Attention ATS, This Is Important

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+32 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
After reading this thread : The Illusion Of Choice, I have something very important to share with everyone.

I feel like its necessary to state this. I feel as though what I am saying right now is the truth, and is 100% correct.

Let me get to the point : The human race is screwed.

At this point, there is absolutely nothing you or I or anyone else can do to stop the people behind the curtains.

The money is controlled, the people are controlled, the food is controlled, and the constructed opinions are controlled.

I could make a thousand of these threads and I could give you undeniable proof of this, but the fact remains is that we're screwed. You see the elections, the wars, the propaganda, the banks, and the entire system at work. It is all controlled. You could say "With that attitude we're screwed", you could even say "You're wrong". You can say I'm arrogant, stupid, full of it, blind, weak, too young to get it or anything else bad. The next thing their going to try to control is the world.

I'm not sure if we waited too long to act, I'm not even sure we tried to act. I think we sat back and let these people rule us.

I hate sounding like I'm depressed or something, but after 5 years of just sitting back and watching, this has got to be obvious not just to me, but to everyone.

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Thanks for sharing this

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I believe you are right. This experiment has failed.

But once it burns to the ground, we will have a chance to begin anew and use our experiences to make the next round much better.

All good things must come to an end, but that doesn't mean it's the end of good things.

Stay positive.
edit on 2-9-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The question is

What is your solution.

How would you change the System ?

How do you change the people who run the system ? bottom to top.

The problem is not always with systems.

People are not doing well , too.

Corrupted minds corrupt the system.

The blame is not always on system , but on the people as well.

Suppose you fixed people , who do you refer to fix the system ?
edit on 2-9-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

When those questions are answered (realistically) then maybe it can be a start.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Thanks for sharing this

Laugh if you want, but its the truth and you know it.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

We are all screwed, they do conrol everything, to the point of no return. When we try to fix things they will resist with unimaginable force, so we wwill retialiate in kind, until there in naught but death and scorched earth, as they would rather watch it all burn than to return the reins of power and control to their rightful owners.

It is all over except the crying, and dying.

However, it is not the end, there will be survivors, they will rebuild, and this will all happen again. The world the universe and all time itself is cyclicle, everything always comes full circle in the end.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
All bad things come to an end. Show me a standing tyrant. Control requires a great deal of compliance. When people stop complying, control falls away.

This NWO _____ is a rich man's pipe dream and a poor man's nightmare. Sooner or later both wake up.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hang in there, find what is right for you to move forward in the best way possible.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
Let me get to the point : The human race is screwed.

Its only the elite, warmongers, terrorists, arms dealers, soldiers, weapons manufacturers and everyone that wants wars that are screwed; to hell.

TPTB believe they are in control.

They are not. They never were and never will be.

This is their last ditch attempt to cause as much bloodshed as possible.

Just hang in there, their days are numbered now - literally.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If you believe your own advice, you Sir, are screwed.
edit on 2-9-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
"Pay attention ATS, This is important........ We're all screwed!"

Aha.

1) Not very important
2) Thanks for the negativity.

Thats what got us here in the first place

You do realise all thought is creative right? Thanks for making my reality suck a little more than it did a few minutes ago.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You must allow for hope, for without hope we are as you say
totally screwed.
But.. It is not over until the fat lady sings the song.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
"Pay attention ATS, This is important........ We're all screwed!"

Aha.

1) Not very important
2) Thanks for the negativity.

Thats what got us here in the first place

You do realise all thought is creative right? Thanks for making my reality suck a little more than it did a few minutes ago.

I expected this. Its nothing negative about it. The truth is the truth. Also, if the truth is not important you, I would assume lies are, so its no point in me responding to you anymore.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
I you believe your own advice, you Sir, are screwed.

Read the thread, its not that long.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Well, this system of control relies on our cooperation.

We're all to blame, we buy petrol. They get the oil from the middle east.

We buy clothes from a high street shop, kids are used to make said clothes in slave labour shops.

We buy jewellery, there is a good chance that was plundered from the African people.

To make change, we have to stop complying. Do not buy into the system.

Easier said than done however, but until we as an entire race are prepared to make sacrifices of our own, then it will never change. By sacrifices, I mean stop driving a car, grow your own food etc- stop buying to the system.

The control grid will just continue to spread until TPTB deem it large enough to bring it all down for us, with their NWO waiting on the other end of the rainbow

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Sorry .... but the only time I'll ever be screwed, as in can't keep trying, is the day they're spreading my ashes across the landscape. Until then I'll keep waking up every day, putting one foot in front of the other, and try to make whatever difference I can in this world .. no matter how slight or small that may be.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The only way to win is to drop out.
Find a way to live off the grid without money (eventually).
The only to get change now is to break the system.
The only way to break the system is to quit feeding the corporations that are depending on our money (daily).
I know it sounds impossible but if we all quit buying things for one month the wheels of money would grind to a halt and the military will be sent in to destroy us.
Only then can we get real change.

Until then, slow death and fake voting.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I usually ignore threads that have titles like:

ATTENTION! THIS IS AMAZING/IMPORTANT etc etc.....

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Just remember, if the global economy crashes, the money will be utterly worthless. Hence, no more rich and powerful. They (the rich and powerful) will never let this happen.

The rest of the crap our governments are doing (war, restricting freedoms...) is just kids playing in a sandbox. All we have to do is say "NO!" in one voice and it's all over for them.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join