Attention ATS, This Is Important

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

What exactly is your point?

For the most part, people who are disagreeing with me (which I have no problem with) in this thread are doing nothing but complaining.

At least give your reasoning behind it. Like I said in the OP which you probably stop reading halfway through :

You could say "With that attitude we're screwed", you could even say "You're wrong". You can say I'm arrogant, stupid, full of it, blind, weak, too young to get it or anything else bad.

What do my accomplishments in the last 5 years have to do with anything? Your on a completely different subject now. I'm talking about the human race.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Sucks to be you. You may want speak for yourself in the future. You assume everyone reading your post is in the same position/ condition as you. I assure you that's not the case. FYI

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The solution is to drop out and stop supporting The System. It's also a good idea to become a survivor now so you can be ready to help others survive. We also need to take technology with us and develop it.

We have seen too much to go back to happy go lucky consumerism. Any real and sustainable economy can only grow from our will to survive and thrive as a species rather than individuals.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You just figured this out? There are many here that have learned this years ago...and the only one surprised...is you.

And thanks for wasting 30 seconds of my life. For the past 20 yrs or more....Ive tried to stay away form those like yourself..."HEY!" "WAKE UP!" "I HAVE FIGURED THIS OUT!"

Yeah yeah...youre about 30 years short of realization. Go out and live your life...

And this is HARDLEY...hardley...important...to anyone other than those who like you...never saw it coming.

Oh. And when it does? Dont say we told you so...because we knew all along.

So? Pay attention..this is important.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskop
Sucks to be you.

Actually it sucks to be you, a person that doesn't say anything more than "sucks to be you" that contributes nothing to the thread.

You may want speak for yourself in the future.

I did, remember this? :

I feel as though what I am saying right now is the truth, and is 100% correct.

You assume everyone reading your post is in the same position/ condition as you. I assure you that's not the case.

When did I say that?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
We are the change we've been waiting for. You're only as screwed as you allow yourself to be....get off grid, tell your mates, start a community and hold onto your hats!

But yeah, things aren't great atm, are they?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Finally someone who gets it and is not trying to hide behind bogus claims or metaphysical garbage. This is not entirely exact though. Your freedom and rights are screwed, yes but to say humanity is screwed just because you feel you are losing your freedom, is overstretched. I bet life wont be so bad once all people are brainwashed and controlled. They wont know anything of the old times so they wont question their lives, they will think it is normal, like cattles you see?

Of course, i'm being very optimistic. There is no way in hell a great war or ELE or nuclear disaster wont happen in the near future. There is a high chance that humanity will destroy itself. Now with the current technology hidden included i bet some will make it whatever happens. Life underground in big cities or natural caves is probably possible. (fallout
) Think about impossible archeological discoveries that show ancient civilizations had high tech level before eventually destroying themselves. Hell some artifacts are millions years old and artificial. I got this feeling that humanity has been around for more than just a few hundred of thousand years. Survival of the species is not a problem. But what if a new world order actually happens without too much destruction so the current era can keep going on? There lies the true horror, especially with new technologies of mind control, who knows to what extent they will control you?

You bring a message of despair and people are usually looking for (false) hope. But it is a good reminder i think and maybe it will shake some minds?

Edit: funny as how you remind people the truth they dont want to hear they will just bash you and insult you. Makes you wonder how they are acting exactly like those at the top that try to suppress the Truth by any means necessary. Disgusting

As you said there is nothing that can be done. Mass awakening wont change a thing because the so called awakened are still stuck in the system with false beliefs/ideas so they will end in a dead end. Only a miracle could reverse the situation (religion out) ...

PS: there is supposed to be a sarcastic smiley for the first paragraph
edit on 2-9-2012 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
You just figured this out? There are many here that have learned this years ago...and the only one surprised...is you.

When did I say I just figured this out? When did I say I was surprised?

And thanks for wasting 30 seconds of my life. For the past 20 yrs or more....Ive tried to stay away form those like yourself..."HEY!" "WAKE UP!" "I HAVE FIGURED THIS OUT!"

I didn't realize 30 seconds of your life was so important that you have to get ignorant about it and make wild accusations with no bases top them.

And this is HARDLEY...hardley...important...to anyone other than those who like you...never saw it coming.

Oh. And when it does? Dont say we told you so...because we knew all along.

So? Pay attention..this is important.

Please, don't ever reply to me again, your ignorance is on a whole new level. I would think someone with
a high post and star count wouldn't be so moronic.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Humanity isn't screwed. Only those who invest in it are.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
So thirty seconds of your life is much more valuable than learning the truth about how the rest of your life will be?

Being young and feeling like your life is screwed despite and no matter what you do is nothing new. I felt that way many a time over the past near 48 years.

Guess what? After 24 years of marriage and having raised 3 kids later. We're still here, doing the same damn things we did back then and throughout. Persevering in our endeavors, to have a good life, make a good life for others and to help who we can along the way.

It would seem you're most likely looking at too big a picture and being overwhelmed by the task at hand presented by the same. You gotta stay focused more closely to home and with that which you have the best chance or ability to effectuate change and make a difference in.

Otherwise, I'd have to agree, that you can't repaint the world in but a mere few brush strokes. It's taken lifetimes to become what it is, and it will most likely take a far many more to ever significantly 'change' for the better.

As others have mentioned, Change what you can, Accept what you can't [for the time being, at least], and Learn to know and understand the difference between them.

It's all dynamic - LIFE - and the sooner one realizes that there are no 'written in stone' barriers, barricades or hurdles that can't be overcome - The Better.

One Day, One Footstep, One Instance At A Time

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more to be honest.
But their "System" is almost flawless. Not much we can do about it tbh. Most of us are still sleeping.

The only way to get out is start our own country and call is ATS!

E.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

first, i didn't read the thread before responding to your OP.
what does everyone else's opinion have to do with mine anyway ?

if you do not see my point, you might start by answering my questions rather avoid them.
the blanket statement "the human race is screwed" is still a blanket of BS.

no, i read it all, before responding, care to share and discuss the topic rather attack my posting ??

why are you quoting your own misconceptions ??
i didn't say any of those things yet you quote it as though i did, wtf ??

what is your point ??
unless you are not part of the "human race", your accomplishments or lack thereof do count.

perhaps you'd prefer to re-phrase YOUR statement ...

but after 5 years of just sitting back and watching
if all you've done is sit and watch, clearly, you have no horse/human in this race, do you ??

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I completely agree that by and large choice is an illusion, freedom is an illusion and not even a very good one at that. However; I disagree in regards to control. I do not believe that choice is an illusion based on there being a few wealthy controlling entities. I believe those in power are just as ignorant and ill informed as the masses. I believe many of the worlds problems stem from the fact that the masses put their stock in the rich to lead them to a better world, but the rich are not any smarter than the masses. The world is in peril from our own stupidity, there are no humans or groups of humans smart enough to take control, the world is out of control and it lives in complete chaos not by design, but by complete and total ignorance, from the top to the bottom and back again.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

As you said there is nothing that can be done. Mass awakening wont change a thing because the so called awakened are still stuck in the system with false beliefs/ideas so they will end in a dead end. Only a miracle could reverse the situation...

Yes, it would take a miracle, but what is a miracle?

This discussion reminds of an older thread:
You must be an idiot if you care about anything at all.

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
This is a thread about feelings towards changing the world... I am a firm believer in activism and revolution, and I do believe in God. I've always wanted to believe we have something huge and divine to live for. However, lately, I've been thinking more and more, and thoughts drive me crazy... It seems as though nothing really matters... it seems like no matter how much you try, you can't change anything. Not one single little detail.

This also reminds me of the quote by Michael Ellner:

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

That Ellner quote is a good place to start with this discussion, but it begs the question: Why?

Why is the world upside down? Has it always been this way? If so, then again our quarry is the same. Why do we live in such a dysfunction world? And why at every turn, when we attempt to change the world for the better--the unintended consequences reverse the progress we hoped to achieve and create more problems which were not intended?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
there are no humans or groups of humans smart enough to take control

I could do it. I just lack the funding

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
the human race is screwed ??

Yes.

in what way exactly ??

In every way imaginable. Do I have to say this again? They control media, they control the money, they control the people. Please show me evidence that I am wrong. We're screwed because of the fact that they get away with things like election fraud and we simply ignore it.

numbers of humans are increasing.

Numbers of humans are also decreasing, whats your point?

numbers of ppl awakening are increasing exponentially.

What will this "change" in people realizing something is wrong do?
Will it stop these people behind the curtains from destroying the constitution?
Will it stop the bailouts? Will it cure cancer? Will it cause a revolution?

how exactly is the human race screwed ??

You just asked that.

your defeatist attitude is nothing new.
your rambling of persistent failure is popular propaganda, nothing more.
have you even familiarized yourself with your own capabilities ??

Defeatist attitude?
Rambling?
We're not talking about me here are we? We're talking about the human race.

but after 5 years of just sitting back and watching, this has got to be obvious not just to me, but to everyone
not attacking you personally here but, if the most you've accomplished in 5yrs is watching this failure, tis no wonder you maintain a defeatist attitude.

So this statement here :

but after 5 years of just sitting back and watching, this has got to be obvious not just to me, but to everyone

Means to you that I literally have done nothing but watch in the last 5 years? Your interpretation of things
are a little weird, but no. I was specifically talking about everything from the elections to the corporations.

Did I answer your questions?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

By the way, stop trying to answer my questions with your own questions as if I'm in the wrong here. Its not my fault your pissed off.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I didn't read some of the replies, but I did want to point out a couple of things that might raise your optimism a little bit.

1) American hunters make up the largest army in the world. Hunting is not just about putting food on the table, it about keeping a tyrannical government in it's place.

www.libertynewsonline.com...

2) We vastly outnumber any controlling body by at least 1 million to 1. Any kind of unity among us will see victory in our favor, we just have to unite and stop dividing ourselves.

3) If the 'Illuminati' were to win, they would have done so already. Look at all they control in this world, nearly every aspect of what we do has big corporation fingerprints all over it, yet we are still free thinkers and will always be. Sure, a lot of us have our minds guided as we are susceptible to suggestion, but what happens to that control when the curtain is pulled back and the wizard is exposed? I do not think complete victory is possible although I do not think people in power will ever stop trying.

Have more confidence in your species. We are still living in our own 'Dark Ages' but it cannot stay dark forever. People are slow to learn but we are learning.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Sorry .... but the only time I'll ever be screwed, as in can't keep trying, is the day they're spreading my ashes across the landscape. Until then I'll keep waking up every day, putting one foot in front of the other, and try to make whatever difference I can in this world .. no matter how slight or small that may be.

Well think of it like this : What your walking on isn't the pavement, it is the big foot of a banker. You most likely have the illusion that your going somewhere, when his foot is always in front of yours. Well, yours and millions of other people.

Don't take me as being a jackass though. Although my opinion may be a little stronger than everyone else's (thats the only way I know how to put it) I understand what your trying to say.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I agree totaly.
we dont even know who and what to fight?

you can blame all kinds of people and things.
but who is at the top puling the strings?

the people you think are puling the strings are controled to.
some ware is a big place that they own and no one gets on to it.
and dont think you will find it.
they control the infomation about it.
so it will seem like a normal place.

this place is a heaven. but you will die if you get past the first fence.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join