It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the top of a mountain live this exiled creature

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
She's so lonely there on the top of this mountain ,she was banished long time ago from the civilized world by another creature.

It can not be seen by people because they would not recognize it anyway.And even if they recognize it would banish it again.

This beautiful castle where she lives on the top of that mountain has large corridors with beautiful paintings on the walls and the light comes inside there without any visible source.

favim.com

White clouds enveloped the mountain so that no castle can be seen , only from time to time her sublime voice is heard somewhere in the distance singing beautiful songs about her story...but no one understands them.

Like this,

Only the wind hear her songs,

The Wind

She is a very beautiful and lonely creature ...a princess .

The other creature who exiled this princess is now mistress on earth, it is everywhere in every corner of the world can be found. She is admired and appreciated by all, and all worship her.

tezca.net

Yes you've guessed well ,the princess is The Truth.

And the dark creature is the lie.

How can we free this Princess...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I say a good start is to find a way to communicate without spoken language. Every word can be misinterpreted. The speaker can think a word means one thing while the listener thinks it means another.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
so much for...

the truth shall set you free?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by minnow
so much for...

the truth shall set you free?
I am free because I know the Truth.

You need to know it too....

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
How can we free this Princess...

First we have to realise that this 'princess' is inside of us, not outside.

Then we have to learn to recognise this princess when she gives us a little peak of herself.

Then we have to embrace this princess.

Then we have to study this princess.

We have to comprehend this princess.

Then this princess will set us free...

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

So...what exactly is this lie? And how do you know it's a lie?

Truth is a subjective matter, you know. It's in the mind of the discerner. One man's truth is another man's deception. Everything is in the mind, so we make our own truth. That's how it's been for centuries. Perhaps even millennia.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It's in the mind of the discerner
It's on Earth now.Everywhere.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

But you didn't tell me what the lie is.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
You've gotten it all backwards. The lie is the beautiful one, the seductive one, the lover. The truth is frigid, harsh, demanding... she only loves herself for the sake of herself. The lie can intrigue us by naming itself as truth. And we willingly embrace it, along with the falsity we know is there.

This is why the lie is always the one to be courted and wooed.

This is why the truth is shunned. Because to embrace truth is to face the world naked and alone.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

But you didn't tell me what the lie is.
Lie is the crack where the Truth slips through like mercury...as said before.

or shall I say the darkness surrounding Earth.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
There's a hole in my Logic where the truth seeps in.

But the Lie keeps returning again and again.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

The lie is the beautiful one, the seductive one, the lover.
Okay,but let's not forget that this beautiful princess lives exiled on the top of a mountain in her beautiful castle through clouds.

She is beautiful in her castle and she cannot be seen in her beauty.

Lying is considered as beautiful, because evil spell that made ​​her look so, so eyes are blind and did not see the true face.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I don't mean to disparage the truth. Only to state that we, as humans, seem to find comfort in the lie. In illusion. This is why when we see our own photographs our hear our own recorded voices, we always think them alien. Because we even let the lie tell us her version of ourselves.

The truth is the better mate - the more loyal and loving... but the lie enchants us all. Even those who don't think it. She pulls us close - even when we are unaware of it. The truth? She waits for us to come to her. The lie pursues.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The evil is the lie and the lie is what has exiled the princess to her loneliness.
Somebody who embodies the truth can free her with their love.
Once free then she must be allowed to sing loudly as only the radiating harmony of her voice can soothe the savage beast and mellow its evil heart. Then while it is soothed it can be chained and put back in its cage, and then once again the princess can be free.

edit on 2-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

The truth is the better mate - the more loyal and loving... but the lie enchants us all.
Yes you are right lying is the most comfortable chair in which we stand ... and most handy.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The lie is the ignorance of the Truth.

The ignorance is the bliss we love so much, the bliss that we are so familiar with, the bliss that surrounds us and the bliss that preoccupies us everyday....

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gnobody

Then what is your truth? The truth that you seem to think should be universal.
edit on 2-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Gnobody

The lie is the ignorance of the Truth.
Ignoring of the Truth is worse than a lie.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

You can't discern the ignorance without knowing the truth, or having a stance on what the truth is. Care to share the "truth" you're referring to? I assume it's something particular...am I wrong?
edit on 2-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Hi Afterinfinity

In my opinion.....the Truth is...

That the only person who can show and teach you this Truth is you. That the Truth is, and always has been within you, nobody can show you this Truth, they can only tell you where to look.

Someone could give you an intellectual discription of this truth, this can be understood by the intellectual mind on an intellectual level but it is not truly comprehended.

Until you have looked into yourself, studied yourself , experienced yourself and comprehended yourself, you will not know yourself...

I could tell you how it feels to eat chocolate, the effects it has on the physical body, the way it induces certain chemicals to be released by the brain, the way it tastes and the texture of it on your tonunge...

You may understand by what I say what it feels like to eat chocolate, but unless you experience this for yourself, you will never comprehend what it's like to eat chocolate...

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
She is beautiful in her castle and she cannot be seen in her beauty.

Yes, but know that you are the castle...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join