It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very real dream about end times

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Before I begin, let me tell you a little bit about what just happened. I was asleep moments ago (I work night shift, so yeah I sleep during the day sometimes) and well I had a very realistic dream. It was so realistic in almost every way. I felt fear, not only my own fear of what was happening, but I felt the horror that the people around me were having. I never have shared a dream like this before, but it was so intense I had to share it.

Do I think it was actually a vision? As real as everything seemed, I just don't want to accept the fact that it was a vision. I am leaning towards it just being a very well crafted dream.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happened?

I am at my house walking around the outside of my home. It was a very nice day and I remember enjoying it very much, and then out of nowhere a very large wind starts blowing, the trees start leaning like crazy and I could hear loud noises in the distance. It sounded like thunder, or it could have been from the wind or something else. Not sure?

As I started to run to my front porch something started falling from the sky. At first I thought it was just trash being flown around from the large winds, but when I caught some of it in my hand I realized it was ash. Large pieces of ash was raining down all around. What burnt/exploded to cause the ash? I am not sure about this.

Once I entered my house, there were several family members already inside. They were talking about the wind and throwing around ideas to each other. Some people were saying it was the end of time as humans know it. This is eventually what most agreed on.

There were dozens and dozens of deer running in each direction. They were panicking about something.

We were looking out of the windows and saw a bright flash in the sky. It was blueish white. I know it was not lightning, that is what confused me. I am a Christian, so when it first happened, the first thought that came into mind was the returning of Christ, but I changed my mind about that after it vanished.

(I wrote this post almost immediately after this happened, so what I do remember is correct, but somethings may have been left out because we forget a lot of things when waking up)

edit on 2-9-2012 by Auburn2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Maybe it was just a dream...

Maybe it has truth to it as a lot of people are dreaming the same thing....

Who knows?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Auburn2012

Some people were saying it was the end of time as humans know it. This is eventually what most agreed on.
Maybe not the end of the times.

Can be this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was a very nice day and I remember enjoying it very much, and then out of nowhere a very large wind starts blowing, the trees start leaning like crazy and I could hear loud noises in the distance.

And about that wind I found this interesting thread...I guess,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I find the more I saturate myself with the idea of 2012 and this website, whether I believe it or not, gives me very apocalyptic dreams.

I believe we've been on a path of destruction for a while. It's our own fault. It's hard not to think about it, regardless of beliefs. Sometimes, it just spills over into our dreamland.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I played a zombie game last night and woke up this morning defending my family from a zombie apocalypse in my dreams.

If you submerge yourself into a subject your mind and imagination will play right along with it.
edit on 2-9-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
That is a disturbing dream! I do believe that your brain will try to work through issues as you sleep so as to calm your sub-conscious; yet I love physics so I am aware of some current discussion on this topic with regards to the natural science. We have multiple accounts of individuals dreaming, or visualizing something that came to pass, which has led to an interesting hypothesis that has a simple base. The base is that time is a notion created by humans and is linear because we have limits in our world and our thinking patterns when in fact time is not linear nor does it necessarily exist. There is a possibility that everything that ever happens past or present is actually all simultaneously occurring causing a spillover effect in the neurons of the brain. There is also a claim, this one is my favorite, that all humans have the ability to predict the future, some the very immediate future while others may be able to predict further events. Now my take on this is that when you are asleep your brain is working to regather neurotransmitters and organize information, this is the brain at a low capacity. Certain areas of the brain are at this time available to receive information and always do but if the impulses received are so minute they may be overtaken by impulses that carry great frequency. What this basically means is that if there is an event in the near future causing a great amount of neural impulse and sensory input and output than what is normal, it may tumble backwards in time, or if time is non-existent, may push its way into your current frequency/reality. This is possible because there are so many electrically charged particles traveling 'back and forth' in time, or as many believe moving through different realities so quickly as to co-exist within each. I'll post some links of some basic information on the base of the subject. I am a firm believer in science, and believe it is our key/code to virtually every question and I never disregard dreams that are shocking and have realistic boundaries such as this. Now if you were dreaming about 2012 and your family+John Cusack than maybe I would consider immersion cause...
www.psychologytoday.com...

io9.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You know what....probably IS too much time in here....BUT 2 things.

1)There is a verse in the Bible about in the last days many will see Visions and Dreams about it. Can't remember the verse off the top of my head.

2) My wife had a nuclear attack type dream and HATES end times, apocolyptic, preperation, ATS or anything else related. Really weird.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ash falling from the sky represents a volcano eruption. Could have been Yellowknife that erupted in your dream.

edit on 2-9-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I have the same feeling here in NC..We cant do anything about it..so just LIVE Everyday as if it is our last..thats all I know to do..just keep on going..Stock up on Food and Water and Medical Supply..I think something is wrong with the SUN and Moon..who knows?? Best Wishes and try not to worry..Something will save us!!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Volcanic euption, that's what it sounds like.

You were given prophecy of coming catastrophe, the ash was blown all the way
to your home???

Do you live near any volcanoes?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Volcanic eruptions don't give off a blue-white light.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well, if there was a great earthquake or asteroid that hit the earth and even stopped it for a second, for that second a wind would be created that ccould be 800 mph or less. The wind would just be the air staying at it's present inertia while the earth stops. A one second burst at 800 mph would be devastating to everything. The earth would eventually resume it's speed, it may take three days or so to happen.

Someone you are tied to somehow is thinking of this and their thoughts are imposing on yours. So many people have the same dreams because of this. I feel it is some sort of communication. It may be possible for other people to hear your thoughts around the world. Good thing people don't believe this. Society would be a lot different.
edit on 2-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I've been having prophetic dreams for months now on the second coming. I know in my hearts of hearts we're either approaching the Great Tribulation or in it right now.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ApokalypsisRising

I totally agree with you, and more and more dreams and visions will
come forth.

This dream could have also been meteor, wormwood, or as I stated earlier distant volcano.

Volcanoes can create storms above them, someone else said they cannot. Yes they can!!

Thought that was common knowledge!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I think waking visions are more prophetic.

The dream world is a quagmire of mostly trivial and irrelevant stuff.

I'm not disputing that dreams can have meaning, and sometimes be visionary or contain prophecy. It's just really hard at times deciphering which ones are 'real' or bona fide astral journeys.

I am lucky, I normally just die somehow or get attacked by wicked creatures in my 'intense' dreams. They don't normally include the suffering of others.

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

I think waking visions are more prophetic.

The dream world is a quagmire of mostly trivial and irrelevant stuff.

I'm not disputing that dreams can have meaning, and sometimes be visionary or contain prophecy. It's just really hard at times deciphering which ones are 'real' or bona fide astral journeys.

I am lucky, I normally just die somehow or get attacked by wicked creatures in my 'intense' dreams. They don't normally include the suffering of others.

Peace

I once had a waking vision of hologram lightish like vision of something hitting the earth, like an asteroid. That vision literally left me in shivers for the next 2 hours or so. I was laying on the ground praying to God to give me strength. That's the first time I ever took 'praying' seriously.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I know someone that had about the same dream. With ashes falling down all over the place and a strange wind. Strange. Yesterday i had a dream that i was trying to get a boat out of a rising flooded area and all kinds junk was being swept away. I tried to get into the boat but the cat woke me up by jumping on my stomache. Sometime in early july some people heard this loud boom noise that shook the whole house. Not a dream. Tho i never heard it , i was at work at the time. seems alot of others heard it too. Odd, i figured i throw that one in there, because you both basically had the same dream only at different times. It's funny i hear someone talk about it. STRANGE INDEED.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

The verse in the bible you are refering to is:

Acts 2:16-21
King James Version (KJV)

16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

PLPL

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I write this not to create fear in you, but that you are alert of the times Prophesied about.

Whilst reading your first post, as soon as you made reference to the wind, I already knew it was prophetic in nature as I have experienced a very similar wind in dream, however in my case it preceded a tsunami washing over the land.

The wind by my interpretation is that of a blast wave caused by a significant meteor strike.

The Warnings Granted are that you turn to the Lord and Redeemer in Christ and find Comfort in Him-- that you shall fear not of what may transpire in this current paradigm of existence, for our flesh is only temporal. It is the state of our soul in Good Spirit that Truly matters--our Christ taught us that, also in the Knowledge that the old things will surely pass away in order to make way for the New.

edit on 8-9-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I am curious, does anyone think this dream may be related to the Mount Fuji volcano that experts are saying could erupt at any moment?

The reason I am curious is because there was ash in my dream, but I had not known about any volcano being near eruption until I read about it on MSN last night.
edit on 8-9-2012 by Auburn2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join