It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unofficial Real Time Presidential Debate Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is the 2nd time VP Cheney's daughter has been brought up in the debates. This is VERY sad.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Really, Kerry? Murder is a moral choice. Want to recind that law?
If so, please stop by for lunch some day!!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I agree with Kerry. Homosexuality is not choice. Some people have contemplated suicide before they finally came out.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
While you guys are watching Bush's mouth...I'm watching Kerry ask for it every time he opens his mouth.

Tax increases 98 times....cotton in mouth...hmm, let me see which is important.

Your right it doesn�t matter that bush has cotton mouth, I was just happy to be able to identify and understand something coming out of it.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Our laws are based upon the Christian faith, Kerry. Please, read a little history besides your liberal revisionism. Oh yeah, he's trying to perpetuate that revisionism. Never mind.

link   

As stated before, Kerry dropped even more in my book for dragging Cheney's daughter into this.

Butthole.

Rough questions with the abortion issue.
Too much god-talk.

link   
Kerry is cornering the "Gay Vote"? At what price? A slippery slope with the majority of America.

Abortion and stem cells. Did Kerry come of as a man who doesn'y feel strong about his convictions/beliefs?

Red Sox 0

Yankees 1

bottom of the 4th

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Kerry is firm on women issues I like that, he is bringing his religiousness

Bush firm on life he is not confortable about this issue. He say kerry is pro abortion.

Maternity group home? realy?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Kerry is right, Women should have the right to Choose

Men make choices regarding taking lives everyday, ie Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Senators in Congress, if they can determine life on a mass scale, why can't I choose what affects me and my family and my beliefs?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Our laws are based upon the Christian faith, Kerry. Please, read a little history besides your liberal revisionism. Oh yeah, he's trying to perpetuate that revisionism. Never mind.

Except for the fact that most of the founding fathers were not Christian! Most were Deist, which is a stretch from being a Christian....so, try again Thomas.

link   
Hahaha! Cheney's daughter, can't forget her. Hmmm, wonder how Cheney treats her at thanksgiving? Probably tries to kill her every ten minutes. Opps, dumped cyanide in your drink, don't worry, it won't kill you. Oops, slipped with the knife while carving the turkey, if you hadn't moved your head would have came right off.

link   
Another problem with health care costs is trial lawyers, right, Edwards!?!

link   
Kery is "out of the mainstream'?

EDIT: Canadain drugs = terrorists. Wait for it.

[edit on 13-10-2004 by curme]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
He's never been in the mainstream

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Hahaha! Cheney's daughter, can't forget her. Hmmm, wonder how Cheney treats her at thanksgiving? Probably tries to kill her every ten minutes. Opps, dumped cyanide in your drink, don't worry, it won't kill you. Oops, slipped with the knife while carving the turkey, if you hadn't moved your head would have came right off.

you are a sad person... please take that crap elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
EARPIECE! "The Horse...........................................................................and buggy days." Gee, wonder if Rove had to resay that last part for Bush to hear it.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Heck, I want America to import drugs from Canada... go Kerry! It'll create jobs in Canada.

And yes, I cringed when I looked up the price of my medication in the U.S. as compared to Canada.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
George is empowering the people again. The thought doesn't even cross Kerry's mind, he knows he knows better.

Is George trying to be more affable? Warm fuzzy?

He seems energized.

DeusEx, did you slip him a monster?

[edit on 13/10/2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
What is wrong with cheney's daughter she is a lesbian, and good for her

bush blame the law suits in the reason of no health care? pleaseeeee

Bush will change, fix and make better what he did not do during his first 4 years?
\
Kerry said that is the adminstration fault of the health care problems, bush block inexpensive drugs from canada.

president made illeagal the drugs from canada

bush bring Kerry record, again but how about bush what has he done?

kerry said bush mislead american about his record, bush looks funny now.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Okay, I take back what I said...finally decent domestic issue questions...and by the way, Bush is kicking K-arse!

W00T!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join