It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So How Do You Think Federal DHS Will Take Over From The State Police?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

THEY ALREADY HAVE. All they like is physically taking over. They already have the law for it and they have just about finished the needed camps. They have been putting out enough of false reports and actually putting deseases out so we would get sick. It want be much longer. If president obama doesn't win then It will being.
edit on 2-9-2012 by samiant because: miss spelled word

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

This day and age... saying # like that just isn't a very good idea.

Especially on a conspiracy forum.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Deezi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Just saw a DHS vehicle with police stenciled on the side of it here in SI NYC! It looked like they may have been home but now I'm wondering if they are working here in NYC! If they are, then how long before we will see the
city and state constables being laid off for those more sympathetic to the federal government? Every day our country becomes more and more like Nazi Germany and now that the gestapo is on the job we can expect the transition to increase to epic proportions! God help us in the coming times!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I live in a smaller town in NY and last year at this time I would see maybe one police officer on my drive, to the store, (it's only a fifteen minute drive). Just yesterday I counted two undercover, three police, one sheriff all within an eight mile drive. It's been like this for a couple months now.

A year ago most were layed off and now they are in abundance, why? I live in a town with average mild violence, maybe one drunk driver a week, some vandalism here and there but all in all it's a fairly nice place, so why the need for so many officers now? Maybe DHS is taking over slowly already one at a time in those snazzy undercover cars. I think it will be a slow turn of events. If they were to just throw out the local cops, staters right now people will freak out, but one more at a time slowly will get us used to it, until we no longer pay them no mind and go about our business as usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join