is not what the Obama advisers Susan Rice and Samantha Power did (or failed to do). The point is we all have witnessed these very same kinds of epic failures in our own lives. Just like the USA creates more terrorist in order to justify endless war, so we look at the world through "the eyes of fear and attack" justifying ourselves as we go on hating our brother (and destroying our world).

Why? Is there more going on here than just unintended consequences and stupidity?

Personally, I see the problem as spiritual. The bottom-line is we live in hell. Why? Because we fear heaven. We enjoy living in a world without peace. We may pay lip-service to the idea of peace, but in reality that is not what we want. In fact, we work very hard to avoid heaven and the peace it would bring. We cling to our sensual desires, our opinions, and our false identity as if our very life depended on it. The truth is these things only create conflicts and keep us held captive to our ego-desires. We are slaves to the pleasure principle and we are always seeking but never finding validation. In short, we are invest in this illusion and bound to our earthly body by our ego. The answer, as others have said, is to drop our focus on the physical and tie our heart to heaven, only then will we exacpe this Matrix (the womb for our soul).

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join