It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military vets, active and retired are not doing well standing up to the police.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The police are running over them like a steam roller.

Don't resist, throw your hands up in the air or you will be beaten to death or shot.

The police will not be charged for killing you.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofonehunlo

Don't resist, throw your hands up in the air or you will be beaten to death or shot.

Links, evidence, references? proof of any sort?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertF

"You will be beaten to death or shot". "The police will not be charged for killing you".

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Want that one more time? "Beaten to death or shot, the police will not be charged for killing you".

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

He's probably refering to the few threads he read on here.He,like many others here thinks that's how the real world works.You know,EVERYONE must be like that person I read about on the Internet! Or my personal fav,saw in that ten second youtube clip of a cop beating someone who is military!!! So EVERY cop is like that. Not much of an op you got going on,op.Links.Proof. Your post doesn't even qualify as a Rant to me

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofonehunlo

Way to go sonofonehunlo! You managed 37 words today. Up from yesterdays 24 word rant, which was in and of it's self, a marked improvement on the 19 word rant it proceeded. Keep plugging away and maybe some day soon, you'll manage to master the ancient and mysterious art of the paragraph.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FanarFanar

That's pretty much what I was going to say.But I didn't want to be "that" guy.

I suppose someone had to say it

Also,based on the insult he flung in his last thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm going to guess he's a banned member who's returned to bestow his wisdom on us

edit on 2-9-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FanarFanar

Lol starred, maybe next he can try elaborating when someone asks WTF he means instead of just reposting the same line 4 times in a row.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Doesn't matter who you are... I don't care if you have twenty years of service in the most hostile environments. Even if you are a four star general and you have twenty purple hearts, thirty bronze stars, twenty silver stars and ten medals of honor. If you break the law the police are well within their rights to enforce the law. No amount of service makes you above the law. Even the members of the seal team that got Osama are subject to our laws. Show me some real examples of purely innocent Vets being unfairly prosecuted???? This reminds me of the 80s when all homeless people claimed to be Nam Vets. I even remember seeing similar Nam Vets in the 90s....

And why are they standing up to the police in the first place?
edit on 2-9-2012 by crazyguy2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join