It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Missing link to every secret society

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

explain to me how in 1920, there were people just like you claiming that the protocols were playing out just as they were written, yet in 2013 it's happening again?

Whomever is trying to take over the world is either eminently patient, or they suck at it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

This is how john rockerfeller combined all the companies to work together in order to control the pharmaceutical industries. educate-yourself.org... I know this is true because this is how the football works and I have done my own research on how a few people who happen to all be involved in joe lewis's currency trading company own a certain percentage of lets take english football teams and then own the majority of the bookmakers and other businesses all connected to the premiership, the same people also control through mafia figures in the united states the nfl teams

an extract about how rockerfeller was able to monopolise the pharmaceuticals industry

Abraham Flexner was engaged by John D. Rockefeller to run around the country and 'evaluate' the effectiveness of therapies taught in medical schools and other institutions of the healing arts. Rockefeller wanted to dominate control over petrolem, petrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals (which are derived from 'coal tars' or crude oil). He arranged for his company, Standard Oil of New Jersey to obtain a controlling interest in a huge German drug cartel called I. G. Farben. He pulled in his stronger competitors like Andrew Carnegie and JP Morgan as partners, while making other, less powerful players, stockholders in Standard Oil. Those who would not come into the fold "were crushed" according to a Rockefeller biographer (W. Hoffman, David: Report on a Rockefeller [New York:Lyle Stuart, Inc., 1971]page 24.)

The problem with this thread is I get the feeling i'm just talking to masons and therefore as it seems to me you are directly or indirectly working for the same people i'm trying to educate people about, meaning it's all pretty pointless

I'm aware you probably don't know your working for them and have had the wool pulled over your eyes but understand this to a zionist your still goyim and always will be no matter what you do.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

This is how john rockerfeller combined all the companies to work together in order to control the pharmaceutical industries. educate-yourself.org... I know this is true because this is how the football works and I have done my own research on how a few people who happen to all be involved in joe lewis's currency trading company own a certain percentage of lets take english football teams and then own the majority of the bookmakers and other businesses all connected to the premiership, the same people also control through mafia figures in the united states the nfl teams

an extract about how rockerfeller was able to monopolise the pharmaceuticals industry

Abraham Flexner was engaged by John D. Rockefeller to run around the country and 'evaluate' the effectiveness of therapies taught in medical schools and other institutions of the healing arts. Rockefeller wanted to dominate control over petrolem, petrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals (which are derived from 'coal tars' or crude oil). He arranged for his company, Standard Oil of New Jersey to obtain a controlling interest in a huge German drug cartel called I. G. Farben. He pulled in his stronger competitors like Andrew Carnegie and JP Morgan as partners, while making other, less powerful players, stockholders in Standard Oil. Those who would not come into the fold "were crushed" according to a Rockefeller biographer (W. Hoffman, David: Report on a Rockefeller [New York:Lyle Stuart, Inc., 1971]page 24.)

The problem with this thread is I get the feeling i'm just talking to masons and therefore as it seems to me you are directly or indirectly working for the same people i'm trying to educate people about, meaning this is all pretty pointless

I'm aware you probably don't know your working for them and have had the wool pulled over your eyes but understand this to a zionist your still goyim and always will be no matter what you do for them.

If you think charities are good which is what freemasonry declares its into then read a book called Empty Cradles this is about childrens charities in the 60s 70s and earlier where all the charities from barnados to the royal ones were telling parents there kids had died at birth and then the kids were shipped off to australia and other countries just to populate the countries,

The medical charities aids to cancer are all based on the pharma industry telling us we don't have a cure but the suppresion of machines like the rife to radionics machines and Hulda Clarks discoveries tell us another story even Anonymous hacked into clearing house and stole the hiv cure even though at that time anon were working for the governments and as the cure was already out there what better way to make Anon look good.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by jinni73

explain to me how in 1920, there were people just like you claiming that the protocols were playing out just as they were written, yet in 2013 it's happening again?

Whomever is trying to take over the world is either eminently patient, or they suck at it.

I'm sorry I think your a troll but I also understand some people are so brainwashed they read newspapers and don't understand they are for the reading age of a 12 year old if you cannot see these protocols are actually happening then maybe there really is no hope for the human race and that the zionists deserve to win and wipe most of us out as that is what is coming I absolutely assure you.

so these people like me were wrong were they? is that why the russians executed anyone found with the protocols on them, we have the luxury of hindsight as we can see what actually is happening.

and you relate a timeline to a single life, these people do not work like that and I see you are totally aware that george soros and joe lewis have been buying huge amounts of farmland and you understand the pyschology behind the TV programme beverly hillbillys and what actually then happened to the farmers who didn't have their children to take over the farms cos the kids all wanted to live in the city.

the zionists had to take over israel first and that meant creating two wars in able to remove the czars and then get the british to give them Israel, they then had to buy all the farms up which they have been doing for the last 20 or 30 years, the thing is the zionists control all the media and you won't ever read about it, theres even a book that an arabian jewish girl wrote about how the european jews came over from europe and literally threw the arabian jews out of israel who were all very happy living alongside there palestinian friends, there is even a certain group within the zionist community who even threaten to take down Amazon if they put this book on their website. such a lovely bunch of people hey I always said about a jewish guy I fought in my trade in england that if you knew what type of a person he was you would never invite him round your house and he is portrayed in the media as a philanthropist with a hugely succesful business when all he is is a murderer

this world is so screwed up that just for the sake of a handful of people so many live in misery with the threat of disease and money worries hanging over every one and then you have the scum who help them cos they don't understand whats right and wrong they think that as long as they are alright it doesn't matter about anyone else what a sad world we all live in.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
If you think charities are good which is what freemasonry declares its into then read a book called Empty Cradles this is about childrens charities in the 60s 70s and earlier where all the charities from barnados to the royal ones were telling parents there kids had died at birth and then the kids were shipped off to australia and other countries just to populate the countries.

Except you can look at all the works Masonic charities do.

reply to post by jinni73

Nobody actually cares that you keep embracing a known hoax or your justification thereto.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

This is how john rockerfeller combined all the companies to work together in order to control the pharmaceutical industries.

It would appear that you have a hard time grasping tenses in English. You said:

I could smash every argument that is presented on here with truthful claims...

...the rockerfellas control the oil industries...

I then said:

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Start with that one. Explain how the Rockefeller family 'control the oil industry' when they are not even the major shareholders of Exxon-Mobil which is a direct descendant of John D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil of New Jersey and New York.

You still have not showed anyone how a long-dead man or his family control the oil industry when they are not even the largest shareholder of the company decended from the one he founded.

I'm aware you probably don't know your working for them and have had the wool pulled over your eyes but understand this to a zionist your still goyim and always will be no matter what you do.

How do you know I am not Jewish and that I do not eat little goyim babies for lunch?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Ah yes, if I disagree with you, I must be a troll. Typical junior high mentality.
Just so you are aware, no matter what I think about the Protocols or what I say about them, they will remain a hoax as they have been. You can believe whatever you want. Just don't' be surprised when people look at you like you are an idiot.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Just so you are aware, no matter what I think about the Protocols or what I say about them, they will remain a hoax as they have been. You can believe whatever you want.

It is always the same thing, over and over:

A) The Zionist Joos
    B) The Illuminati
    C) Space Aliens
    D) Both A and B
    E) Both A and C
    F) Both B and C
    G) All of the above (and they are going to kill you because you figured it out)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

For me, it keeps coming back to weak people refusing to accept responsibility for their own actions. Why accept you screwed up when you can blame someone else. Typical teenage behavior.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

How do you know I am not Jewish and that I do not eat little goyim babies for lunch?

LOL very good

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

This is how john rockerfeller combined all the companies to work together in order to control the pharmaceutical industries.

It would appear that you have a hard time grasping tenses in English. You said:

I could smash every argument that is presented on here with truthful claims...

...the rockerfellas control the oil industries...

I then said:

Start with that one. Explain how the Rockefeller family 'control the oil industry' when they are not even the major shareholders of Exxon-Mobil which is a direct descendant of John D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil of New Jersey and New York.

the majority of the largest shareholders of exxon are all financial institutions blackrock and jp morgan being the ones that come to mind these are all zionist companies, so the name rockerfeller is not on the headed paper anymore at least not without spending a lot of time on something thats not really that important.

In reference to the use of the word hoax about the protocols from henry makows site (www.savethemales.ca...) which highlights a comment from someone who actually analysed it

Nobel Prize winner Alexander Solzhenitsyn wrote that the book exhibits "the mind of genius." Pretty good for a hoax, wouldn't you say?

Solzhenitsyn said it exhibits "great strength of thought and insight...Its design...(increasing freedom and liberalism, which is terminated in social cataclysm)...is well above the abilities of an ordinary mind...It is more complicated than a nuclear bomb."

I'll come back tommorow as ive got to get off the pc now and finish what i'm saying

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

the majority of the largest shareholders of exxon are all financial institutions blackrock and jp morgan being the ones that come to mind these are all zionist companies, so the name rockerfeller is not on the headed paper anymore at least not without spending a lot of time on something thats not really that important.

Since these are all publically traded as well you can determine who the largest shareholders of those financial instruments are as well. You are just being lazy. List the shareholders.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Since these are all publically traded as well you can determine who the largest shareholders of those financial instruments are as well. You are just being lazy. List the shareholders.

Dont worry it will be good research for me,

the last time I did this I found out all about rupert murdoch blackmailing the english prime minister tony blair so I wonder where this will lead

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
ok so these are standard oils other companies after rockerfeller benefitted from the break up of the original standard oil back in 1911 www.us-highways.com...

and with a little more time it looks like i'll be able to get the names associated with the rockers owning both exxon and mobil the socrates link shows how the rockers use other peoples names and various stock companies like chase manhattan to hide their interests if you are just having a quick look

lol you do realise this is going to end up as what companies dont the rockerfellers have an interest in.

this was a probe into the rockers family control in 1974 by the american congress and to see where all there influence extends and the different names they use and not for profit organisations that actually have voting control over these corporations

socrates.berkeley.edu...

this is a little snippit about IBEC set up in 1947 and is heavily involved with the foods and agriculture business tying in the elders of zion plan in the control of the food markets

www.capital-flow-analysis.com...

right this will give me a couple of starting points to work with I can now tie in the people involved with the rockerfellers company, the socrates report says that Fifteen employees of the Family, working out of rockerfellers HQ, have been identified on the boards of directors of nearly 100 corporations over a number of years.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
there are some interesting books on the elite that show how they are controlling things this one is called The Rockerfeller File by Gary Allen www.whale.to...

This is an excert from it

The Rockefellers invented a scheme, used by the super rich today, whereby the more money you appear to give away, the richer and more powerful you become. Through the help of captive politicians, guided by some bright boys in the family law offices, legislation was written and passed which would protect the Rockefellers and other elite super-rich from the repressive taxation they have foisted on everyone else.

The key to this system is giving up ownership but retaining control. For example, most people don't believe they really own something unless they retain title to it in their own name. The Rockefellers know this is a big mistake. Often it is better to have your assets owned by a trust or a foundation-which you control-than to have them in your own name.

For example, when Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis ordered Standard Oil broken up back in 1911, sly old John D. simply created some new foundations and gave his stock to them. The net effect was the same as if you took your wallet out of your right-hand pocket and put it in the left. In this case, however, Rockefeller not only managed to avoid income taxes, but also escaped the probate, estate and inheritance taxes which have ravaged the wealth of those not in the know.

I read somewhere that the rothschilds worked out that they could buy the American government and congress for around 500 million dollars a year I will have a look for it after I've finished tying the du ponts to the rockerfellers and watsons who are so far linked by IBM.

Also du pont lobbied the american government so there company wouldn't have to pay any tax during 2008 to 2010 this cost them 13.75 million and the government actually handed back 72 million to this corporation.

I wonder why the American people actually allow this system to carry on when there is so much evidence of corruption but all that will be shown further on in the linking of the rockerfellers to the oil industry.

Theres also this book that I've found linking the British and Danish royal families who have controlled freemasonry for years with Satanism, the book is called Be wise as serpents

www.whale.to/b/Springmeier1991.pdf

So Dilworth used to work for the Rothschild bank Kuhn, Loeb & Co and then went and managed the rockerfeller centre a front for the disguising of the rockers fortune according to many sources, the Rockefellers have as many as 200 trusts and foundations, possibly up to a thousand no-one knows

So the link to exxon isn't going to be easy to prove but a small clue is conocophilips and perhaps Lee Raymond who is now sitting on the board of directors of JP Morgan Chase and the first chairman of exxon in 1999

edit on 2-5-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

So the link to exxon isn't going to be easy to prove...

You know why? Because they are not the majority shareholders.

Thank you for playing though, enjoy your parting gift.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

So the link to exxon isn't going to be easy to prove...

You know why? Because they are not the majority shareholders.

Thank you for playing though, enjoy your parting gift.

Playing, theres a nice term ,been told to stop have we? it must be nice having a life controlled by someone else

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

...been told to stop have we?

Yes, the Rockefellers told me to give you that message.

Now I am off to the local Exxon for my free gas.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
so the piece where nelson rockerfeller says he has put all of his companies into trust funds and the fact that mobil and exxon have never been sold means that the rockers still own exxon-mobil,

and this is for the people that actually want to know the truth, obviously you are going to get people who have been bought by the paper money that the rothschilds print that is actually worthless trying to tell you black is white but thats the role some people have sold there souls for.

so heres some more links that take us closer to the truth

we go back to kuhn loeb & co first rense.com...

this is how the banks are owned by the rockers and rothschilds and ultimately there control over the federal reserve and the various companies they owned in 1976. www.save-a-patriot.org...

I wonder who has bought these companies from the rockerfellers and rothschilds since that time

Or unlike the misdirection they want you to have the answer is no-one as all they ever do is merge companies together.
There is also a little piece in this document showing the influence david schroeder another rothschild partner had in dissuading germany to call off its peace talks in 1916 so the scum could keep on killing more of us.

wow how sick are these people and how sick must you be to work for them.

And what sort of gift do you think i'm getting as I can only see 1 reference to a gift in freemasonry and thats god are you implying something Augustus? cos maybe it will be 7th time lucky for them

edit on 4-5-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

...and the fact that mobil and exxon have never been sold means that the rockers still own exxon-mobil...

Hey genius, Exxon-Mobil is bought and sold everyday, they are a publically traded company. The major shareholder are listed below. Show me where any of them say 'Rockefeller':

Shares Reported
    TILLERSON REX W 1,934,322 Dec 16, 2012
    PRYOR STEPHEN D 1,069,609 Dec 16, 2012
    CRAMER HAROLD R 813,176 Nov 29, 2011
    HUMPHREYS DONALD D 780,118 Dec 17, 2012
    GLASS SHERMAN J JR 677,887 Nov 29, 2011

Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) 220,488,880
    State Street Corporation 185,794,362
    BlackRock Institutional Trust Company, N.A. 125,871,428
    Bank of New York Mellon Corporation 74,266,448
    Northern Trust Corporation 68,501,396 source

And what sort of gift do you think i'm getting...

The gift of knowledge, sadly you appear to thoroughly enjoy mind numbing ignorance.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join