It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate FICTIONAL Catastrophe Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnWhiteMars

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Personally I think She whispers in all of our ears. She still exists as a part of our system. I don't think she has reincarnated as one of us, but that doesn't mean she couldn't be leading some of us in the right direction.
reply to post by OnWhiteMars

You answers are kind of mysterious. Is Gaia leading you, im presuming you a woman a real clever one as well.

Well. Last I checked I wasn't a woman, don't know about the clever part either but about the leading... well.. Would we truly know if that happened and when that does happen?

Not sure of answer to that question. Im still reading over the first posts again the theory is astonishing really!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Thanks!

The climax is yet to come. Hope I will have time to post it today.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Before the last part I will post some interesting videos for you to watch.

The first one displays the amazing harmonics of the King's Chamber.

The second one is about Cymatics.

And so is the third one too.

And the a little about the ancient harmonic network that pays due to the Golden Ratio.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Ha! Yes in just one word it sums it up!!!

Very good thread and when I have my iPad back I will contribute more as this iPhone drives me crazy when trying to type..... But for the most part I see all that I am when the Universe expresses herself in such a way there is no denying....

Our Earth is crying to us, I can hear her moans yet I feel helpless.

Be back later.

Jenn

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Let's recap.

There is a natural frequency that surrounds us. That frequency is a life preserving force. It means that a cycle is created, a cycle of cleansing. Purification. When things get out of hand and life on the Blue Marble is in jeopardy, or let's be really clear, when the Blue Marble is in danger, the force reacts and everything will start from the beginning again. As it has for several times.

The more antennas/transmitters, the stronger the frequency? More people, stronger/higher Schumann Resonance. After all, Gaia might be in us all - we might be Gaia...

More disasters needed to stabilize the resonance?

For the ones with the Knowledge and the instruments to measure this it wouldn't be a problem would it? You have to remember the key to ascension.

We have established that there is an ongoing development of energy inside our planet. To be more precise, under our Cratons. What does really happen when this energy can't be tamed inside the core. It explodes violently. Not the ordinary way, we are talking cosmic speeds now with the pressure build-up of thousands of years.

There is a fascinating theory of mass-extinctions (which scary enough is picture perfect for this fictional theory of mine) that was presented here by TrueAmerican. The theory is called Verneshot. Please visit his thread to get a full picture. It is a good read!

If this is the circle of life on Earth, well, it would sure be harmonic. But maybe there is much more to this than we can ever imagine?

Love and Light!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Maybe this should have been posted in the Fragile Earth division... but... too late for that. Hope it reaches a few of you

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Our Earth is crying to us, I can hear her moans yet I feel helpless.

Be back later.

Jenn

She really is crying. But maybe there are means to help.

"Heal our women so they can heal our men. Only then can our men heal the world."

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
As aftermath a little bit of Philo-Sophia

When I think of us being Gaia, and I mean the whole living system on our Planet, it seems to me as this Gaian force is the Evolution. When ever there is a species that threats to overtake or has a big enough influence on Nature itself, the force intensifies and handles with the problem. A totally natural cycle. And the means used are the means required. This could also be seen as a Critical Mass.

But then again, could we use this to our advantage and heal ourselves before we stand in front of an extinction level event? Perhaps. It's all about how we ascend. This ascension also has a critical mass needed to have the effects that will carry out a softer purification.

A little about the frequencies. Think of them as full energy. We now our planet has an energy grid. This tellurian energy is indeed differences in local frequencies. However, we contain this energy grid too, and so does our planetary system, our galaxy and so on... In December we will be crossing galactic grid lines and by then we should be ready to take advantage of the force that is available for us for a brief moment. With this energy we will reach the next step in Evolution without the need of a cruel Gaian event.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

It makes sense that it's only natural.

When we go with the good order of nature we have life and when we don't we have death. It seems simple enough to me, however I have no clue what the future has in store.

The entire world knows ( it seems) about different predictions hyped for 2012 and beyond.

What it entails is endless possibilities.

Do we have mind over matter without huge change? I wish but it still doesn't change the facts of matter at hand.

Will she beam us up from her core? Birth pangs?

Will energy from space effect us?

Will aliens or Jesus come to our rescue?

Who knows?

I see evidence of major changes for our home and for the species who thrives here...... Climate is the major change I see along with changes in our Solar Sytem, but this could be " normal" changes.

No matter what, I'm hopeful the good will prevail here on Earth and she sustains herself once more.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Interesting just glancing thru it, will read more thoroughly later, U might be on to something. This kind of stuff facinates me.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Thank you! And welcome to read my thoughts. There is plenty I left out but I think it would have gotten messy if everything was included. That's why the end was kind of a cut to the chase.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

A team of explorers say they have found pyramids in antartica.
Have you seen this?

scienceray.com...

I had the time to check it now, sadly it ain't nothing but a bad story. Nothing worth news. Plain natural formations.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Kinda dizzy like??? It will make your head spin!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

The whole theory? Or parts of it or? Bit more specific please?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
So there's a bit more to this than presented here before. Let us continue with pure fiction. Let us consider the fact that the Egyptians didn't build the Pyramids. Or wait a minute... it doesn't even matter who did it. But let's assume these people were explorers and they did a lot more of nice monuments... in fact a lot lot more than only the Giza Pyramids. I'm going to propose that they had something to do with Teotihuacàn.

There is a nice set of Pyramids in Mexico. In the beginning I 'revealed' the harmony of the Great Pyramid. Well, The Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico does have the exact same A-tuning. In fact, the Sun Pyramid at Teotihuacàn has the same base as the Khufu Pyramid.

Studies in Teotihuacàn measurements have introduced a theory that a special measure of 1.0594m was used by the builders. It works perfectly to even up almost every dimension in the layout. So it can't be off by much. We can safely assume it is the real deal and make a few calculations with it. The number is intriguing because it is very close to a double of the Royal Cubit (0.5235m) used by the Egyptians. The base of the Pyramid of the Sun is appr. 233.5m. If we convert that to the original measurement we get almost exactly 220. Do you remember the frequency chart? 220 is yet another A.

I will not bore you with frequencies and math this time, but there are other matching harmonic frequencies in the basic measurements.

So, now we have established the link between the two pyramids. Maybe it is clue. Pyramids have always been seen as star maps. What if they really are maps both in space and on Earth? Being built with the same base I guess the tip would be to place them on top of each other... or better said, base to base. As above, so below...

As we do that, we get a diagram like this...

Here the 'Sun' is both Khufu and The Pyramid of the Sun superimposed and the rest of the objects are the remaining pyramids. Notice how the Khafre pyramid (the middle pyramid of Giza) lines perfectly with the Teotihuacan Avenue of the Dead. In the picture I have labelled them as planets... Guess what the date is for such a positioning in our solar system?

The date is 21.12.2012. I know the positions and relations are not picture perfect. In fact they are way off, but the pattern is there. So it qualifies for fiction.

Then there are these two lines. And some weird degrees. Well a small explanation follows. Because it clearly is a map, we have to see where it leads us on planet Earth. First the superimposed picture is situated at both sites, Teotihuacàn and Giza. At Teotihuacàn we draw the red line at a 106.39 degree heading east following the Khafre and the Sphinx (because it wouldn't be much of a map if you shouldn't mix up the site monuments and buildings to get the right answer) and we stop about 14400km later in Africa. Then we draw the green line towards south from Giza following the Avenue of the Dead at a 184.44 degree heading ending up 6040km south intersecting with the red line. And making almost a perfect right angle. Where do we end up?

Well, that was odd... An ancient volcano in south Africa. For further information please visit the link.

In the superimposed picture the Temple of Quetzalcoatl is the big question mark. Is he the one responsible for the dooms day?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Seems like this theory led to Quetzalcoatl's return. I wonder in what form he will come? I guess I have to search through the JPL NEO-site to get an answer to that.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Fascinating, I agree with many of the things you presented and think there are some compable points with other ancient cultures, I need to read it again and come back with more comments.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I have seen many mythologies refer her as the Mother who brings harmony and shields our planet with her protecting hands. We live in her embrace. For example in Greek mythology she is referred as Chaos, the mother of Zeus.

Is Gaia related to Sophia? This has confused me when i have heard before these terms used togther. Is Sohpia Gaia one and same person. Are you saying she was real or a myth? I know of a lady a real person refer herself as Gaia Sofia reincarnated. Personally i believe she could be a real god in real human form and living amongst us now in present day.

edit on 3-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given
edit on 3-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

Sophia is the wisdom of God, put into action, not a goddess by herself.

Sophia Gaia would be the wisdom of the Goddess Gaia, and I imagine would fit in well as the "logos"/word/frequency/scream being discussed in this thread. extra DIV

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

That was some valuable information. Now I see the context of Sophia in a very very different way. As I said, hadn't studied 'her' so your knowledge was very welcome!
edit on 12-9-2012 by OnWhiteMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Fantastic thread... keep it coming!
It err.... resonates with me

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join