It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Missing link to every secret society

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Me and another guy have been toying with an Idea. Its bold but it explains everything. The best way to convey the message is to just say it.

In this thread I brought out this discovery
Jehovah Revealed

The great lie of Religion is that Lucifer is Jehovah. This solves the riddle of Matthew 24:24 “....insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”

Recently I came across this. The U Tax
The Kosher tax. Circle U's and star K's on every thing we buy. Check this out.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Revelation 13:16-18

I have tried to put pieces together about what we know about The Illuminati Free Masonry the secret oaths and Luciferic prayers organizations you know what I am talking about. I have until recently dismissed any connection of the whole picture.

The claim that ties it all up is this.

Jehovah/Allah/YAH is Lucifer.

God's chosen one's? The Nation of Israel.....follow the money.

The Mark of the Beast? The U Tax

Believe It or Not!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

what about: there is only one deciding spiritual force in this world and some call it god, some call it devil.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

What a good read on the U Tax

As a matter of fact Reb, wasn't there an article or story recently involving a class action lawsuit against ConAgra on how Hebrew National Hot Dogs are alleged to be NOT "Kosher" even though the stamp is on the package? Oh yes, here's the story...

Hebrew National Hot Dogs

I'm sticking with my pork ribs and cracklins'

ETA

Taken from the article linked above:

"Kosher doesn't taste any better; kosher isn't healthier; kosher doesn't have less salmonella. You can eat a Holly Farm chicken which sells for 39 cents a pound on sale, and next taste a Kosher chicken selling for $1.69 a pound, and not tell the difference. There's a lot of money to be made! Religion is not based on logic!" - The Washington Post (November 2, 1987)

$0.39 a pound chicken
Boy, were those the days!
edit on 9/2/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

check out your food pantry

I am about to fry up some BACON!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think it would be hilarious if the catholic church started putting a special stamp on foods deemed okay for catholics...maybe like this one:

ETA
For the religious readers...although I am not religious, I am not poking fun at any one religion.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

check out your food pantry

I am about to fry up some BACON!!!

Reb, I am going to go through my fridge and pantry and in the future make sure that I check the label before I buy for those pesky little stamps as I'm not interested one bit in their cause. Thanks for the valuable information my friend.

ETA

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Its always praise-worthy to see folks analyze and research religious beliefs but, in the end, you will see that "Yahweh", "Lucifer," and the other religious characters are fiction. Originating from Astro-theology. Characters that originated from the heavenly bodies that we see up overhead.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Its always praise-worthy to see folks analyze and research religious beliefs but, in the end, you will see that "Yahweh", "Lucifer," and the other religious characters are fiction. Originating from Astro-theology. Characters that originated from the heavenly bodies that we see up overhead.

In this case evil is imaginary also then.
and your point is that good and evil are also relative then.

I am staying with creation, thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

First off, you are making the same mistake modern fundamentalist Christianity makes when cherry-picking Bible verses to prove something.

When Jesus spoke he spoke plainly. He used parables for those who couldn't understand his literal meaning, but especially to the disciples he spoke plainly and explicitly.

You have to take a verse in context, and plainly, before you try to assert a "meaning". Let's look at some of the surrounding context:

Jesus had just laid the smackdown on the hypocrites at the temple. The disciples wanted to know what would happen in the future.

IRONICALLY, He is talking about the same thing you are doing here. You are trying to twist his words to make a point that has no basis in fact whatsoever.

esus said, "Watch out for doomsday deceivers. Many leaders are going to show up with forged identities, claiming, 'I am Christ, the Messiah.' They will deceive a lot of people. When reports come in of wars and rumored wars, keep your head and don't panic. This is routine history; this is no sign of the end. Nation will fight nation and ruler fight ruler, over and over. Famines and earthquakes will occur in various places. This is nothing compared to what is coming.

He uses more examples in that chapter:

"In the confusion, lying preachers will come forward and deceive a lot of people. For many others, the overwhelming spread of evil will do them in—nothing left of their love but a mound of ashes. 13-14"Staying with it—that's what God requires. Stay with it to the end. You won't be sorry, and you'll be saved. All during this time, the good news—the Message of the kingdom—will be preached all over the world, a witness staked out in every country. And then the end will come.

Finally we get to the verse you quoted:

"If anyone tries to flag you down, calling out, 'Here's the Messiah!' or points, 'There he is!' don't fall for it. Fake Messiahs and lying preachers are going to pop up everywhere. Their impressive credentials and dazzling performances will pull the wool over the eyes of even those who ought to know better. But I've given you fair warning.

You also need to realize that there is no Lucifer, no Devil, and certainly no Beast with horns and heads and all that crap.

You also need to realize, and accept, that the Revelation of St. John was nothing more than a written account of a bad dream.

There is no beast. There is no number of the beast. There is no doomsday.

Anything quoted from the Bible that wasn't Jesus speaking, or by an eyewitness of Jesus speaking, is utterly irrelevant in understanding what God is all about.

Finally, as a Freemason who actually knows what goes on in a lodge, I can tell you that there are no prayers to any one or any thing other than God. The word "Lucifer", "Satan", "Baphomet" appear NOWHERE in any Masonic ritual, book or teaching and never have.

Don't be offended by what I've said. Your OP is simply false. I know you are just giving us a hypothesis to think about and aren't claiming it is a proven truth, but there is a logical failure and it mostly is a non sequitor.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

He didn't say anything about creation. He is stating the simple fact that all these "characters" that are given names and attributes in religions are not real.

This doesn't imply creation isn't real, and it certainly does not preclude God creating the universe.

Believing in one thing or another doesn't make it real. Good and evil are NOT real. They are cognitive processes that have nothing whatsoever to do with God.

If you truly believe that God created the universe and everything in it, as it is clearly stated in scripture, then one of two things are true.

1 - Evil is a real thing, and therefore God created it because he created ALL.

or

2 - Evil is imaginary and was not created by God. It exists only inside your mind as a cognitive "belief" that YOU created.

I will give you the answer. I have done the work for you.

God did not create evil. God doesn't lie and He does not and never will do anything that isn't out of pure love for his children.

Therefore evil is imaginary and only exists in your mind.

One more thing - Jesus gave you the Authority and the Power to completely and utterly destroy evil for all time. You are a son of God, and you have the tools.

If you need imaginary evil in order to survive it is only because you allow it to happen in your mind. Or you can simply read the literal words of Christ and use the authority he explicitly gave you and make it go away! Forever!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Let's say some of Qabbalah teaching is revealing that before creation Ain Soph was all that there was, Ain Soph was one and one was all and it was limitless, endless and that is all that a human mind could comprehend concerning Ain Soph.

Ain Soph seeking self definition then manifested Ain Soph Aur or limitless light to fill the limitlessness of Ain Soph.

Ain Soph may have then realized that it was one but composed of many since it was without limit and if it had limitless light then it also had limitless darkness. So Ain decided to withdraw itself from the limitlessness to a central location in this limitless expanse and what it left behind was the part of itself which was not clearly defined as Ain, Ain left these parts of itself to its own devices, its own decisions, gave it free will and self determination so that it could be made manifest whether these parts should be purged from Ain or perhaps these parts were the essence of Ain. In this exercise Ain could better define itself since it had basically created opposing forces to react against or react with.

Careful study of the OT reveals that the priesthood within the temple practiced a different and separate lifestyle than the common people outside of the temple.

Through political interplays with the other peoples the israelites interacted with, other cultural influences ie. other "gods" came to be considered as described in Ezekiel chapter 8 and other verses.

The priests demanded and collected tithes from the people. This was income to the priests that they could use to sustain themselves and their families so that they could focus on their temple duties and not have to work like the common people. The priests could also use these funds for other purposes other than sustaining and repairing the temple, some funds were for care of the widows and orphans, securing armies, swaying the kings opinion, and as you can imagine judging from todays political scenes.....underhanded activities that the priests were sworn to keep secret lest the common people discover the truth and rout them out from their positions of power. What if you were unable to pay your 10% tithe??? did you give up your son or daughter to the temple ie. the priests to be trained in temple maintenance? or to increase the temples income serving as a temple prostitute or sodomite? ( read your OT this is written in there) or simply to "serve" the priests night and day like the prophet Samuel? Say you refused to provide the priests with your first born as written in the OT? did you then forfeit your property to the temple which subsequently became income and power to the temple regardless? And was the OT and even the NT "written" or at least influenced to be written by the priesthood? Think about it??? Could these priesthoods have even fathomed how much they have "set the tone" and influenced and became the pattern for future religions, institutions, governments etc???

Imagine after basically living a separate, secretive, ritual existence a group of men may develop their own secret language, encoded script, even a secret society that the common people could never know about since the common people were the victims that the priesthood vampirized so that they could live more empowered, more profitable lives? Imagine that sex that occured inside the temple was "ritual sex" and the priests in their ritual lives took on "angel" names? so that a young woman named Mary daughter of the prophetess Anna could be "overshadowed" by the holy spirit and "visited" ie. impregnated by the archangel Gabriel and because it was all ritual living yet real...she would give birth to the son of god, one of the temple priests.

Imagine how upset people would be if they were to discover these secrets?

The Essenes lived a ritual secret Jewish society existence where a woman could be married 7 years and still ritualistically be a "virgin".

Perhaps this young son of Mary was watched from afar by the priesthood and was invited to visit us in the temple to further his indoctrination?

And the stories of Jesus missing years where it is speculated that he may have been a world traveller???
Some say Jesus was a Heirophant ie. the grand ultimate initiate.

Now in the past lets say mystery school initiates experienced near death situations ranging from "temple sleep" to almost being fed to crocodiles and this heirophant world traveller made an attempt to experience as many different cultural secret society inititiation near death experiences as he could with those years.

Could he have in a near death situation experienced the En Sof? Did he achieve the right to end the secrecy and tear down that temple veil so all could enter the mysteries? did he earn the right to be the world savior securing a place before the door of death from where he could reach out and snag one from eternal oblivion? or was it all a lie but En Sof decided to go back in time and make it "real" this amazing tale?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
what is remarkable in this thread is that there is no argument with me that Lucifer is indeed Jehovah/Allah/YAH and no argument that the Kosher Tax is the actual mark of the beast.

Also noted to that any mention of speculated Religion brings off topic comments as on tries to Sell his own as something another must have.

Thanks posters
S&F back to all

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Don't be offended by what I've said. Your OP is simply false. I know you are just giving us a hypothesis to think about and aren't claiming it is a proven truth, but there is a logical failure and it mostly is a non sequitor.

your "OPINION" is welcome ...thanks for stopping by

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Believing in one thing or another doesn't make it real. Good and evil are NOT real. They are cognitive processes that have nothing whatsoever to do with God.

If you truly believe that God created the universe and everything in it, as it is clearly stated in scripture, then one of two things are true.

1 - Evil is a real thing, and therefore God created it because he created ALL.

or

2 - Evil is imaginary and was not created by God. It exists only inside your mind as a cognitive "belief" that YOU created.

I will give you the answer. I have done the work for you.

God did not create evil. God doesn't lie and He does not and never will do anything that isn't out of pure love for his children.

Therefore evil is imaginary and only exists in your mind.

One more thing - Jesus gave you the Authority and the Power to completely and utterly destroy evil for all time. You are a son of God, and you have the tools.

If you need imaginary evil in order to survive it is only because you allow it to happen in your mind. Or you can simply read the literal words of Christ and use the authority he explicitly gave you and make it go away! Forever!

I believe you are partly correct, but are making a major spiritual / philosophical error. Evil is real, and god created it. However, it paradoxically serves a function in god's loving plan.

It was not created directly, but by way of free will. As such, you are both right and wrong in saying god did not create evil, but man did. God created free will KNOWING that it would create evil -- but also knowing its benefit in the world, in a spiritual sense, and its ultimate outcome. Struggle against evil is a very real thing, and a part of every person's life, in one way or another. You see this as a struggle in your own mind, and there is nothing wrong with that. But if you are living the kind of comfortable life where you are not normally forced into exposure, please remember that very real, very nasty people exist out there, that can touch your life in negative ways. If this happened(s) to you (and I hope it has not, and will not) you would know that evil is tangible in this world, and independent of your own mind and views.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Per posts regarding good and evil. As I have observed and always state: Good and evil are codependents, one defines the other, as soon as you create good you inadvertently create evil and vice versa. Take marriage for instance, divorce did not exist until after marriage was instituted, "good" is not good for everybody, one mans good is another mans evil. American military forces are a detriment to the Taliban for instance and this is 'good" for American BUT not so good for the Taliban. As for a righteous deity.............without an "evil" adversary how could this righteousness be made manifest? does not the evil define the good by being its opposite? Unfortunately most mens minds are trapped in dualisms because we "project" ourselves and our limited knowledge into our attempt to comprehend the unknown. We have 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 hands, left and right brain hemispheres. We have day, night, north, south so of course we lean heavily toward perceiving everything from our dualistic limited perspective.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Regarding the kashrut symbols which are many (but I did not see Pareve displayed) there are a few Kosher ( the muslims have Hala and others also use Callah as in calah bread) these symbols are used to distinguish one kosher committee ( like united rabbinical kosher council) from another. Yes the symbols may look suspect but you must remember that if you are a bible believer then you should know about passages therein where the hebrews are told that they are a peculiar people and are told what to eat what not to eat and these symbols are guidelines for jews and others who want to eat per religious guidelines.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

It will probably take more research, but this is what wiki has to say about it. They claim it is "miniscule".

Kosher tax (antisemitic canard)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

This is a strange response.
Because you don't like it you will "stay with creation"?
What if what he is actually saying is TRUTH. Is that less important than your feelings?
Regardless of how you feel, truth is truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
You all are missing the point. And that is as capitalism without morality and ethics is like socialism with a brain.

As with the GOP using inverted stars on their logos, which flies in the face of normal flag protocol, look it up on Wikipedia, on the twelvth fold, stars point up not down, is actually a fact that the GOP is very ignorant about the flag protocol; and if they are that ignorant about something as simple as a flag, what else would they be ignorant over, say if they were allowed to be elected in office?

At first glance you'll see the: "Oh the GOP are devil worshipers" and although their ignorance may not be as the devil with horns and cloven feet, it's occult nevertheless, in the respect that they neglected to see the big picture and didn't see to little details as simple as a flag protocol.

With that said, the GOP and Romney are occultists in the fine definition of the word, which means they don't take a wider view of the true whole, only a couple of points which they use to represent the whole, but this kind of thinking shows us how we have all gotten to this mess. And it will take out of the box thinking to get us out of it.

To understand the occult, say looking at the orbits of venus and earth, for example, there are 5 times a year when the two planets are lined up which produces a point and those 5 points produce a pentagram when you connect them with lines. But if you traced their orbits over every single point during a year, the shape differs dramatically and produces something resembling a blooming lotus flower, very ornate and like those spyrograph drawings of years ago. Very intricate and appealling, but sadly the occult drawing is severely lacking, as is our ideologies, and nothing is black and white. It's full of curves and rounded corners.

So if you can equate Christ with the Lotus Flower in it's design and form, you can also equate the Anti-Christ with the Occult version of the pentagram. But also, if you set a 5 pointed star pointing up, it can stand alone but if you place it with the point down, it will fall to the right of left thus pointing up. In any case, there is a long history of how the flag is to be folded, and the 12th fold ALWAYS is pointing up, and if the GOP and Romney didn't pay attention to this minor detail, would we want this man in charge of the country? No.

But lets take this a step further, and say we have a Great Tribulation of Ideology happening. With a person's character and integrity having a determining factor if they are the Christ or Anti-Christ. Say we've been put on a boat with a lot of people, the boat is sinking. We know the boat is going to be lost, so what does this say about a person's character if they simply sit and wait by a lifeboat waiting to be lowered into the water disregarding the fact that the person's abilities and skills could be used in other ways. Say instead of sitting and doing nothing, why not go deck to deck looking for those people who may be trapped and need help. If you sit and do nothing, those people drown. But, if you go deck to deck and look to see if anyone needs help and find someone, then you'd have saved their life or lives. That says a huge amount about a person's character and integrity.

So then, we can apply this same test to Romney. Did he put all his money into an IRA or Bank here in the country, even when he knew the system was flawed and when it was found there were flaws, did he help try to figure out where and how to fix them? No he didn't ...he sat there by the lifeboat by putting his money in hidden and secret accounts in another country without helping fix it, and now he wants our votes but will he pull the same waiting game again combined with flawed lack of detail as to use inverted stars on something so simple as a flag protocol? I think he might, and it's too much to lose if we are wrong. In this respect, he's an occultist. Not taking into account the entire picture of what might be going on. He's not seeing a pattern he might miss by looking a the whole picture and seeing only the occult, which is not practical. It wastes time and money. And I don't think I'd sell or bankrupt 10 businesses to create 1. I'd go deck to deck to see if anyone need help and their flawed capitalistic view is plainly bordering on fascism and socialism which they accuse the same of Obama.

And in any case we'd better wakeup, because there is no rapture to get us out of this if we make the wrong choice by voting for the "devil."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join