It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Warning [2014WC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It began on the 20th of January 2013.

How did we fall for that fake persona?

We had the power to save the world...how could we have been so foolish?

That man. He took us all to Hell.

I can't say the warning signs weren't there. They were painfully obvious, even through his political rhetoric, a blind man could see.

That was day he took office. Little did we know what the future held for us. Now we know. Now we all know.

Well today It's the 11th of September 2014, the 13th anniversary of that fateful day. It seems like a pity to tell you that the dreadful day looks like child's play, compared to now.

To think we fell so far in only 1year and 9months.

Who was to know the war on Iran would take us to the brink of extinction?

Oh, the war?..that didn't last long. When North Korea saw the opportunity to strike the South, it wasn't long before the first Nukes fell.

At first we felt safe, but when Russia destroyed Britain, we knew it was only a matter of time before getting struck on both sides, the Atlantic and the Pacific.

When did Russia and China become so strong? We wondered.

Anyway, it was December the 21st 2013 when I saw my very first nuke on our homeland. The light piercing the air like a thousand suns, the noise like Zeus' own thunder. Then we watched as the giant mushroom engulfed the sky, the sight of which sent our safe little world into panic. The war suddenly felt very real.

It was miles away. I couldn't help but wonder which city had just been erased in the blink of an eye. Are we to be next? We all pondered erratically. Well the truth is most of us already knew the answer to that question.

I heard on the radio that day, 8 great cities had been destroyed. We were just counting down the days. How long could the US stand? Especially against the whole world...yep, apart from a few close allies, Britain and Israel included, little did we know some would turn their backs on us. Some even turned against us. That day was such a shock when we heard one of our destroyers was blown up by the Australians.

Had we become that hated as a nation? Did we become deluded with our own greatness?

When we could no longer take the beating we surrendered, not long after those nukes hit. We had to salvage something of our once proud country.

Lucky for us China and Russia, the main opposition, gave us a peace treaty to sign. It gave them control of all land once our own. A small price to pay really. Not that Half of the country, or world for that matter could be populated. The radiation was too deadly.

The world was sectioned into habitable zones across the whole planet, to give the survivors of WW3 a chance. At first the radiation could travel by wind and rain, but soon after it was contained to the area of initial impact. These were labelled the forbidden zones.

It wasn't long before the weather changed. It seemed like a winter was upon us in mid summer. This was what a nuclear winter felt like then. It was already a struggle for the new world to feed itself. Now with a new ice age to contend with, it seemed to rub extra salt into already morbid wounds.

Over half the world's population had perished in the war, It's only a matter of time before even more die.

Today is the 11th of September 2014, if only we could turn back time and stop that foolish, demon of a man.

The man that destroyed the world.
edit on 1-9-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
But the question is: How did you know 21st of December 2014 USA was nuked, on 11th September 2014?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Interesting perspective.

S&F

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So is it Obama or Romney we don't for? Whose the one that causes WW3?

Who, dangit, who?

SnF. Good read.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
But the question is: How did you know 21st of December 2014 USA was nuked, on 11th September 2014?

Im pretty sure the OP meant 2016...hence the 1 year and 9 months

Definitely pretty spot on after watching Jericho

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel

Oops I meant 2013

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
So is it Obama or Romney we don't for? Whose the one that causes WW3?

Who, dangit, who?

SnF. Good read.

I would say who I intended it to be. But I didn't want to get into the politics too much, otherwise I risk upsetting his supporters.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

This is a scenario,that unfortunatelly is possible.

Very well written.

S+F

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Thanks.

Yea, It's not a nice story, but not everything has a happy ending.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Interesting story

It's surely possible, but very unlikely.

A wise man once said that "the best way to predict the future is to invent it" so just wondering if you had any alternative scenarios?

I'm a "and we all lived happily ever after" kind of guy.

Regards.

top topics

join