It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Landing Site Found in NM + Image

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Not only does the shape NOT denote a pyramid, but....it would mean absolutely nothing even if it did.

The design resembles a pyramid, therefore it must be for UFO's = absurdly terrible logic. Actually, no logic at all. It's nonsense.
edit on 2-9-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
As I stated in the previous thread that was closed since it was a duplicate of this:

I disagree with your post.

You show no evidence to indicate this is a UFO bunker.

All you show is a map, coordinates, and an opinion that this is a UFO bunker.

Anyone else could do the same thing with any map coordinates to claim any building or shape on the map is UFO something or another.

Give us proof of your assertions, or at least the logical path of thought you followed to come to the conclusion that this is a UFO bunker, and we might have something to discuss.

Otherwise, um, No.

Further, as has been indicated by other posters in the previous thread, this is likely a munitions storage bunker as it's located on the White Sands Missile Range

I feel like this is almost like THIS GUY that kept making posts about how he found MASSIVE gold and uranium deposits just laying out in the open using Google Earth.

Please. Um. erm, well, never mind. I decline to comment further.

edit on 1-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
api.ning.com... th%3D487%26height%3D343

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Amazing as it may seem, they don't need a special landing site either.

edit on 1-9-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

Umm, well correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen a person with down syndrome land ANYWHERE. So they must have a secret special landing base somewhere, or we'd be seeing them land all around us, wouldn't we? Literally falling from the skies they'd be.

Sorry to burst your bubble. It is apparent that what you say is false!!!

On a different note, can someone put google earth back in the locked cabinet to stop the silly billies looking up things and posting them as alien bases. Whoever left it out should get detention.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Um, looks like a sewage treatment facility. Complete with settling ponds.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Right now I am looking at one the same dimension as yours. I am looking out the Emergency-Urgent Care doors at the...Heli-pad...for helicopters

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by smurfy
Amazing as it may seem, they don't need a special landing site either.

edit on 1-9-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

Umm, well correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen a person with down syndrome land ANYWHERE. So they must have a secret special landing base somewhere, or we'd be seeing them land all around us, wouldn't we? Literally falling from the skies they'd be.

Sorry to burst your bubble. It is apparent that what you say is false!!!

On a different note, can someone put google earth back in the locked cabinet to stop the silly billies looking up things and posting them as alien bases. Whoever left it out should get detention.

Address your answer, not to me, but to Clisen33, and also to all the F..ups that gave he/she a star for that picture.

edit on 2-9-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join