It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My post the other night got deleted.. Telekinesis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Ok so whenever i post things on websites to see if anyone can relate my posts gets deleted (secret police is on to me) theyv deleted all my gatherings of research and writing i have on my laptop and now there trying to delete my story from the world. Im a normal kid well atleast until january of this year when i realized im able to move objects in the direction i want them in the wind. I went through anafalectic shock last year around this time and had to be revived by paramedics. After that i had stress like pains in the middle of my forehead and a crawling sensation at the top of my brain. I then did reaserch to find out what was going on and i ended up reading that i opened my third eye and the crawling sensation was from '___' being produced from my pineal gland. I soon forgot about it and went on with my life until my expreince where i was laying in my bed and i had the fan on and then realized i was able to pin point the location i wanted this pillowcase that was hung over my bed (with the top thumb tacked in and the bottom left to float) to wehrever i wanted it to go. it scared me but from then on iv been doin reasearched and notice i can do it with birds that fly or anything really thats moving in the air or from the wind. Iv done research and found out all ancient civilizations and the greeks and even paintings from the bible all have a pine cone being handed to someone or something along those lines. and the pinecone represents the pineal gland (produces dymethol tryptamin when you have a near death experiences, dream, or before you die) they refer to it as a pine cone because the pineal gland looks like a pine cone. Please if this gets deleted add me on facebook so we can talk facebook.com/jzsilavetz or just message me if you can send messages on here. I have no idea how this website works but iv stumbled appon posts on here that opened my mind to so many more things. Please does anyone out there having these experinces?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It probably got deleted because Introduction Forum is to introduce yourself, not to start a thread. You have to have 20 posts before you can start a thread, so no secret police here.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
No, they are definitely on to you. Keep it a secret though, they are after all the secret police! Welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Little tip for your future threads.

Don't post a wall of text or people won't bother reading and instantly presume
You to be stupid.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
like i said i have no idea how to use this site haha but they did delete all my important files off my computer

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

should i have made it into paragraphs? i was in a rush to type this because i typed alot yesterday and wanted to get some feedback asap

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AllseeingJoey

You post should be broken up into paragraphs so that it is easier on the eyes to read. Anyway, welcome to ATS and just get a few more posts and you can start all the threads you want. It is really easy.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllseeingJoey
like i said i have no idea how to use this site haha but they did delete all my important files off my computer

Who is that? The FBI?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

edit on 1-9-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Speak to the mod that deleted the questionable thread.

Closed

new topics

top topics

join