It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

On the top of a mountain live this exiled creature

page: 3
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by d0l01
 



For when one feels eternal love (truth) does he need more? So what are lies but small islands in a grand sea of Truth (Love)?
I wish to be this way,and maybe it is in some hearts.

Thank you.




posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
She's so lonely there on the top of this mountain ,she was banished long time ago from the civilized world by another creature.

It can not be seen by people because they would not recognize it anyway.And even if they recognize it would banish it again.

This beautiful castle where she lives on the top of that mountain has large corridors with beautiful paintings on the walls and the light comes inside there without any visible source.



favim.com

White clouds enveloped the mountain so that no castle can be seen , only from time to time her sublime voice is heard somewhere in the distance singing beautiful songs about her story...but no one understands them.

Like this,



Only the wind hear her songs,

The Wind



She is a very beautiful and lonely creature ...a princess .


The other creature who exiled this princess is now mistress on earth, it is everywhere in every corner of the world can be found. She is admired and appreciated by all, and all worship her.



tezca.net

Yes you've guessed well ,the princess is The Truth.

And the dark creature is the lie.

How can we free this Princess...


This was a very nice story, Thank you so much.

Unfortunately, She will not be liberated for a very long time to come...Until one day a warrior steps up to the plate.

He and his trusty allies. They will defeat the dark creature and one day free her from the false reality She must continuously wake up to and live upon...waiting.

S&F for a quite beautiful story,
Mike



posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnobody
 


So truth is comprehension?

And the lie is confusion?

You seem to be avoiding saying what this truth is by describing it in very vague fashions...as though you don't know what truth is being referred to in the OP, but don't want to admit it. Or maybe you don't know how to explain it? But surely if you didn't know how to explain it, you would have said that...or made an effort to be clearer in your elaborations.

So tell me: is truth comprehension, and confusion is the lie?



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PsyMike91
 



He and his trusty allies. They will defeat the dark creature and one day free her from the false reality She must continuously wake up to and live upon...waiting. S&F for a quite beautiful story,
Thank you Mike I hope she will be defeated,at least in a way to bring a little Heaven on Earth.

But before this some things must happen.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo
 



if we're willing to listen to her.
Everything is interconnected..only the communications are down...for now...



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Gnobody
 

You seem to be avoiding saying what this truth is by describing it in very vague fashions...as though you don't know what truth is being referred to in the OP, but don't want to admit it. Or maybe you don't know how to explain it? But surely if you didn't know how to explain it, you would have said that...or made an effort to be clearer in your elaborations.

So tell me: is truth comprehension, and confusion is the lie?


I only know that the OP is referring to the ultimate truth, what his interpretation of this is, I don't know. I have only stated my interpretation and how I think the Truth is found.

I was reluctant to express what I believe the truth to be because I believe that everyone should try to find it themselves, and everyone who has posted here may have a different belief of what the ultimate truth is.

No matter what the ultimate truth is, the first realisation of the Truth is that it is a personal journey that can only be truly comprehended by your own study, quest and experiences.

However, since you ask me a direct question, I will give you a direct answer...

Through my own self study and other practices, I know certain truths and for now have a belief and a faith for the rest...although I can not pretend to truly comprehend what I have experienced.

So, long story short...

In my opinion, the first realisation or enlightenment of the truth is the comprehension of the Truth that nature contains this universe, this dimension and many other universes and dimensions, the physical and the spiritual....

Part of this nature are the Gods (some on a higher of being than others), Heaven and Hell (many levels).

I also believe that ultimately these Gods are many but One, everyone of us can transmute ourselves into a level of being that would allow us to be in the presence of these Gods, and ultimately realise we are this 'God'.

We exist in this physical world (many times) so we can know ourselves and the nature that exists.

In the same way that every drop of water can be indepenat of the ocean, it is still the ocean and will contiue to return to the ocean, leave and return in a continual cycle. Every time this drop of water leaves and returns, it is experiencing knowledge and taking that knowledge back to the ocean, so the 'ocean' can know itself.

We are all individuals, but one. We are nature and nature is us. Nature is conscious and everyone, everything is connected.

The lie is the ignorance of the above.

Jesus stated that, "It is better to be hot or cold than to be luke warm"

This I believe means that it is better to have knowledge of the Truth whether you choose the 'light' or the 'dark', instead of ignorance of theTruth and ourselves.

This is my truth...

The above is not a statement, just my opinion, belief and faith.

Gnobody



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Gnobody
 


But what is "ultimate truth"? No one has answered that question in this thread. And if anyone should answer it, OP should.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Gnobody
 


But what is "ultimate truth"? No one has answered that question in this thread.


Do you mean the interpretaion of the words 'ultimate truth' that we can all agree on?

Or rather the nature of truth and our reality to it?

Gnobody



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
She's so lonely there on the top of this mountain ,she was banished long time ago from the civilized world by another creature.

It can not be seen by people because they would not recognize it anyway.And even if they recognize it would banish it again.

This beautiful castle where she lives on the top of that mountain has large corridors with beautiful paintings on the walls and the light comes inside there without any visible source.



favim.com

White clouds enveloped the mountain so that no castle can be seen , only from time to time her sublime voice is heard somewhere in the distance singing beautiful songs about her story...but no one understands them.

Like this,



Only the wind hear her songs,

The Wind



She is a very beautiful and lonely creature ...a princess .


The other creature who exiled this princess is now mistress on earth, it is everywhere in every corner of the world can be found. She is admired and appreciated by all, and all worship her.



tezca.net

Yes you've guessed well ,the princess is The Truth.

And the dark creature is the lie.

How can we free this Princess...


Thanks for this lovely OP
Touched my heart
Gratefull for you sharing

Love



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe
 



Thanks for this lovely OP
Touched my heart
Gratefull for you sharing
Love


Much love to you .



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
well its actually quite true, there is no other way then truth... Truth brings truths, we stay true to whats real. Deep inside we all know when we make a bad choice, and we know when we make a good one. Truth is so much more then that word... Truth makes us realize the things that matters... Screw conspiracy and doomsday theories. We are what we choose to be.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
To pragmatists, truth is reality - what you taste, hear, touch, smell, and see, and most critically, a keen mind to rationalize those information passed to the brain.

Can someone tell you that a horse is a frog? Unless you are a kid and had never seen horses or frogs before.

Iran decievers claimed that Iran has no intention for nukes, only peaceful nuke energy and has the support of 2/3 of world at the recent Nam summit.

Had you seen the nuke stations that even IAEA could not acess to? You only heard the decievers claim they have no intentions for nuke, and yet hide such intentions with words. Nuke energy was what the NAM summit goers agreed to, and most certainly NOT nuke armaments, but they did not tell you that fact.

Worse, many heard Egyptian President Mursi's speech on a call to help the Syrian opposition, and yet, iranian citizens only heard the word Syria being replaced with Bahrain by the persian leaders.

Yet the deceivers claimed the world has woken up. It most certainly had - to reality, to discern truths from lies.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101
 


Now you've got me confused, because I'm generally a pragmatic thinker, yet I apply it to philosophy as much as I apply it to reality.

Is there really a difference?



posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101
 



To pragmatists, truth is reality - what you taste, hear, touch, smell, and see, and most critically, a keen mind to rationalize those information passed to the brain.

Can someone tell you that a horse is a frog? Unless you are a kid and had never seen horses or frogs before.
Kiss the frog can turn into a prince(ss).

Have you ever seen an Angel?



posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101
 



To pragmatists, truth is reality - what you taste, hear, touch, smell, and see, and most critically, a keen mind to rationalize those information passed to the brain.

Can someone tell you that a horse is a frog? Unless you are a kid and had never seen horses or frogs before.
Kiss the frog can turn into a prince(ss).

Have you ever seen an Angel?


Yes!
Again thanks for this profound thread

Love



posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld

Originally posted by minnow
so much for...

the truth shall set you free?
I am free because I know the Truth.

You need to know it too....


do you know :The Truth" or are you just confusing it with your truth . there is a big difference



posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld

Yes you've guessed well ,the princess is The Truth.

And the dark creature is the lie.

How can we free this Princess...


Call upon LIGHT to remove the darkness thru SUBJECTIVE TRUTH, would be the approach 1 would request diamondoftheworld. Clarification of reality from COMPILED objective perspectives to come up with the best DATA of whats REALLY going on.



posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jed001
 



do you know :The Truth" or are you just confusing it with your truth . there is a big difference
The Truth is not mine,

I belong to the truth

and the Truth belongs to you.



posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 



of whats REALLY going on.
As time passes and seals are opened one after another.



posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
reply to post by jed001
 



do you know :The Truth" or are you just confusing it with your truth . there is a big difference
The Truth is not mine,

I belong to the truth

and the Truth belongs to you.





even though the Truth belongs to everyone; i still search for the Truth



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join