It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention All Bearers of Light: Keep shining!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You know when you've been asleep for awhile and you're just waking up, and the room is nice and dark and calm, and your pupils are sufficiently adjusted to the darkness? It's so comforting, yes? It feels so good to be laying in bed not straining your eyes, brain or body...just to be relaxed...but then...
BAM
Somebody storms in the room and, without giving you warning, turns on all of the lights! Immediately you squint your eyes or hide under the sheets and probably start cursing or yelling at the person to turn the lights back off. It hurts when the light hits your eyes so suddenly!

But then the person tells you that it's not morning, it's 2pm and you've over slept for your flight... to Disney World!

That's when you're all of a sudden appreciative of the person who turned on the light and woke you up. You jump out of bed and get in to action and later, after the panic and surprise has subsided, you laugh and thank your friend for waking you up.

This is what is happening to mankind right now.
Half of the people are still comfortably asleep. Their eyes are adjusted to the darkness. It's downright near impossible for their pupils to be adjust quickly to a bright light.

And that is exactly why those of you (of Us) who carry that Pure Light are going to encounter 'haters.' We're going to piss people off. Not because of anything you said or did 'wrong,' but simply because somebody else carrying such a bright light is just completely new and kind of 'scary' to them.

The Light burns your eyes when you've been so acquainted with the Darkness, and you'll lash out at anyone who tries to wake you up from your slumber...even if you're running late to take Action.

But to all of you Light Carriers: KEEP SHINING YOUR LIGHT!
Wake the people up, not by force or by threats or insults, but by being SO BRIGHT that their eyes can't help but see how much you radiate.

Don't worry, even those who are going to be angry and judgemental and try to put you out, will eventually come around. They'll start to wonder to themselves..."Why does that person seem so happy? What are they doing that I'm not? How come they look so healthy? I want that."

Once someone is woken up they will be appreciative of all of those in their life who never stopped shining their light.

But it is Your duty (Our duty) to be Light. Light Hearted. Light Minded. Light Smiles. Light Words. Just. Pure. Light.

Namaste.
edit on 1-9-2012 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

Attention All Bearers of Light: Keep shining!

you mean, all lucifers ?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Be the light. Gratefully accept the lessons each day brings and be kind. Shine on all whose lives intersect with yours, even for a moment. In doing so, you will surround yourself with love.

Yes this is what I am trying to do in my life right now. Good post.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I've Always found it interesting that Lucifer means bearer of light.

I've also come to the personal conclusion that Lucifer maybe the best gift God ever gave us. For how are we supposed to know what God is if we never experience that which is not God?
But that's a whole different post.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I would, but I'm conserving the batteries for when it gets really dark.
They're obsolete, and near impossible to replace.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I should have been using EverReady batteries. kind of low on juice.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Daniel 12

12 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.

2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. 6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?”

7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?”

9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44
This is what is happening to mankind right now.
Half of the people are still comfortably asleep. Their eyes are adjusted to the darkness. It's downright near impossible for their pupils to be adjust quickly to a bright light.

And that is exactly why those of you (of Us) who carry that Pure Light are going to encounter 'haters.' We're going to piss people off. Not because of anything you said or did 'wrong,' but simply because somebody else carrying such a bright light is just completely new and kind of 'scary' to them.

Half of the people are awake and the place still looks like this?

Go right ahead and keep shinning. Hope you have more luck than the guy holding the "End is Near" sign.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

What if I just continue going around doing cool stuff for people?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44
reply to post by icepack

I've Always found it interesting that Lucifer means bearer of light.

I've also come to the personal conclusion that Lucifer maybe the best gift God ever gave us. For how are we supposed to know what God is if we never experience that which is not God?
But that's a whole different post.

Lucifer | reficuL

There are two. One is the true light and the other takes the light and twists it in a mirror. God said, "Jacob have I loved and Esau have I hated.

Jacob is the thread of truth in the Bible representing giving and receiving only. God gives the light and we receive. This thread is the true temple of the heart with Christ as the Capstone.

Esau represents the same thread of mirrored truth, but is based on the will to take only. Nimrod follows this thread to its conclusion when Mystery School Babylon is destroyed. The false temple is the one that is built on the outside of the body.

To see this clearly, see it in the philosophy of both.

Aliester Crowley said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

Jesus said, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matt 7:12

Do you see the two Lucifers yet?

"
The character and fate of all humankind reside with these spirits. All the hosts of humanity, generation by generation, are heirs to these spiritual divisions, walking according to their ways; the outworking of every deed inheres in these divisions according to each person’s spiritual heritage, whether great or small, for every age of eternity. God has appointed these spirits as equals until the last age, and set an everlasting enmity between their divisions. False deeds are thus an abomination to the truth, whereas all the ways of truth are for perversity equally a disgrace. Fierce dispute attends every point of decision, for they can never agree. In his mysterious insight and glorious wisdom God has countenanced an era in which perversity triumphs, but at the time appointed for visitation He shall destroy such forever. Then shall truth come forth in victory upon the earth. Sullied by wicked ways while perversity rules, at the time of the appointed judgment truth shall be decreed. By His truth God shall then purify all human deeds, and refine some of humanity so as to extinguish every perverse spirit from the inward parts of the flesh, cleansing from every wicked deed by a holy spirit. Like purifying waters, he shall sprinkle each with a spirit of truth, effectual against all the abominations of lying and sullying by an unclean spirit. Thereby He shall give the upright insight into knowledge of the Most High and wisdom of the angels, making wise those following the perfect way. Indeed, God has chosen them for an eternal covenant; all the glory of Adam shall be theirs alone. Perversity shall be extinct, every fraudulent deed put to shame. "

Read this OP: LINK

edit on 1-9-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
God said, "Jacob have I loved and Esau have I hated.

I always wonder about the whole "unconditional love - so long as u follow my will" thing?

That's probably the biggest...stumbling block re xtianity for me.

Why can't we all just be nice to each other and then the world will be just fine...nothing personal, just wondering out loud.
Lightbearers, watchers, prophets, politicians....let's all just be nice to each other.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 3Dplus

I completely understand your difficulty accepting the hypocrisy of God being All Loving...so long as you Obey, but if you mess up, then He hates you. How is that fair? It's not.

But, - and this is purely hypothetical - what if the true translation of "I hate" in that sense, was more of a poor translation than an accurate meaning.
What if it was more like...."and I made Esau miserable." From my understanding, it's difficult to translate Sanskrit to english to begin with.
we can all agree (maybe?) that being a bad person makes you feel...well, bad. And Buddha (loosely) said, God doesn't punish us for our anger, our anger is our punishment.
See, God never hates you, but sometimes we bring ourself so far down its impossible for us to understand how He could love us, and we thus punish ourself.

God always wants whats best for us.

edit on 1-9-2012 by eleven44 because: typing from my phone...

top topics

join