It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The entirety of existence is made out of one living soul.

Not all aspects of the one living soul have the purpose of experiencing.

Everything is one living soul providing for itself of itself.

Everything in the entirety of existence moves by unnoticeable teleportation. And noticeable teleportation is real also.

The one living soul has as its heading aspects one masculine conscious and one feminine conscious. The two conscious aspects are the only aspects that have the purpose of experiencing from two opposite points of view.

Deep, huh?

I'm not fully conscious because if I were I'd be aware of my full teleportation abilities so that I could use them how and when I so please.

Did you know that telepathy is rather when you are consciously teleporting your communicative feelings into some other's conscious mind?

Deep facts:

-Unnoticeable teleportation causes the illusion of movement.

-Behind the scenes to how wormholes and portals work reveals teleportation really at play.

-Speed to something is not genuine because unnoticeable teleportation is real.

-Teleportation is the self-manipulation of one's own creative soul that is the entirety of existence.

So understand that two consciounesses created reality by their masterful teleportation techniques. Therefore reality is actually science fiction with the illusion of being genuine. O, and sensations were/are artfully assigned to the illusion of movement based on two consciousnesses. So sensation by reality is more or less genuine.

What do you think about reality now?
edit on 1-9-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What if the Universe is the infinite "wife" out of the "rib of Adam"? We have nothing to do with the reason why the contents of the Universe exists. The most painful realization to anyone's ego, right to the marrow.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Enjoyed your view and post an interesting way of putting it together. Are you still at war within that reality?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
“”So understand that two consciounesses created reality by their masterful teleportation techniques.
Therefore reality is actually science fiction with the illusion of being genuine. ……………….
What do you think about reality now? “”

Isn’t it an illusion to think: that reality is actually science fiction with the illusion of being genuine?

“”O, and sensations were/are artfully assigned to the illusion of movement based on two consciousnesses. So sensation by reality is more or less genuine. “” *

But is not reality an illusion? Or do you mean sensations based on two consciousnesses are genuine illusions?

*quotes are taken from above OP by WarJohn

p.s.: Thank you for your deep, thought- and meaningful ops. (I enjoy them muchly more than the AB-circlePro [unfortunatelly])

new topics

top topics

join