It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breakingviews: GOP should be careful what it wishes for with Fed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

not sure how you got missed threads from "you should review these threads for more info i think you're missing ... however, your point about the production rate of threads has what to do with this topic ??

at least the threads i linked are directly related to the topic, even if you aren't willing to review them.

i'm well aware that newer members tend to shun the "search engine", however, it is quite useful to those truly seeking information.

edit on 3-9-2012 by Honor93 because: format

Don't be so harsh Honor93. The search engine is most useful when someone KNOWS what to seek.

The wisest part of learning is knowing what question to ask.

IF we were to judge everyone on what they didn't know, this entire website would be completely pointless.

I myself only tend to get a little bit angry when I have told people a specific thing and the way it is, and then they continue to ask me for "proof". This is the only instance wherein I say, "It doesn't matter what I find for you. You are going to believe what you want to believe. So I suggest you seek the truth for yourself."

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

harsh ?? how ?
Wrabbit is supposed to be developing a "mega-thread" about this very topic.

i simply referenced him to some of the info available, here.
why look elsewhere when it is so thoroughly covered here ??
(we were discussing this topic off thread as well)

ummmm, no offense intended, but if you are seeking "global banking" information, (as he was) most of the links i provided can be found from that single search.

imho, new members should be referred to it more often than they are.

who's judging ?? me or you ?
i tend to share what i can, sorry to hear you don't.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join