It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about theories

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have a theory that many theories are just theories and actually wrong in many aspects

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by baruch60610

I encourage you to go back and look up the meanings of the words you're using. Among them, check out the word, "axiom." You use it a lot, and you're using it incorrectly most of the time. Other words to look up are entropy, information, intelligence, consciousness, dimension, theory, hypothesis. Check out "collapsing wave function," though I'll tell you right now that if you haven't learned the math, you will never understand it sufficiently to discuss it intelligently.

I think you may find that I am 100% on each of those topics. Here is the definition of axiom. "An axiom is a premise or starting point of reasoning. As classically conceived, an axiom is a premise so evident as to be accepted as true without controversy. An axiom is defined as a mathematical statement that is accepted as being true without a mathematical proof." Wikipedia

Notice that an axiom is a statement apart from a proof. They are accepted until a higher truth comes along. New axioms are constantly needed to redefine understanding. In each case that I used the word, I was 100% with this definition.

You are likely confusing entropy in energy with what I stated as "Entropy in Information." There is a vast difference.

Collapsing wave function is not a hard subject to understand. Mathematically, it is vastly complex because a higher law is not yet known. The Higgs Boson is the remaining part of a theory that may or may not be flawed. When the last particle and associated wave is found, or the law that governs quantum weirdness, it will be discovered that streaming information is the mission understanding. One of the first researchers at CERN noted this very thing in the early days of his research. I will see if I can dig out the quote. He recognized the Higgs Boson as streaming from another dimension.

I am not locked in the past. Science and theory is changing daily. I keep up. I also recognize the OBVIOUS! Apart from this primary understanding of consciousness being part of the trinity of light, science will continue to miss their final solution. Light is a toroidal vortex, but only seen in a slice. We see time the same. Science sees wave function the same. Instead, they need to see it by dimension. Information is encoded in light. DNA is a mirror to the light.

Pride blinds. Theology is the same as theory. It's a box we put God in. Instead, he continues to take us out of ours.

edit on 5-9-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

What you're doing is trying to show, retroactively, that the Bible's somehow predicted scientific principles. You can do that with Tarot cards if you want, or any other source of vague statements. Probably Shakespeare if you try hard enough.

Actually, let's list the components of your thesis.

1) Bible - Has never changed.

2) Scientific Principles - Ever-changing to adapt to truth.

3) Law - Unchanging - All covered in the Bible, going so far as to state that it all starts with energy in a balanced state of proton and electron (Hydrogen). Good and Evil is parallel to the sun, hydrogen and the rest of the elements possessing a neutron. Neutron and proton are encircled by the electron. If you fail to see the parallel from scripture , I cannot help you. It's OBVIOUS and evident!

4) Perspective of the believer - Changes as understanding matches law and evident truth. We are children learning. When we are no longer children, we will see beyond the image. 1 Corinthians 13 - When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

Why are we seeing in a mirror? Genesis 1:27 - So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

IMAGE OF WHAT?

Genesis 1:1

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

What part of this changes? Which Came First? I am working on a foundation in the linked thread with very few elements from the Bible. There are many more. Science changes and the Bible remains accurate.

Good example: Do you think the Earth rotates around the Sun? It is toroidal movement. The Bible is more accurate than science with these verses: Previous Thread when I was SuperiorEd

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Remember when the Earth was believed to be flat? Would you have given the same advice to the people of that era... to just study what science says to find the truth?

People today are following a dogma I call scientific materialism that excludes what really makes up this universe - conciousness. You will never be able to find out how reality works when only studying the material world.

Besides that, you have so much pressure in the scientific community to just agree with whoever you need in order to be respected, to be credible, and to get funding. Its a very flawed system that creates only followers.

edit on 6-9-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I find the academic chauvanism on display in this thread absolutely appalling.

back on page 2, Byrd got lots of blue stars for for her pompous treatment of aim64. but when Mr. 64 supported his claims, there was barely a hint of apology.

the same goes for the exchange between two posters over the previous page. while entertaining, I am developing a deep contempt for the super sciency scientificness that seems to be the only acceptable format for discussion. very sad.

in short: I do not need to learn Newtonian kinematics in order to kick a soccer ball.

YOU DO NOT OWN THE INFORMATION, no matter how esoteric you might believe it to be.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

You said: "Entropy in information denies any evolution of choice from chaos to function apart from a consciousness collapsing the indeterminate to determine the best outcome." What in God's name are you talking about? This sentence is meaningless.

Entropy in Information theory assumes that bits of information degrade over time. Life must rise to overcome. Simple life, apart from consciousness, must be shown with the ability to make value judgments or evolution is dead as a theory. Collapsing wave function theory states that the observer collapses the indeterminate (not yet determined) wave function to make a choice. To change the states of matter, a value must be selected from probability. The 3rd dimension is where 3D objects reside as matter. The 4th dimension is a movement of 3D in time. The 5th dimension is a probability space. The observer must have consciousness to make a choice.

Read up on the two theory sets and watch Imagining the 10th Dimension Videos Series by Rob Bryanton. Here is his book. Don't just take his word. Consult current dimensional theory. Axioms will change, but as I said before, we are at the event horizon of meeting the source. The law of inverse squares allows us to see clearly for once. I choose not to let pride blind me from the evident answer.

The 3rd dimension is NOT a dimension where objects reside as Matter! This is completely FALSE as well as IMPOSSIBLE! For Matter to even EXIST...there must be at the very least 10 or 11 Dimensional States Present.
MATTER in it's simplest form is a HYDROGEN ATOM...which is One Proton and One Electron. The Electron is a Quantum Particle/Waveform which cannot exist in only 3 dimensional states. In FACT...the Proton itself is comprised of SMALLER QUANTUM PARTICLE/WAVEFORMS such as Quarks, Leptons, Gluons, Mesons...etc.

The same can be said of a Neutron which are present in all other Elements or Atoms of and again...just like a Proton...it is also comprised of Quantum Particle/Waveforms. Thus Matter as well as Time and Energy must exist in at least 10 or 11 or perhaps more Dimensional States. Matter is entirely comprised of Quantum Particle/Waveforms which have the ability such as a Quark...to BLINK IN AND OUT of our Universal Reality. This lends possible proof to a MULTIVERSE and this may explain that the Quantum World is part of a much LARGER SYSTEM. The EXISTENCE OF SPACE/TIME is dependent upon Quantum Mechanics thus Matter is governed by a system that allows for exchange and existence of Quantum Particles in MORE than One Universal Reality.
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

To understand time as a fourth dimension, it is necessary to recognize that any human attempt to "draw" or "represent" time beyond out immediate perception of it (baisc, linear progression), is inherently flawed, because out mental capacity is limited to three dimensions. However, time, like space, is a dimension in itself, and objects can transverse it in a similar way as they do through the third dimension. A popular way of viewing time is using a coordinate set of axes, except instead of using a plane with simple x and y axes, a z axes can be added. The graphic to the left represents a possible way of viewing time. As a person walks forward, he is traveling though the three dimensions of space, and a fourth as he progresses forward through time. Thus, for humans, time travel (or traveling through the fourth dimension) is entirely possible, however, only in one direction. Relativity has shown us that it is possible to change our perception of time based on distance, gravitational dilation, or speed, but the direction of time has remained constant and singular.

Relativity Explained

Matter moves and changes states in the third dimensional time space. Time is the fourth. Indeterminate probability is the fifth. I am correct no matter where you read this information, although what you state about needing 10 dimensions is likely true. We cannot verify more than 5. We need all five for matter to exist, yet it resides in the third for changing states.

The Molecular Level of matter resides in the third dimension. LINK

Also see this on gravatational motion.
edit on 6-9-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Boy, you guys are way over my head on this stuff. I'm just interested in straightening peoples perception out in this dimension, the one I live in, so that life can go one here. What's happening in the other dimensions is dependent on what happens here now. They are all tied together somehow.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Boy, you guys are way over my head on this stuff. I'm just interested in straightening peoples perception out in this dimension, the one I live in, so that life can go one here. What's happening in the other dimensions is dependent on what happens here now. They are all tied together somehow.

You said it. The Bible says, "What you bind on Earth will be bound in Heaven. What you loose on Earth will be loosed in Heaven." What you say is entirely correct.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

As to your link...what it states is incorrect. Matter cannot reside just in 3 Dimensional States...PERIOD! The basic and most obvious reason for the FACT of my statement is that MATTER also consists of Electrons or an Electron in the case of a Hydrogen Atom...even though Hydrogen tends to exist as H2 or a kind of single Elementary Molecule.

But the FACT remains that there can be no MOVEMENT IN ONLY 3 DIMENSIONAL STATES. This means that MATTER which has Electron or Electrons Orbiting the Nucleus of an Atom...is in a state of Particle/Waveform MOVEMENT! If there is no movement there is also NO TIME...as the two are connected in the sense that Time is a Calculation based upon the existence of Matter and Energy. Movement is based upon the existence of Matter and Energy and in 3 Dimensional States...there can neither be Movement or Time thus Matter cannot exist in 3 Dimensional States.

As I have said...you really need 10 or 11 or perhaps even more Dimensional States for Matter to Exist. An Electron which is a Quantum Particle of MATTER...cannot exist even within 4 Dimensional States. Why is this so? Because Electrons exist as both Particle and Wave. Also...the Particles that exist within an Atoms Nucleus...Proton if Hydrogen and Protons and Neutrons for every other Atoms Nucleus are COMPLETELY AND 100% comprised of QUANTUM PARTICLES.

This fact alone IS PROOF POSITIVE that MATTER cannot exist or reside within only 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and possibly 11 Dimensional States. QUANTUM MECHANICS works beyond even these Dimensional Parameters so the EXISTENCE OF MATTER CANNOT EVEN EXIST WITHIN A SYSTEM OF ONLY 11 DIMENSIONAL STATES because if it could...the Quantum Particles that COMPLETELY COMPRISE what a Proton and Neutron are made of...would not be able to BLINK IN AND OUT OF OUR UNIVERSAL EXISTENCE AS THEY DO.

The Quantum Particles that make up Protons and Neutrons and of course the Electrons that are part of Matter are also Quantum Particles...could not exist as Radio Waves or Light or Electricity as all these things have FREQUENCY which is a Quantum Particles Wave Length. FREQUENCY WHICH IS AN INHERENT PART OF ALL MATTER...CANNOT EXIST IN ONLY 3 DIMENSIONAL STATES!

Einstein worked on his Death Bed to solve the UNIFIED FIELD THEORY which connects the macro-Universe to Quantum Mechanics. He Failed and the reason he failed was he was not taking into account that For Matter to Exist and Matter is just an organization of QUANTUM PARTICLE/WAVEFORMS....There MUST be a Larger System at work...we believe that system is a MULTIVERSE. So the existence of Matter is not simply an issue of how many Dimensional States but How all MATTER is really comprised of Quantum Particle/Waveforms that as in the case of say a QUARK...exists never less than a specific Numerical Minimum and never more than a specific numerical maximum but can exist at any number in between these Minimums and Maximums. Thus they change Numerically by BLINKING IN AND OUT OF OUR UNIVERSAL REALITY! Why? Most likely due to PROBABILITY governed by Choice and Cause and Effect. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldSchoolMom
reply to post by Vandettas

I don't know where your getting your information from, but where exactly are theories taught as fact?

The public education system in America.

I have noticed this too. It's in the way things are taught and in the attitudes of the scientists, teachers, and those science buffs who think they are all that. . If you choose to believe an unpopular theory ( no matter if it's proven as fact or not) you are shunned, looked down on and ridiculed. They try to drill into you the "correct" theories to believe. This is nothing more than mental manipulation and part of the dumbing down of America. Sometimes, the most popular theories don't even have good observable evidence to back them up. Sometimes, observations can seem to confirm a theory, but those same observations can also confirm a multitude of other theories - yet those are ignored in favor of the popular "correct" theory.

In other words, it's all a sham.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

You are a prime example of someone who is ignorant of even the most basic scientific principles yet believes that their position of ignorance is somehow "fighting against the scientific establishment" or as legitimate as credible, informed scientific positions. It's not. Being so ignorant that you cannot discern between patently and demonstrably wrong pseudoscience and actual working, testable science is absolutely nothing to be proud of. It certainly isnt "open minded", although open minded has become a byword for ignorantly believing anything posted on YouTube on this website.

But you're right, the problem does indeed partly lie with the education system. That children can walk away from school with such a near-non existent level of scientific literacy speaks volumes.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 7-9-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I fully agree with the OP, you see so many people saying modern science has got it all wrong, the majority of whom have almost no understanding of science. I have a limited understanding of science and understand I am in no position to start disputing the latest discoveries.

If you wish to understand a little, it is not that difficult, most people are capable. First, get over the fear of maths, if it is explained properly and you are not left behind (you cannot move on to the next level unless you understand the current level), it is a beutiful thing to learn, it is literally a language that can desribe and predict the universe

Khan Academy Go to this site, signup and click on practice and pick up whatever you struggle with. Important parts are angles, trig, expressions and algebra (a thing of such beauty once you are fluent).

Now you are ready to go to Udacity and sign up for PH100 introduction to physics. This is a course that expects as little prior knowledge as possible, It has short vids with questions and a great forum to ask questions, no matter how little you think you know friendly help will be there.

Once you understand the scientific method and the basic laws of motion, you will look at the universe in a different, wonderful light.

Everybody should watch Richard Feynman: The beauty of Physics and any thing else by him, he had a way of explaining things that is so clear. If he can not explain something so a leyman can understand it, he will say so and even admit it is because he does not understand it well enough to be able to explain it to a leyman.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join