It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How'd you #snipped# become a member here in ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
One day in may 2009 I was on info wars and couldn't remember the name for the site Black Vault. I eneded up here and haven't gone any where else on the web since.
Sept maybe Facebook and research destinations and you -tube. That's about it.

So how bout chu ? How'd you get here ?
edit on Sun Sep 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
You might want to get this moved to a different forum.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
ATS came up in a search I did years ago. I bookmarked it, and lurked for quite some time before I ever joined.

I really miss some of the old members.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

My wife told me about this place. I was looking for a place to say what I wanted No matter how outlandish it may seem with out it getting modded over but one sided views. I think one of the best news feeds on the internet. And like you randy I really haven't strayed to far from research you tube odd facebook and of course ats. I tried glp but didn't get a good vibe from the site.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The first thread I looked at was "whats happening at yellowstone" I cant remember what site it was that linked me to it, but I too never left after that.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I had the most vivid dream and saw three distinct letters. Googled it and here I am.

Just messin wisya.

Through a TWZ search If my memory serves me, around the time the chinese sub launched that missile off the coast of socal.

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I can't remember how I came across ATS.

I know I didn't lurk at all, I found it and said count me in, and here I am.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Saw it when researching online about some high strangeness that happened to me

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I went to sleep one night, woke up the next day in a cell. There was a computer in it and a sign that said "moderate or suffer"...

~Heff

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I was trying to find out if anyone else had experience the same as mine.
but this post made me join I need a little help! (lucid dream>obe>weird creature)

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Personal research kept bringing me to threads on this site. Lurked for 6-8 months before joining. I think, even then, it still took me a few months for my first post.

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by randyvs

My wife told me about this place. I was looking for a place to say what I wanted No matter how outlandish it may seem with out it getting modded over but one sided views. I think one of the best news feeds on the internet. And like you randy I really haven't strayed to far from research you tube odd facebook and of course ats. I tried glp but didn't get a good vibe from the site.

That's cool freedom, I signed up at GLP one day while there thru a link. Haven't been back since.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I was searching for conspiracy sites, bored in a hotel... in a "transition" period in my life...

T'was my friggen destiny

edit on 1-9-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have been a truth seeker my entire life, I didn't realize the extent of the worlds problems until my unit was sent to the gulf coast after Katrina, I had up until that point a very naive view of the .gov and world in general.

After that experience, I actually began searching, and spent years surfing sites like infowars, glp etc. Then one day my life was changed forever, a link from a story a couple years back led me here, I lurked for a long time, and then one day I saw a thread I couldn't help but add my 2 cents too. Been here daily ever since.

Great mods, great owners, awesome members of many varying lifestyles and back grounds, any and every subject under the sun, with full ability to discuss, without too much abuse from skeptics....

Hell what am I saying, you guys all already know all the rest.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

The first thread I looked at was "whats happening at yellowstone" I cant remember what site it was that linked me to it, but I too never left after that.

Place just kind sucked me right in.

I thought it would fly in board questions, but you were right.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Trolling YouTube one day raisin' Cain in a comments section and somebody suggested I might do well to checkout some place called ATS. Whats ATS I replied...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Hell what am I saying, you guys all already know all the rest.

I can only speak for myself, but the purpose of my making this thread ? Because I enjoy hearing it. Thank you
in abundance for replying.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by randyvs

I was searching for conspiracy sites, bored in a hotel... in a "transition" period in my life...

T'was my friggen destiny

edit on 1-9-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

I love ya AK.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
my friend dropped the name a few times here and there a long time ago but it never really stuck, then one random day I don't know what prompted me to come but I did.

I quickly realized what I had been missing and ditched everything else on the internet for this.

Now you have to put up with me cause of it. I don't even know my friend's name on here, never asked.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

We don't mind ya so much Maker.

edit on 1-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join