It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very real dream about end times

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyarwen

A volcano would spew ash and create wind but the color would be more orange/red not "blueish white". The color in the dream suggests a powerful explosion of some kind....perhaps a well placed nuke to trigger a volcanic eruption.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I've had 'very real dreams' about massive numbers of tornados and other ones about the Three Days of Darkness. But so far none of them have come true. I'm attributing the dreams to stress during the day or other natural things ....

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I'm attributing the dreams to stress during the day or other natural things ....

And this is why so many are going to be caught 'off guard' when the world literally gets rocked, because so many remain embraced in a worldly reasoning (void of Divine Knowledge) when the Spirit is being Poured out in abundance as Foretold for their awakenings to the times.
edit on 8-9-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Auburn2012

For those interested in a site where many people have written their prophetic dreams.

www.kolumbus.fi...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I've had several tribulation dreams my self

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Interesting I came across this just surfing about on the web......

Rambling Thought had a dream......... (9 Sept 2012)

While the dream had many facets, according to RT several seem to be more important for sharing than others. Specifically - the maps.

The first map - Rambling Thought was walking down a country road in a town called Fairview. In a clear night sky there appeared a shape made up of many different points of light. The shape was that of a hexagon encompassed by a square with other points inside and out. After a moment the objects making up the shape disbanded and in what can only be described as "spectacular" the objects formed a map that seemed to be as vast as the night sky itself.

It was a map of the United States with the states territories consisting of many different translucent colors. A voice was heard but the words not remembered as the map was viewed. What was interesting to RT was how certain areas of the map changed as the voice spoke. Areas along the south eastern seaboard, places like Florida, South Carolina and then places in the Gulf of Mexico like Louisiana became at different points so bright and white it was hard to view them. To be complete in the description RT said that it may not have been the entire state that was lit up but only portions....like counties or cities.

After more viewing and listening the U.S. Map changed. Now there were no bright areas and the colors of the map were solid. The difference in the map was apparent though - Simply put the mass of land known as the U.S. had changed and changed dramatically.

In quick succession the map changed again, according to RT the second map was of Africa and similar to the first in that it filled the night sky with the territory colors being translucent. Once again several portions of the map lit up in a very bright white light. These areas were also on what RT describes as the south eastern seaboard of the continent.

It was at this point Rambling Thought became aware of a UPS truck nearby.

Turning toward the driver RT asked if he saw what was taking place in the sky, there was only a nod and a smile before driving away.

Kinda coincides with your white light if you live along the south eastern seaboard or Gulf.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sio2yh2o
Kinda coincides with your white light if you live along the south eastern seaboard or Gulf.

Very strange considering I live in Georgia, and this dream took place at my home.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
My wife has very vivid dreams and talks in her sleep from time to time. Last night I was laying in the bed watching tV and she was over on the other side of the bed sound asleep. She woke up and looked right at me and said "this is the good ol days, we're living in them right now." Then she promptly went back to snoring. Kinda freaked me out a bit because she never talks about such things.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Me and my cousin James had identical dreams that "Muslims would be taking over the world" 4 months ago without ever discussing the topic beforehand.

And now, all this "Innocence of Muslims" stuff has begun to spread throughout the nations with incredible force.

I reference this in regards to these dreams and prophecies people are having:

And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. - Joel 2:28

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auburn2012
Before I begin, let me tell you a little bit about what just happened. I was asleep moments ago (I work night shift, so yeah I sleep during the day sometimes) and well I had a very realistic dream. It was so realistic in almost every way. I felt fear, not only my own fear of what was happening, but I felt the horror that the people around me were having. I never have shared a dream like this before, but it was so intense I had to share it.

Do I think it was actually a vision? As real as everything seemed, I just don't want to accept the fact that it was a vision. I am leaning towards it just being a very well crafted dream.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happened?

I am at my house walking around the outside of my home. It was a very nice day and I remember enjoying it very much, and then out of nowhere a very large wind starts blowing, the trees start leaning like crazy and I could hear loud noises in the distance. It sounded like thunder, or it could have been from the wind or something else. Not sure?

As I started to run to my front porch something started falling from the sky. At first I thought it was just trash being flown around from the large winds, but when I caught some of it in my hand I realized it was ash. Large pieces of ash was raining down all around. What burnt/exploded to cause the ash? I am not sure about this.

Once I entered my house, there were several family members already inside. They were talking about the wind and throwing around ideas to each other. Some people were saying it was the end of time as humans know it. This is eventually what most agreed on.

There were dozens and dozens of deer running in each direction. They were panicking about something.

We were looking out of the windows and saw a bright flash in the sky. It was blueish white. I know it was not lightning, that is what confused me. I am a Christian, so when it first happened, the first thought that came into mind was the returning of Christ, but I changed my mind about that after it vanished.

(I wrote this post almost immediately after this happened, so what I do remember is correct, but somethings may have been left out because we forget a lot of things when waking up)

edit on 2-9-2012 by Auburn2012 because: (no reason given)

Do you think this may have been a dream of the event in Russia? or something to follow?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
PROJECT BLUE(DREAMS)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join