It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How'd you #snipped# become a member here in ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well I was a December 21, 2012 researcher. I've been into that subject for 10 years maybe more now and while researching I came across ATS and stuck around as a lurker for 4 years or so before I finally joined. What really kept me around was the ideas and intelligence of some of our members. This site is the reason why I was able to think outside of the box better then I ever could. Thanks for that ATS!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Horny, not Hairy.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
what led me to ATS was the Stephensville Texas UFO sightings in 2008...

i searched for more info on it and that led me to an ATS thread... and then Pandora's box was opened

what KEPT me here was the countless fascinating explorations of topics i had a deep interest in; Ancient Civilizations, Underground Bunkers, governmental conspiracies, Cryptoids, Disclosure, Ghosts, etc. etc. etc.

it was liked i stumbled into one of those "MYSTERIES OF THE UNEXPLAINED" books i used to pour over as a kid (and adult
) and yet here i got to further explore these provoking topics with a host of curious, informed, passionate (and kooky!) other seekers.

the balance of perspectives is another reason why i loiter... there are plenty of Mulder's and plenty of Scully's to balance each other out.

sometimes the venom and the fanatics get a bit much for me... but for every zealot trying to convert me, there is a Slayer 69 to expand my mind.

and so i keep coming back. because i ended up here for the same reason most of us have, and it is the one thing that most of us have in common... because we feel that, in some way or another, there is more to the story.

Deny Ignorance = Seek Knowledge

edit on 2-9-2012 by mythos because: grammar

edit on 2-9-2012 by mythos because: more grammar!

edit on 2-9-2012 by mythos because: even more grammar!!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Horny Hairy Housewifes is almost Helaciosly Humorous Hellafun.

You have no H. Game over.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

It's like internet opium,it's an addiction with no cure. Oh dear I need help.

I'm afraid we all do Gurka.

edit on 2-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I was looking for
Always
Topless
Sexy
Houswives.

But the "H" key was broken.

Well I don't have to worry. My wife is way sexy but shes a lady first.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I went to sleep one night, woke up the next day in a cell. There was a computer in it and a sign that said "moderate or suffer"...

~Heff

Oh boy, did you miss the train or what? Anyone who knows the prison system knows it was an adjective not a verb. It was to let you know that you either accept moderate chicken wing sauce or suffer with the volcano strength. And here you've been thinking it involved unpaid work. Oh. Um, ok, scratch that.

As for me, I landed here via Google, but it was the other threads that really captured my interest so I stayed.
edit on 2-9-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

the balance of perspectives is another reason why i loiter... there are plenty of Mulder's and plenty of Scully's to balance each other out.

Ah yes......................SSSSLLLLAAAAYYYYEEEERRRR !

edit on 3-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
randyvs
I got a email from a friend of mine that knows I'm into this kind of stuff and the link led me to ATS..
I lurked for a long time then decided to join..I have enjoyed this site and don't plan on leaving anytime soon plus its addicting..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
randyvs
I got a email from a friend of mine that knows I'm into this kind of stuff and the link led me to ATS..
I lurked for a long time then decided to join..I have enjoyed this site and don't plan on leaving anytime soon plus its addicting..peace,sugarcookie1

The proverbial " monkey on our back " my lady.

Nobody's fault but mine
It's nobody's fault but mine, yeah
Try to save my soul tonight
Oh, it's nobody's fault but mine

Devil he told me to roll
Devil he told me to roll roll roll roll
How to roll the log tonight
Nobody's fault but mine

Brother he showed me the gong
Brother he showed me the ding dong ding dong
How to kick that gong to life
Oh, it's nobody's fault but mine

Got a monkey on my back
M-M-Monkey on my back back back back
Gonna change my ways tonight
Nobody's fault but mine

I will get down rollin' tonight
N-N-N-Nobody's fault.

Please you know me well enough to call me Randy
edit on 3-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

Originally posted by Hefficide

I went to sleep one night, woke up the next day in a cell. There was a computer in it and a sign that said "moderate or suffer"...

~Heff

Oh boy, did you miss the train or what? Anyone who knows the prison system knows it was an adjective not a verb. It was to let you know that you either accept moderate chicken wing sauce or suffer with the volcano strength. And here you've been thinking it involved unpaid work. Oh. Um, ok, scratch that.

As for me, I landed here via Google, but it was the other threads that really captured my interest so I stayed.
edit on 2-9-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

I myself am to familiar with the antics that go on in County. San Berdo and L.A. mostly. I know that's a far cry from prison.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

i live in the uk and it was around the end of december 2012 and i'd seen the strangest cloud formation ever, i decided to google it and found out it was quite a rare lenticular cloud that usually only form around mountain ranges.

its this thread in particular that lead me to ATS and i've been fascinated ever since

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

December 2012 ?

A prophesied membership if ever.

I had to go check the calendar. Thought maybe I went thru a time slip. Ha Ha made me look.!
edit on 12-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I was looking for information on Solar Coronal holes and ATS popped up as a reference. Some of the other posts on that particular thread had me laughing almost to the point of incontinence. I came back a couple of times and lurked, then joined. Iamschist and I am an ATS addict.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

oops, good spot, yep, meant 2011, haha

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I was in a deep dark place and really can't remeber. It's been a while so forgive me - my mind is much more clear now and now I'm wondering why I'm still here.

CJ

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

had me laughing almost to the point of incontinence.

Did someone crap their pants ? Depends !

edit on 14-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I was looking up Information on mind control, when I found ATS, old school ATS before the adds. It was my first experience with forums, so I was a bit intimidated and not sure how to get around. I found the info I wanted, booked mark it and called upon it many times when researching various topics.

I was impatient and would leave if I didn't find the info right away, but one day I saw a thread about a Demon stalking someone. I started reading and was hooked. I felt bad for the OP he or she got criticized right of the start (nothing has changed) I followed the conversation, for about a week or so, and that was when I got hooked.

Lurked for a long time. Got brave enough to join, saw a nuteral thread that I felt I could handle and made my first post. It was pretty exhilarating hitting that reply button for the first time. I remember being stoked because I got 2 stars for my first post.

Good times.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

Hey Ob,

Thanks for taking the time. Nice account. I don't even remember the first time I " Pushed the button ".

edit on 27-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join