It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Draws Huge Crowds in Cincinnati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ahead of Football season starting at Ohio State University it seems that more people cared that the Presidential Nominee Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan were there...Could it possibly be? More people care about the election than sports/Football? Say it isnt so?

About 3000 Romney supporters crammed inside a train station to see him.

But it makes sense doesn't it? Obama doesn't care about Football. He only watches and plays basketball. After all, Football is America's favorite Pastime. Paul Ryan today is at the first Ohio State University Football game. While, Romney was tying politics and sports together on the campaign trail today saying that, "we need a new coach." "America needs a winning season." After all we need a little American optimism these as too many people think we are failing or have already failed. It's refreshing to think that someone still has a vision for America to be great again.

Will Romney Win Ohio?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Sorry but a new "coach" for a team run by the same corporate bankers isn't solving anything!

The problems will only be solved when the people realize that the faux two party system is a sham to make us all believe we have a choice, when in fact all they do is create divisions to continue bringing this country to it's knees!

Keep on dreaming though......

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I am confused how you compare 3000 people to the millions that watch college football? I think the fact that the GOP convention had terrible ratings and that the only thing people have been talking about is if Clint Eastwood is crazy, senile, or was drunk is telling about peoples interest in Romney. The guy is just boring and has no energy to rile people up. He is doomed. However, Rubio, that guy is going places, he is everything Romeny is not and has none of the flip flopping or spotty background either. Much like the GOP is pretending Bush never existed, I have feeling by 2016 Romney is going to be in the same boat.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I can appreciate you are trying to support your candidate but how about some honesty. Allow me to link www.wcpo.com... . The article states there were 900 people in attendance.

Please contrast that to Obama in Iowa iowacity.patch.com...-11204855

So Romneys' 900 vs.Obamas' 10,000 Some how equates to what? Hmmmm, not sure I understand what you are selling here.

I would like to have seen a more representative headline for your post, like "Romney draws mediocre crowd ahead of Ohio state win." or "Obama scores big in Iowa while Robme fumbles in Ohio."

Your going to need bigger Pom Poms if you want to be the cheer leader in chief.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I think you should add "for once" to the end of your title.
Just saying.

new topics

top topics

join