It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack, Mitt, and Ron on the issue of Zombie Outbreak... Who would you choose and why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The only reason the current president might be relevant in a zombie discussion would be if that president created zombies. Otherwise, in a zombie apocalypse, you are on your own. Don't count on any president to get your back if it comes down to zombies.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Well, Op... Going by the Movie (Dawn of the Dead..new version
), none of the above would be the best choice.

Romney and Obama would both lead the group into the dead end trap of the shopping mall.

Romney would convince everyone to stay until the Zombies broke in and ate everyone,

Obama would convince everyone to leave the mall and make peace. After all, Zombies were people once too, so surely negotiation can be had. Everyone gets eaten.

Finally, Ron Paul would be the guy in the Gun Store who has all the weapons and ammo to kill every zombie in the city...but ran to get them in such a hurry...food just kinda slips his mind. The Goldfish gets eaten then the movie ends with a tragic self-produced video found of the last hungry days at the gun store.

I think I'd prefer to hike out, all things being equal. I'm safer alone.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

None.

All of them would complain about how they had everything and then lost it during the virus' spreading.

Also, they'd probably be at fault for the funding and support of research somewhere down the line.

Id tie them all up to a bench somewhere and leave em,
Mike

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Obama would convince everyone to leave the mall and make peace. After all, Zombies were people once too, so surely negotiation can be had. Everyone gets eaten.
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I had a good laugh right about when i got to this point

Mike

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Obama would try to get all the zombies on a new healthy diet Michelle came up with.

Romeny would bring the troops home, institute a draft again, followed by martial law until the zombies were gone.

Ron Paul would end all forms of gun control and let folks buy RPGs to blow up zombies with.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join