Attention ATS, This Is Important

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Let me get to the point : The human race is screwed.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Very much a half glass empty point of view you have there OP.
I don't feel the battle is lost, awareness of the veil is increasing, the corruption becomes exposed and the people are waking up to the lies. People distrust the media more every day and seek out the real truth by doing their own searches. There's a reason the governments want control of the Internet, they've tried and failed but they'll keep on trying - once that freedom is lost your sentiments may be true but as a fellow ATS member says in their footer - 'evil can only triumph if good men do nothing'

If you're a good person, spread love, compassion, generousity and respect to not only your fellow human, but to the ~8.74 million eukaryote species on planet Earth.
edit on 2-9-2012 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

The blame is not always on system , but on the people as well.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Not all of us.

There is always a remnant.

We fall, we fail, but there is always a remnant and we start again.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I agree...but then I disagree Vandettas...

It isn't quite that simplistic.
Sure, the "machine" is screwed, it is doomed to fail and always has been...it will collapse under its own weight...this is being seen all around us right now and there are many reasons for this, some complex, some simplistic.

The human race, as we know it today, yeah....screwed...but that doesn't mean that we are all dead and that is the end. I am not even sure this is what you mean, but that is how it sounds....
The human race will endure....

Here, better than me talking and talking...in circles honestly...let me just tell you how I see this "going down"

"The machine" as we currently know it, the global economy (for the most part) will collapse....the "superpowers" will lash out in their dying breath....this beast isn't going down without a fight (and I don't just mean the U.S.)

This, to me...is a good thing and though I may not live through it to see "the light of day" that is ok with me. It isn't about me...or you...or any other individual. It is about change, change for the better, in my opinion.

When this happens there will be survivors...these survivors will be forced to rely on one another (for a while)....this will allow for small, self-sustainable communities. What we have learned during this "grand experiment" in some form or fashion, will carry on with them.....Things will be done differently and the world will be a "better" place because of it...man MIGHT not allow others to rule him without his questioning in the future...but then again he might..........This is where my cynical side realizes that in the end, it is a cycle....it will come round "full circle".....again and again. When does it end? When will it "change" for good? These questions I don't have the answers to. I am a bit cynical and jaded due to what I have learned here so maybe those answers are just being overlooked by me (I can admit that)

Others have said the rest here....just because we are screwed doesn't mean we should just lay down and give up or give in.....let them run over us.....To HELL with that. I choose to fight, to live, to experience....to love...to etc etc etc!
If for nothing else, just because they want me to lay down and die. I might just be doing it for spite

edit on 2-9-2012 by Jakal26 because: This post in no way encompasses my entire view of things....just to throw that out there....I'm just a bit lazy today and didn't want to type it all out, AGAIN!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I disagree.

Sure, "they" are in control of the big scheme they set up, and they are pursueing their agenda of ever more power with great success as it seems. For now.
Yes, they are bringing the GFS to its knees and maybe they are reaping vast profits doing so.
But more and more people (especially younger people) are awaking to what is going on and ask why exactly we need these bloated, centralized systems "they" control.

The crisis of "their" systems is also a chance to realize that we don't need "them" and that in fact, we're better off without "them".
edit on 2-9-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
For the people who think we still can make a difference in the face of overwhelming odds, please tell me, how?

A simple quote about strength or a sentence about how they will eventually lose their power isn't going to help.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Think like a independent, the problem are small narrow minded interest groups i.e. religion, business greed, political parties, ,. All vying for control of our minds, money, power, souls, nothing will change until we regain control of our political system, we must put an end to special interest lobbyist, political parties, religious influence, greedy business plans, money influence.
This is why we are falling from number 1, i.e. Schooling, health care, infrastructure, ect.
We can start now by resigning from all political parties, and register as an independent, and vote for individuals who can reason, free thinkers with real ideas who offer the best reasoning abilities , for we the people, for the greater good of all the people, with room for all people ,not some small narrow minded group. In time these career party politician groups will disappear .and what will be left is reasonable, high thinking, political servants who will come and go, this has been going on for to long, they the career party politicians will not pass laws to do this to themselves .this will take a long time but, this is the only way we can do this without passing laws,
Once you give your mind over your body will follow ,then they will treat you like the groupie you are !

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i am going to work with what i have, and avoid as many pitfalls that may come my way. to paraphrase an old adage, you need to be able to change what you can, ignore what you can't, and be smart enough to know the difference.
edit on 2-9-2012 by jimmyx because: spell

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
My solution? STOP SUPPORTING THE SYSTEM!!!

All you out there that say "This can't be done, they are bigger than us" are typing this with your 2 fingers and responding to your IPhone messages with your other 8.

They are feeding you with BS everyday, and you FC#ING LOVE THIS BS; in fact your addicted to it. You can't wait till the next IPAD that comes out or the next IPHONE 69 S 56 G. Some people are not ready to be plugged out of the matrix OP, it feels comfortable, it feels safe until it finally rains on them. The truth is, they are programmed just as simply as the computers they are using.

No amount of "wake up" threads are going to wake people up WHEN THEY ARE NOT READY! SO GO SIT ON YOUR FU&%ING COUCH CAUSE ITS COMFY for a while until it gets rough! Stop beating the shyt out of the water, cause it don't hurt until it really hurt!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

So that's the "before" pic.

Where's the "after" pic?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Just remember, if the global economy crashes, the money will be utterly worthless. Hence, no more rich and powerful.

I've thought this before and heard all the "return to a gold standard" rhetoric too, even thought it could be a good idea... But then after reflecting on it some more a giant light bulb went off in my head.... Wait, but who has all the gold???

The elite or whatever you want to call them couldn't give a toss about money, or rather what the currency is... They have ASSETS! They know money is worthless, but assets are not! They own gold, jewels, silver, cars, houses, fine art, factories, LAND, etc etc etc... If the currencies changed tomorrow do you really think they would give a damn?

Besides they invest in all sorts of currencies too... They have every angle covered...

Now does that mean we are screwed like the OP suggests?... I disagree, we just need a mental shift... We need to stop hating and focusing on what "the elite" are doing and just get on with our own lives! Within our communities! Forget TPTB! Just laugh at them and do not comply with anything they tell you! They can beat you, they can lock you up yeah, but then at least you see their true colors! Soon enough people will rebel.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

so who made you write this thread?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well, I must say, the content of this post in comparison to the thread title made for one of the most disappointing 30 seconds of my life. "Stop the presses everyone! This is important! You know that same general, over-arching control conspiracy everyone knows about? Well, that, plus 'we're screwed.'"

Don't mean to be a jerk about it, but these tabloid-stlye over-the-top thread titles followed by nothing of substance are getting old, and stupid. You're not getting paid for how many hits you get, so what's the point? The lower percentage of threads with something of substance in them, the more I become disappointed in this, my favorite website.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
the human race is screwed ??
in what way exactly ??

numbers of humans are increasing.
numbers of ppl awakening are increasing exponentially.

how exactly is the human race screwed ??

your defeatist attitude is nothing new.
your rambling of persistent failure is popular propaganda, nothing more.
have you even familiarized yourself with your own capabilities ??

there is always a choice.
the right choice may not be those presented to you but that it up to you to discover.
the failure you embrace is your own, not mine, not the next guys and not that of the entire human race.

but after 5 years of just sitting back and watching, this has got to be obvious not just to me, but to everyone
not attacking you personally here but, if the most you've accomplished in 5yrs is watching this failure, tis no wonder you maintain a defeatist attitude.

those who are surviving are not waiting to act, they already have.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Originally posted by maxella1

So that's the "before" pic.

Where's the "after" pic?

He was buried at sea

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes, one could find themselves to be screwed if...

1. One expects things to return to "Normal". Normal, I think, seems to mean to a lot of people some return to an 80's and early 90's level of 'prosperity'. Never going to happen.

2. One is inflexible to the point of snapping.

3. One is not retooling one's life to catch up if one has fallen behind.

It has never been a better time to be alive. Don't waste time with fret and worry.

X.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Where's Screwed ? Only his hairdresser knows for sure.

But I'm pretty sure OP is right.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Your right.. We are all screwed. Everyone dies as some point also so just enjoy it while you can. No point being depressed over it, just try to change as much as you can in the short amount of time you have...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

So thirty seconds of your life is much more valuable than learning the truth about how the rest of your life will be?

Edit :

Also, the point of the thread (since you asked) is to show people (for the ones who may still be stuck in their fantasy land) that this world isn't what it seems. This isn't about hits dude, I truly don't care how popular anything is. The truth is the truth no matter how popular it is. I've posted many threads that haven't wasted "30 second of your life", and they only got one, maybe two replies.

edit on 2-9-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join