It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

153 Fish in the Net, Our Descent and Path to Ascension... To B or not to B?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cauliflower

These are good links pertaining to numbers:

www.greatdreams.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Yeah, kind of. I find the tuning forks work best when I put them in my mouth, matching the resonance of my mouth to that of the forks produces an amplifying effect. The notes used are 174hz, 285hz, 396hz, 417hz, 528hz, 639hz, 741hz, 852hz and 963hz.

It is hard to put this stuff together without sounding like you've eaten too many sweets but those who aren't ready to/unable to listen are obvious by their replies. They cause me no end of sorrow and amusement at the same time. I'd just do my best and hope that at least one person sees/understands what you are trying to do.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
My original/master thread has been closed without any explanation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wonder if that's some sort of indication I may be getting somewhere...

edit on 2/9/12 by iamahumandoing because: Correction

edit on 2/9/12 by iamahumandoing because: Just a thought

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent post in reply to my thread. You mention the number 72.2222222...

I found that number earlier when I was performing a date and time calculation, trying to find out what 94.444444...% of a year would be.

365 / 100 = 3.65

3.65 x 94.444444... = 344.72222222...

So the 344th day would be December 10th. Now for the .7222222...

24(hrs) x 60(minutes) = 1440

1440 / 100 = 14.4

14.4 x 72.222222... = 1040

1040 / 60 = 17.333333...

Or 5:20pm

But as I mentioned in my last post, there are variables hence the different dates reached.

There are many words encoded with PI that are significant to calculations of the zodiac. The word Zodiac itself contains PI. 72.222 is a number rounded from 26000, but the true number of years of the precession equals 25765 years. If you take this number divided by 360, you get 70.59. If you take 25765 divided by 12, you get 2147 years. Then take this great year and divide by a further 30, as in months. You get 70.57. Again, we arrive at slightly over 70 years. This matters because of this:

Matthew 24

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

He was speaking of a generation as the Hebrew 70 cycle and the precession of the Earth. They we have this:

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Israel (Fig Tree) becomes a nation in 1948. Add 70. 2018. Take 7 years back for the 70th week of Daniel and the final tribulation to start and you get 2012 at the end of the year. Notice that the Hebrews reverence Psalms 111-118. There is a reason. The antichrist is revealed in Psalm 115 (2015), 3.5 years into the tribulation. From that point, the days are cut short and the Elect rescued. Watch it happen. A peace plan must come before December or I am wrong. I could very well be. If there is a peace plan, you can bet money on the 2015 date. Psalm 111-112 (2011-2012) is a call to waken and then give. Both psalms are an acrostic of the Hebrews letters. Psalm 119 is also an acrostic of the same. A time of trouble is obvious from 114-117. 118 is salvation and the gates of heaven opened to mankind.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

Enoch gave the Watchers a judgment from God of 70 generations before their end comes. Enoch was taken at around 950. Do the math. 70*72.222 = 5055. 70 * 70.59 = 4941. Either way, we are nearly at 6000 on the dot. The date of Enoch being taken is not fully known, so we can only get close as to when the judgment clock starts.. The end of the Watchers is outlined in Jude 1.

What is the first sign of Christ returning to the Temple? In the first century, he entered the Temple as a type of King on a donkey. In other words, not allot of people noticed. They were waving palm branches of peace. What did Jesus do as a foreshadowing? He overturned the tables of the moneychangers and the benches of those "SELLING" doves. Doves are peace and benches are for rest. Do the peacemakers have any rest? Are they able to sell peace anymore? NOPE! The financial tables have been turned and all they thieves have left is debt to use and barter. End of the line for them.

Jesus has returned.

edit on 2-9-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

When people started playing with numbers they should've realised the end is where the beginning is, and so once all is accounted for then they end up back where they started. I think this is another image within an image, among many other parallels that can be drawn at this time.

I spent some time last night visiting your links and you certainly have a gift for interpreting the Scriptures. I had no idea how well versed you were. I will be spending more time there today no doubt but I just wanted to add that your input is most welcome and valued here. Of course it would be anyway, but I feel the need to show admiration for what you are doing so well.

It is obvious to us that this is all happening, yet so many people cannot see. I feel lucky to be among the very few who can see what is coming for what it really is... It's difficult to meet a fellow traveller on a similar wavelength, it's brilliant to know there are some of us still here, but the real difficulty I've found is getting anyone to even look at themselves for a second to see where the problems begin.

I pray for these interesting times to become infinitely more so.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Have to say I'm becoming more and more amazed everyday that these numbers show themselves through something that was written by my own hand (with guidance from Christ of course).

A bit of background...

I wrote a poem for a love of mine a couple of years back. It was written from the heart. After this and another relationship ended I was thrust fully back into my quest for enlightenment (as if I'd ever left). After a few MAJOR realisations I was able to see Love for what it was.

I decided I wanted to make a tribute to the One that I live for, so I thought to myself, "Where to start?" and I remembered the poem I'd spent literally days writing for the one I loved at the time. I knew this was where it needed to begin.

Taking the original I transformed it into an acrostic verse. Somehow it didn't seem quite right to me, so I wrote a second version.

Later that week I caught sight of a Led Zeppelin poster with a famous verse on it. For some reason I decided to count the syllables. 72. I knew immediately I had to go back and analyse what I'd written.

It turned out I had created one 'imperfect' verse of 142 syllables (the one transformed from the one I wrote to my earthly love) and one 'perfect' verse of 144 syllables (the one created when I felt the verse I'd transformed didn't convey the perfection necessary).

I realised that together, they were 'perfect' as a tribute. One verse showed the deficiency of the material world and it's pleasures, while the other conveyed the perfection of the One Who Is (at least in some part mathematically, even if the words weren't perfect - as is always the case with language created by man).

What I later found out was that when I arranged them logically, and started to work out the numbers pertaining to their construction and arrangement, some very interesting values started to appear from all the different avenues of research I'd been conducting over the past few years.

Hence the last few threads I've authored. I'm just attempting to share something that has absolutely blown my mind; that through faith, loving intent, and an earnest longing for communion with Jesus Christ the Son of The Living Father, I've been presented with a definitive indication, in the universal language of numbers, of Heavenly Direction and reciprocal love.

Let me tell you, when you decide to truly love The One Who Is, your love will not go unnoticed or unrequited.

Here are some of the words I wrote, you can read the verses down and then back up again, down again and back up to the middle, or the fully continued verse can be found on my next post...

All my thanks go to Jesus Christ the Son of The Living Father for all his help and inspiration in compiling this Tribute to The Father of The All.

+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+

FATHERANDSON

(Counting Sheep)

Father always at Peace shining down from above,
At these vessels mistaking their lust for a love.
The dark waters all as a tumultuous sea,
Hope and Faith in this Wisdom calms waves to set free.
Every question we ask lights a path to walk down,
Roads give letters and numbers as symbols to sound.
And a World is prepared for those living in Truth,
Nearly time for the puddings to look for the proof.
Do not suffer their fear but speak wisely today,
So your Souls may be married with Spirit to stay.
Ones in Christ when awake and then also in sleep,
Now to rest in the Father, no longer lost sheep.
+
Now to rest with the Father, you wandering sheep,
Ones the Christ will awaken and rescue in sleep.
Showing Souls be thus carried on Spirit away,
Dug a pit for Desires and demons that day.
No Ruler could measure what You took to rescue,
And the guard was let down, all fears played out before You.
Roads of letters and numbers and symbols and sound,
Every question You answered a path to walk down.
Heavens only Son given to take all the blame,
The Ultimate Image to bring us from shame.
Always knew what the outcome would be from the start,
Forever awake as You slept in the heart.

edit on 3/9/12 by iamahumandoing because: Formatting

edit on 3/9/12 by iamahumandoing because: Addition for clarification

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Prayer for the Words to Follow

Father at the (cross)roads give letters and numbers as symbols to sound.
And (cross) so your Souls may be married with Spirit to stay.
On (a+cross) now to rest with the Father, you wandering sheep.

Father
And
Mother

Love
You 

FATHERANDSON

(Counting Sheep)

+
+
Forever awake as You slept in the heart,
Always knew what the outcome would be from the start.
The Ultimate Image to bring us from shame,
Heavens only Son given to take all the blame.
Every question You answered a path to walk down,
Roads of letters and numbers and symbols and sound.
And the guard was let down, all fears played out before You,
No Ruler could measure what You took to rescue.
Dug a pit for Desires and demons that day,
Showing Souls be thus carried on Spirit away.
Ones the Christ will awaken and rescue in sleep,
Now to rest with the Father, you wandering sheep.
+
So your Souls may be married with Spirit to stay,
Do not suffer their fear but speak wisely today.
Nearly time for the puddings to look for the proof,
And a World is prepared for those living in Truth.
Roads give letters and numbers as symbols to sound,
Every question we ask lights a path to walk down.
Hope and Faith in this Wisdom calms waves to set free,
The dark waters all as a tumultuous sea.
At these vessels mistaking their lust for a love,
Father always at Peace shining down from above.
+
+
+
Forever awake as You slept in the heart,
Always knew what the outcome would be from the start.
The Ultimate Image to bring us from shame,
Heavens only Son given to take all the blame.
Every question You answered a path to walk down,
Roads of letters and numbers and symbols and sound.
And the guard was let down, all fears played out before You,
No Ruler could measure what You took to rescue.
Dug a pit for Desires and demons that day,
Showing Souls be thus carried on Spirit away.
Ones the Christ will awaken and rescue in sleep,
Now to rest with the Father, you wandering sheep.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Have to add, if anyone really looks closely at the words, working out numbers and meanings for themselves, they will find other things I've purposefully omitted from my analysis. Some will be easy enough to find, just to get you started.

Whoever takes the time to do this properly will receive in abundance the fruits of their labour.

With peace

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Amen.

I noticed enochwasright has mentioned the fig tree, this is also in the video I posted earlier in this thread. Many believe the fig tree represents isreal, its more than that.... The fig tree blossoms on the inside, this is why it's used as a symbol.

Meditation, the penial gland, the right side of the brain. Of course, it's always open to interpretation. Would the rapture be a part if this scenario? Who knows, time will tell. I don't think Christ is literally coming back in person, but in all of us, via conciousness. A great change is upon us, but only if we seek it out.

The "old" me raptured out of here a long time ago.(that's a metaphore) I believed... The old me dissapeared.
I'm not Christian so I find my own way, but still, everything ties together nicely.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-9-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

It all fits... Beautiful isn't it?

Just so you know, I'm not Christian in the same category as those who call themselves 'Christian' generally tend to be. I could call myself a True Christian, if only I had the foresight to see how I'm going to react to the massive changes that are undoubtedly afoot.

Either way my prayers are being answered on a daily basis so I'm sure I'm moving in the right direction.

I lost my pet cat two weeks ago. I think she felt a bit pushed off her top spot by her kittens who were starting to rule the roost. I let her out as usual but she didn't return. Having a duty to the kittens I had to keep a close eye on them until the home I had arranged for them was ready (the family were holidaying so I had to wait for them to return). This meant I didn't have time to properly look for the mother that had gone astray. Anyway, a week passed and the family came to collect the little ones.

She was still missing, and I was wondering how she might be doing and where she was. After asking locally and turning up nothing, I revisited where I used to live to see of she might be there, again, no joy. This was fortuitous in a way, as I'd not long since been reinterviewed for my nice easy 30K sales job; stood up for what I believed in, and hence didn't make their grade. You can picture the scene, I'm jobless, and didn't have the means to feed myself, let alone an animal. Don't get me wrong, I'd have found a way to make ends meet but the timing mustn't have been right for our paths to cross again.

Last night, I'm really upset, wondering what's happened to her, praying and pleading that I might at very least find out her fate.

Today, a small portion of some money I recently lent to a family member is being returned to me. I decided to go for a walk this morning, to use the pay phone to call the company I alluded to in one of my earlier posts to see what they had to say (which was some call centre operative who, bless her, didn't have a clue what I was on about). Anyway, I took a detour to my brother's house, then to where I used to live to see if there was any mail and/or my missing cat. There was mail, my P45 and last payslip, but no cat. I asked some local builders who were present if they'd seen her but they hadn't...

So I exit the street and after walking a little while I come to cross a quiet road, I look, as you do, and see a cat, almost in-step with me if that's possible as we cross the road at different points, just about 80 feet apart.

It was her!!

We recognised each other and she came running over. I picked her up, she struggled a little and I let her down. She had me follow her to a nearby garden, I think this was where she may have been being cared for, as she hadn't lost much weight at all. Before she jumped back over the fence to somewhere I shouldn't really follow her I picked her up and brought her back home.

I couldn't resist saying, "I love you more than the others".

Looking back at the whole situation, I can do nothing but crack a smile, drawing parallels as I do.
edit on 3/9/12 by iamahumandoing because: Retrospect

edit on 3/9/12 by iamahumandoing because: Clarity

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Amazing
others would just say lucky, but we know better
when tuned in reality seems to arrange itself just for you.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

When people started playing with numbers they should've realised the end is where the beginning is, and so once all is accounted for then they end up back where they started. I think this is another image within an image, among many other parallels that can be drawn at this time.

I spent some time last night visiting your links and you certainly have a gift for interpreting the Scriptures. I had no idea how well versed you were. I will be spending more time there today no doubt but I just wanted to add that your input is most welcome and valued here. Of course it would be anyway, but I feel the need to show admiration for what you are doing so well.

It is obvious to us that this is all happening, yet so many people cannot see. I feel lucky to be among the very few who can see what is coming for what it really is... It's difficult to meet a fellow traveller on a similar wavelength, it's brilliant to know there are some of us still here, but the real difficulty I've found is getting anyone to even look at themselves for a second to see where the problems begin.

I pray for these interesting times to become infinitely more so.

It is odd that so few can see or want to even listen. I find this within my own circle of friends and church members. I sit in Sunday School class each Sunday and listen. The lessons are typically very much on the outer layer of the Bible. Occasionally, I will chime in with a deeper meaning and it's like nothing was ever said. There is definitely something to the fact that a mind needs to be prepared to hear. It seems like there is a mechanism in the mind that shuts down any information that has not been received in a specified order. I typically keep it simple in class when I relate my view, but it happens the same way each time. If I get to far down the rabbit's hole, it's like there is a mental block that shuts down the channel of communication with the people listening. People are too afraid to expand awareness from what is safe and familiar.

I have always said that theology is a box we place God inside. Instead, he is trying to take us out of our own box. There are apparently rules to the procedure for making this happen. The mind seems to be preset to reception by a hierarchy and sequence over time. When the student is ready, the teacher appears.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The mind seems to be preset to reception by a hierarchy and sequence over time. When the student is ready, the teacher appears.

Ha spot-on! I had to laugh that you just reduced what it takes most people a lifetime to grow their minds toward into 23 words. Having said that, nobody will quite grasp the same plainly correct meaning as we do until they stand here, although your language is quite straightforward.

Just as you, I only have to remember a tragic event in my life and it comes straight to me as the lesson it was. Rather than being something to mourn, it becomes a point of reminiscence and wonderment. Especially when one sees the multitude of levels that were being worked through, on which one is able to reference the lesson in hindsight.

When we look into a mirror, we can see one another. Most just see an image of someone they don't know (yet...?) Maybe one day they will understand that reflection has to first occur within before it can bear to be truly beheld without.
edit on 5/9/12 by iamahumandoing because: Addition

edit on 5/9/12 by iamahumandoing because: Punctuation

top topics

<< 1   >>

join