It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get It Done [2014WC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

A video went viral. The nation of Islam had set about eradicating the Middle East of Christians, atheists, Americans, Brits...anyone and everyone not of the faith. Heads rolled like watermelons falling off a truck.

Some cried, "False Flag," seeing as no Muslim terrorist group claimed responsibility. But, this fell on deaf ears as our television screens were inundated with images of Muslim celebrations around the globe. Not one Muslim protest to the atrocity.

In the free world, the united war machine geared up to put down all Muslims, be they terrorists, peace-loving, or even American; guilt by association would ensure the extinction of this religion.

No catchy phrase for this endeavor. It was simply called, Operation: Get it done.

It is said that the deserts of the Middle East are now tinged with red, with half of the region renamed, New America, the other half (as promised for its non participation in the war), New China.

Christianity is growing. Mothers are dressing up their little girls in white dresses, their little boys in suits, to attend weekly Sunday mass to praise all-merciful god for being on their side - for allowing the bloody massacre of those turbin-headed fanatics.

It's a wonderful world again.

edit on 9/2/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

A dark twist! Well done. Loved the original twist.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

And I put and end to all the illusions with my signature.

A piece of Jesus story in Quran :

and they (the disbelievers) schemed and allah schemed (against them): and allah is the best of schemers.

So what is left to be afraid of ?

Names don't matter.It is the truth that remains.

All human beings could live together in peace.

But first they should end their selfishness.

And equality is the message of all religions and it is what my heart says.

edit on 2-9-2012 by mideast because:
Lord

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by jiggerj

And I put and end to all the illusions with my signature.

A piece of Jesus story in Quran :

and they (the disbelievers) schemed and allah schemed (against them): and allah is the best of schemers.

So what is left to be afraid of ?

Names don't matter.

It is the truth that remains.

The truth is, if given enough time, we will kill ourselves off in the name of religion or a god. Though I'm not sure it really matters because if not for a god, we'll kill ourselves off over oil or land or food... No matter the cause, in this day and age there's no such thing as ONE nuclear missile. If ONE is fired, then hundreds follow.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

This is an illusion of madness.

There is a presumption behind you sentence.You presume that governments have the ultimate power and people and people can do nothing.

The truth is that people give their power to governments.

So, even if the government is mad , people can stop it.

We are humans. we can stop bloodshed.

WW2 has taught us a great lesson.

There is no good reason to support greed of governments and elites by going to war.

And my god is not letting me to go war on people who worship him with different names.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by jiggerj

This is an illusion of madness.

There is a presumption behind you sentence.You presume that governments have the ultimate power and people and people can do nothing.

The truth is that people give their power to governments.

So, even if the government is mad , people can stop it.

We are humans. we can stop bloodshed.

WW2 has taught us a great lesson.

There is no good reason to support greed of governments and elites by going to war.

And my god is not letting me to go war on people who worship him with different names.

My presumption is that governments can use propaganda and false flag operations to make you believe that you are doing the right thing by going to war.

Yes, WWII taught us something very profound, seeing as it so quickly followed WWI. That lesson is: History repeats itself, over and over and over.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Brutal and straight to the point, liked it very much.

S&F.

top topics

join