It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

parasites from below and above.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Recently I have been researching how parasites live in humans, how we pick them up and what they get up to. It is certainly a weird subject even on a physical level. Out of the blue, I got a mail that goes in depth to what etheric parasites get up to and how they allied in one way or another. It sounds kind of like a childish subject in many ways, but as you look at things once again perhaps something is revealed. What caught my attention about this article is the part where it talks about rabies, and how the animal with it will want to draw blood. This opens a vortex for the next infection! Anyway within this page there are many links to alternative views on what they are and how they work.

In Parasite Rex examples are given of how much more sophisticated, evolved and sinister parasites are than is generally known. Parasites have the ability, in some cases, to take over the will of a seemingly much more evolved animal. For example, there is a parasite that attacks a certain type of crab and eats up all nonessential soft tissue inside of it, but leaves the basics that allow locomotion---key muscles, the optic nerves, etc.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Yesterday I read in the Daily Fail that my rosacea is probably caused by an autoimmune response to the poop of mites living on my face.

Nature is COOOL. And disgusting. But never boring.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Just before I saw this thread; I was looking up something hubby told me about and was like WHOA!

Aliens in the brain - not little green men; but, parasites that don't belong there ... specifically TAPEWORMS!

I found a brief article on the article and it was disgustingly scary; but, I haven't found the article so far. The magazine article must be longer according to all the stuff hubby was speiling out to me that wasn't in the brief article linked below.

discovermagazine.com...

July 2012 Discover Magazine

Heck, check THIS out - major warning for the squeamish and I'm not squeamish but nearly puked when I saw it! www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1/9/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

join