It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Collier thread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos
ok let me help you again with your english..

My English is much better than yours...

when someone calls you a grammar nazi it doesnt have anything to do with nazi germany..

Wrong, when you say grammar nazi then it means you so blindly see it as Nazi Germany...

moranae told Collier that the powers that be (ie. bush and co.) have decided that New York city was going to be sacrificed..

You're right about that Moranae reportedly "told" Collier about the "powers that be", but Collier did not mention about Bush' or Reptilians' connection to 911...

you said yourself that it was the reptilians who were the masterminds of 911..

Nope, i never said that, what i did was that i presented informations that shows Reptilians were behind 911, and here it is again www.rumormillnews.com...

"Reptilians" Caused 9-11 USA Terror

Guess what, you don't see Moranae in the above link, do you?

The above link does however mention the conspiracy theorist David Icke...

The above lecture by David Icke "tears apart WWII and 911" who also confirm it was the Bush family who financed Hitler's war campaign as well.

and according to you, what happened on 911 was exactly what Moranae told Collier..

Nope, i never said that you pathetic liar.. What i said was that the prediction about New York said by Collier back in 1996 turned out to be partially true, a certain area of New York was actually turned to "Ash" after the planes hit the Twin Towers, and the explosives strategically placed on each floor in these buildings that brought these 3 Towers down...

therefore moranae knew the reptilians planned to sacrifice New York City enough said.

That's what you are saying, but you don't know what you are talking about... And remember, you admitted yourself that you don't know much!

Let me repeat it to you once again, it does not state anywhere whether Moranae knew about the Draconian Reptilians' plans...

hero??

EXACTLY! Your dear pathetic hero George W. Bush and the rest of his pathetic family seems to be Nazi supporters... I fully understand if you suddenly feel you want to throw up... So now Mr. Bush is suddenly not your hero anymore, is he?

i guess its because you cant defend Colliers lies.

You mean you are lying...
Beside, you don't know what you are talking about, and remember, you admitted yourself that you don't know much!

edit on 15-9-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

My English is much better than yours...

this is hilarious that you should say this and follow it up with

Wrong, when you say grammar nazi then it means you so blindly see it as Nazi Germany...

Grammar Nazi-
1. A person who uses proper grammar at all times, esp. online in emails, chatrooms, instant messages and webboard posts; a proponent of grammatical correctness. Often one who spells correctly as well.

2. a – A person who believes proper grammar (and spelling) should be used by everyone whenever possible. b – One who attempts to persuade or force others to use proper grammar and spelling. c – One who uses proper grammar and spelling to subtly mock or deride those who do not; an exhibitor of grammatical superiority. d – One who advocates linguistic clarity; an opponent of 1337-speak. e – One who corrects others' grammar; the spelling police.
www.urbandictionary.com...

still think its about Nazi Germany now genius? dont you feel silly now shooting your mouth off again?

You're right about that Moranae reportedly "told" Collier about the "powers that be", but Collier did not mention about Bush' or Reptilians' connection to 911...

but Moranae is against the reptilians he/she/it is trying to stop the reptilians from taking over this sector of the galaxy, you said so yourself, you believe Bush and co. are reptilians.. Moranae knew the reptilians plans to sacrifice New York City.

Nope, i never said that, what i did was that i presented informations that shows Reptilians were behind 911, and here it is again www.rumormillnews.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wrong, Reptilians reportedly are behind 911, go back and watch "David Icke Tears apart the official 911 report...
Do you remember what i replied to you on Page 52 in this www.abovetopsecret.com... "New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?" thread?
Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa claim that African politicians' bodies are "hypnotized" and taken over by Reptilian shapeshifters,

you have said atleast twice, that reptilians caused 911. you advocate the "material" therefore you are also saying it.

Guess what, you don't see Moranae in the above link, do you?

Moranae is against the Reptilians from taking over this section of the galaxy (supposedly) Moranae knows the reptilians are TPTB, Moranae said that TPTB have decided New York City will be ash, will be sacrificed. therefore Moranae knew the reptilians plans.

Nope, i never said that you pathetic liar.. What i said was that the prediction about New York said by Collier turned out to be partially true, a certain area of New York was actually turned to "Ash" after the planes hit the Twin Towers, and the explosives strategically placed on each floor in these buildings that brought these 3 Towers down...

so you are being selective with what you see and hear?? and than twisting what you see and hear to fit your fantasy world? Collier says "New York City will not be there, it will be turned to ash, it will be sacrificed".. Collier did NOT say "the WTC of New York City will not be there, it will be turned to ash, it will be sacrificed". stop twisting his words to fit your fantasy.

That's what you are saying, but you don't know what you are talking about... And remember, you admitted yourself that you don't know much!

Let me repeat it to you once again, it does not state anywhere whether Moranae knew about the Draconian Reptilians' plans...

assume the following from your perspective:
who caused 911?
did Collier predict what would happen on 911?
who told Collier what would happen on 911?
and now back to the start who caused 911?
so did Moranae know of the reptilians plans?
this should be simple enough for even you to understand.

EXACTLY! Your dear pathetic hero George W. Bush and the rest of his pathetic family seems to be Nazi supporters... I fully understand if you suddenly feel you want to throw up... So now Mr. Bush is suddenly not your hero anymore, is he?

im not American.. he never was my hero and never will be.. you can bad mouth him all day for all i care hahaha.

You mean you are lying... Beside, you don't know what you are talking about, and remember, you admitted yourself that you don't know much!

i also dont know much about Collier.. but it seems to me that with my limited knowledge about Collier, and your vast amounts of knowledge of him.. you are still unable to defend him.. i dont blame you it is very difficult to defend lies.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos
this is hilarious

You're absolutely right about that YOUR pathetic ridiculous posts are HILARIOUS!
And you know what? You're also absolutely right about that you don't know much!

www.urbandictionary.com... still think its about Nazi Germany now genius?

You are acting like a bad loser just because it have been pointed out that your English is so lousy, and that's why you so badly want everyone else (here in this forum) to have the impression that you suddenly think that English have nothing to do with Nazi Germany when YOU in fact think that English have connection to Nazi Germany...

Another thing, you don't have to be a "Grammer Nazi" just because it have been pointed out that your English is soooo ridiculously lousy

But, thanks for calling me "genius", i'm honored, Yihaa! Great balls of fire

but Moranae is against the reptilians he/she/it is trying to stop the reptilians from taking over this sector of the galaxy, you said so yourself,

Nope, i never said that Moranae is trying to stop the reptilians from taking over this sector of the galaxy you pathetic liar... Tsk tsk tsk, *sigh*... You know what? Your parents should teach you some lessons and discipline and manners and teach you to stop lying so much, and spank your butt with a spanking paddle... You have serious attitude problems...

I only provided informations that shows that according to 'Tolec' the "Andromeda Council" decided to step in to stop the Reptilians www.abovetopsecret.com... www.examiner.com...

ET Council: War with grey-Draco reptilian ETs is won, no false flag ET invasion. In an exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview by Alfred Lambremont Webre with a human representative-contactee of the extraterrestrial governance council known as the Andromeda Council it has been revealed that the war of liberation against a 4th dimensional Orion grey and Draco reptilian alliance has been won by the forces of the Andromeda Council as of the 3rd quarter of 2011. The attempted the occupation of Earth, our moon and Mars by this grey-Reptilian alliance is over. The defeated grey-reptilian forces have been sent via stargate into the far reaches of our universe.

And will you please stop lying 'choos'-freak? Your ridiculous way of posting is a pathetic sight, and you know you would be lying if you should falsely claim you can see 'Moranae' in the above "examiner"-link.

you believe Bush and co. are reptilians..

You don't know what i believe or don't believe
But i tell you what, YOU believe it and that's also why you're still posting here

You better notice once again from around 01:35 into that "Demonic Possessed Reptilian Rulers"-clip were Bush shows his "Lizard eyes", >>HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha-a-a-a. Fools! Fools! Fools! When will ye learn that me ye cannot slay? Ye shall burn me once again? HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha, not with these flames>BOO!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You're absolutely right about that YOUR pathetic ridiculous posts are HILARIOUS! And you know what? You're also absolutely right about that you don't know much!

your trolling attempts are getting weak, sad and obvious.. but it makes sense that you would have to resort to such trolling, it just goes to show that you are beginning to see Alex Collier as a fraud also. You feel cheated that he has conned you so badly and for so many years. so instead of defending Collier you have resorted to plain and blatant trolling. you are now just too proud to admit that Collier is a fraud and you have been conned.

You are acting like a bad loser just because it have been pointed out that your English is so lousy, and that's why you so badly want everyone else (here in this forum) to have the impression that you suddenly think that English have nothing to do with Nazi Germany when YOU in fact think that English have connection to Nazi Germany... Another thing, you don't have to be a "Grammer Nazi" just because it have been pointed out that your English is soooo ridiculously lousy

look i cant help it if you dont know what a grammar nazi is, even after showing you what it is. all ive been trying to do is help you comprehend english better and not correct you horrendous and multiple grammar and spelling mistakes.. because my own grammar is not great i do not claim any authority over your horrible grammar for that would make me a hypocrite.. do you see now why i say that you shouldnt be correcting anyone's grammar?
if you dont see why, let me explain it to you. your english grammar is horrible your spelling just a bit better but still bad. you are just being a hypocrite.. look up what hypocrite means.

But, thanks for calling me "genius", i'm honored, Yihaa! Great balls of fire

im pretty sure you are just trolling and being sarcastic, but just in case you might also want to look up what sarcasm is as well.

Nope, i never said that Moranae is trying to stop the reptilians from taking over this sector of the galaxy you pathetic liar... Tsk tsk tsk, *sigh*... You know what? Your parents should teach you some lessons and discipline and manners and teach you to stop lying so much, and spank your butt with a spanking paddle... You have serious attitude problems... I only provided informations that shows that according to 'Tolec' the "Andromeda Council" decided to step in to stop the Reptilians www.abovetopsecret.com... www.examiner.com...

so do you or do you not think that the reptilians were behind 911? also do you or do you not think that moranae's prediction regarding sacrificing New York City and 911 are related?
so you think that Moranae knew that New York City would be sacrificed and you believe that the reptilians had perpetrated 911..
so why do you think Moranae told Collier about sacrificing New York City? what do you think Moranae's agenda is?
from what i have read, you also believe the andromedans are trying to stop the reptilians spreading their tyranny in this sector of the galaxy, thats why you are presenting this information why else are you trying to spread the word? so yes, you are also saying that Moranae is trying to stop the reptilians.

And will you please stop lying 'choos'-freak? Your ridiculous way of posting is a pathetic sight, and you know you would be lying if you should falsely claim you can see 'Moranae' in the above "examiner"-link.

did you forget that Moranae is also part of the Andromedan council?? this is information you have presented and said so yourself. or do you believe that Moranae is no longer part of the Andromedan council?

You don't know what i believe or don't believe But i tell you what, YOU believe it and that's also why you're still posting here

you very much believe bush and Co. are reptilians.
ive told you this, im trying to convince you that Collier is a fraud, this is why im replying in this thread, also its a form of entertainment for me given how ridiculous these theories are they are providing a nice laugh.

You better notice once again from around 01:35 into that...

you really need to have that as your signature, it certainly suits your state of mind/stance. however this is a thread about Alex Collier so stop trying to derail/troll your own thread.

You don't know that you pathetic liar... Beside, remember, you admitted yourself that you don't know much!

please.. look carefully:
moranae warned Collier about New York being sacrificed, this was decided by the powers that be.
according to you and your sources, reptilians caused 911. planned and perpetrated by reptilians.
also according to you, 911 was what Collier had predicted.
Moranae told Collier about that prediction.
therefore Moranae knew about the reptilians plans.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Alex Collier will be participating in a two hour LIVE interview on Ever Beyond with Jay Perron on Wolf Spirit Radio on Sunday 11th November 2012 at 11pm to 1am GMT (6pm EST to 3pm PST). Please share this post and let everyone know.

www.alexcollier.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Alex Collier – A Special Conversation… 20th February 2013 @ 8pm PST

Alex Collier has recorded a special 90 minute conversation with Jay Perron on 20th February 2013 that will be broadcast on Wolf Spirit Radio at 8pm PST.

www.wolfspiritradio.com...

This is a pre-recorded interview and will be available on YouTube shortly thereafter, and embedded at www.alexcollier.org... for those who are unable to listen at 8pm.

There will be a chat room at Wolf Spirit Radio as well as Ever Beyond for those who wish to chat about the special conversation with other listeners. Alex Collier will not be in chat during the broadcast.

www.wolfspiritradio.com...

everbeyond.info...

For more information:

www.alexcollier.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hi, Anunaki10 !

Originally posted by Anunaki10
As you can see for yourself, Boriska is real and in this 3rd density
like the rest of the citizens of planet Earth. . .

Just a short of topic question:
Have you read "The Ra material" that is in the second line of my signature ?
It is fantastic, and did answer to almost all of my important questions !!

Blue skies.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Alex Collier has recorded a special 90 minute conversation with Jay Perron (www.everbeyond.info...) on 20th February 2013 that was broadcast on Wolf Spirit Radio (www.wolfspiritradio.com...).

As Alex is still in a bad way regarding being able to provide for his family, if you are able to assist him in any way financially to keep a roof over his head, please do so either via PayPal, link at (www.alexcollier.org...) or via a money order to his postal address: Alex Collier, P O Box 795, Morrison, CO 80465 USA.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Meet Ralph

en.wikipedia.org...

Alex Collier is an alias of American citizen Ralph Amigron (who has also used Ralph Amagran).[1] As "Collier," he claimed to be a contactee. He alleged that he has been in contact with inhabitants of the Andromeda constellation[2] and purported to have messages to relay from these supposed visitors. "Collier's" Andromedans are of the Nordic aliens type, leaning toward the New Age "space brothers" subtype. Collier's statements include an elaborate "history" of the earth from his aliens' point of view. This secret history has elements of many other conspiracy theory and UFOlogy traditions, including Nibiru, Reptilians, grey aliens, colonizations of Earth by multiple extraterrestrial species, Lemuria, and Atlantis. Statements were made by "Collier" that he has been forced into obscurity due to threats made by three "well dressed men" who he believed to be part of a "program".[3] No corroboration has been made of any of these claims, either of being a "contactee" or of having been threatened into silence by any government organization. He has been openly accused by members of the UFOlogy community of having perpetrated a hoax.[4] In a 1994 interview he stated that humankind had to take control of its destiny by August 2001. He stated that people of earth should come together from chaos into harmony, in order for people to move into higher realms of reality which he referred to as vibrational "densities".

Not only is Ralph a fraud he is also a criminal and served time in Federal prison. theyfly.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Along with many many others I immediately saw that Collier was a fake from the very beginning. And not because of all his stories about aliens (I have no problem with that part). But from the way he weave in his own political opinions in his material.

Same with Billy Meier, you can easily trace their own agendas in their material. Pretending it to come from aliens.

They have found a channel to spread their propaganda. And it's a channel of gullible people that soak up everything they say and write.
edit on 2/21/2013 by Chazam because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Good news for followers of Alex Collier, we have received a message from Alex regarding what is happening in the world right now… - Visit www.alexcollier.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join