It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chi and Yellow Jacket sting.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Before I write any further, has anyone here ever been stung by a yellow jacket or some other wasps WITHOUT any side effects. I was heading out for a bike ride this morning before 8am. All of a sudden, I was stung by a Yellow Jacket. This wasp was big, maybe more than 1 inch in size. However, I thought I saw some blue on the insect. It sting a little. The area was only slightly red and not swelling. The redness was only the size of a pin head. I then proceeded to bike 95 miles and 6 hours on the bike.
Right now, I could barely see the stung area. First, I meditate daily and some times more than once a day. I can circulate the chi in my body throughout all the energy points. All of my chakras have been opened more than 15 years ago. Only in the past few years I am diligently pursuing in Chi Kung. My theory is that my chi managed to neutralized the toxin coming from the sting.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

umm no,
what you did was hyper-metabolize it

don't make a habit of it though,
as the poison in bee stings
is neuro-toxic

edit of course your development, chi-wise,
was a factor
edit on 1-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yes, I was stung by wasps a few times when I was a kid, but not since I found chi. It does work great as an inti-inflamatory and pain reliever.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
CHI UNIT!!!!!

2nd

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScottishBiker420
CHI UNIT!!!!!

2nd

I love it! I'm going to have to steal that from you.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

My theory is that my chi managed to neutralized the toxin coming from the sting.

For me, it's more than just a theory. It's a fact. The Qi, or life-force, can easily neutralize toxins and it goes Far beyond that.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Actually, since you mention it, I have heard of such thing, but it's an old bit of folklore that I can't link to any online sources.

Basically, there is the a theory that states "when the magnetic poles of the Earth flip (which they do), the Earth will recharge itself" kind of like an electromagnet. Apparently, when this happens, the Earth gets filled with energy and becomes lush and healthy again. A way of sustaining itself. Also, apparently, when the Earth is charged this way, it fills the air with more of this energy, making everything healthy. So healthy that poisonous snake bites and insect bites, as well as stings, shouldn't hurt human, at least. So, maybe, your Qi did have an effect on the sting. I wouldn't really be surprised.

Also, did you know they use bee venom to treat arthritis and multiple sclerosis?

new topics

top topics

join