It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Is Here, His Mark, His Symbols !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thanks LadyV, I appreciate the insight. Still scratching my head as to what the beast is. Literal? Figuratively a nation? A person? Etc.

Who knows, maybe we'll find out. Looks like I'm in for it on Rev 13:7 if it happens in our lifetime.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
With much speculation surrounding the the Beast/Anti-Christ I will clerify* this issue and give the biblical support concerning his nature, his mark, his symbols and his Kingdom now being prepared.

Facts on the Beast/Anti-Christ and his nature
Dispite all the attempts to point out the Beast we have not seen him yet. He is not bill gates, bush, kerry, blair or anyone else we have seen. Why not you ask ?
He will come claming to be God and demand worship

?! I bet you will put me up as a 'scoffer' too?!

* - this word 'clarify', might rather be 'speculate on'

1. this sentence in bold type; He will come claiming to be God and demand worship...

The whole, diverse, New Age thought, has been for years--- claiming each person is part of God, connected to God, a manisfestation of God... there are sects & cults out there that say the 'chosen' are God....whaddya mean that no-one has come out claiming that 'they are God' and demanding to be respected and worshiped...the whole 'Entitlement Attitude' in present day USA is vehement on being praised, respected, worshiped & adored!!

You might want to 'update' the vocabulary, meanings of messages, to the current idioms, contexts, ideagrams...as the pomp & flourishes which arise around a Pope, lets say, is not the ONLY meaning of what you imply.

2. Everything following the 1st sentences, is individual speculation aND is
a blending & mixing of ideas/facts/interpetations/speculations/metaphors

...you've done a buncha labor and thinking i'm sure...but your message hasn't brought any light or epiphany my way......peace to you

Time is Short

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Thanks LadyV, I appreciate the insight. Still scratching my head as to what the beast is. Literal? Figuratively a nation? A person? Etc.

Who knows, maybe we'll find out. Looks like I'm in for it on Rev 13:7 if it happens in our lifetime.

The best I can come up with, saint4God is the 'beast' is meant to be an ongoing thread which is supposed to be 'manifesting' ANEW, each generation, to every culture,...the 'beast' is continually ressurrected with a 'more completely fufillment' with every increase of knowledge and each advancement in a modern world....the 'beast' the 'anti-christ' are both ARCHTYPES in human consciousness.

at least that's my opinion....peace

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I challenge any one to name a person that has lived or that is still living, that has commanded the world to recieve a mark or a number in order to buy or sell. Second, this person also has to claim to be God and show signs and wonders and also cause fire to come down from heaven. This person also has to die and be brought back to life and the world will have to wonder how he did it. All I ask is for you to name me "ONE" person that has done or is currently doing these things for only the Anti-Christ/Beast will have the power to do or will have done these things. For those liars that say the Anti-Christ/Beast has already come, name the man that did all these things and tell when and where it happened. To those who say he is here now, name him.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
may all be true but its not going to happen overnight.

the will be major wars many people will die, if you are following it from bible prophecy then 1 billion people die BEFORE any beast appears. so its not going to be a subtle thing even if the conspirtors try and make it so.

WWIII is coming, which everyone will think is ARMAGEDON but will actually be the war in Ezekiel, Gog war not the end time war between Satan and Jesus where Jesus defeates evil and the wicked literally boil in their skin at his coming.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

If you check with Biblical scholars, you'll find that most state that:

Revelation referrs to events in the past and not the future
That Nero was the "beast" that was referred to. A very detailed analysis is here:
www.ecclesia.org...

I have never actually talked to a Preterist before; I was starting to think that none existed anymore.

Unfortunately, you are only partly correct. Most protestant biblical scholars where actually historicists. Luther, Wesley, Calvin, all believed that the end times started after 70 AD, continued through each of their life times, and lead to the wounding of the first beast around 1798, and the rise of the second beast at roughly the same time. This second beast would enforce the Mark though out the world, but would not necessarily have to be run by an ALL POWERFUL Anti-Christ, just someone that was an Anti-Christ.

So yes, they believed that much of Revelation happened in or before their time, but also that there was more to come.

Therefore, what country came into being around 1798, and matches the description of the second beast. Two parties (horns), no crowns (kings), comes in as a lamb but becomes a dragon (starts as a Christian country, but begins to loose its morals) and is getting ready to enforce the national ID and RFID?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
I challenge any one to name a person that has lived or that is still living, that has commanded the world to recieve a mark or a number in order to buy or sell. Second, this person also has to claim to be God and show signs and wonders and also cause fire to come down from heaven. This person also has to die and be brought back to life and the world will have to wonder how he did it. All I ask is for you to name me "ONE" person that has done or is currently doing these things for only the Anti-Christ/Beast will have the power to do or will have done these things. For those liars that say the Anti-Christ/Beast has already come, name the man that did all these things and tell when and where it happened. To those who say he is here now, name him.

The Anti Christ was NERO. He claimed he was a God, he set fire to Rome etc This website says it a bit better please percivere and read this...

from users.iafrica.com...
In defence of the writer of the Revelation, it should not be thought that John is here just trying to be mysterious or that he was hiding the number's meaning from less worthy believers. John was in a Roman prison in the penal colony on Patmos when he received this Revelation. The Roman authorities, which at Christianity's beginnings had often protected believers from Jewish persecution, were now themselves becoming persecutors of the Christian church.
Jesus used cryptic to hide the place of His last Passover. Tracked by His enemies, who sought an opportunity to arrest Him secretly, He told those He sent on ahead to prepare the place to follow a man carrying a waterpot (a woman's work and therefore most unusual) and enter that home. Judas Iscariot who was with Him was a real security risk, and that last supper needed to be uninterrupted. (Lk.22:10).
The apostle Paul shows the same circumspection when he avoids putting into writing what he had personally told the Thessalonian church, about who and what was holding back the Lawless One, the Antichrist, from coming (2 Thes.2:6,7).
The common purpose of these cryptic communications is to avoid unnecessary intervention, disruption, etc., by alert and naturally suspicious authorities, whether in Jerusalem or Thessalonica, and even more so, in the empire as a whole. Thus, John is wisely very cautious in his identification of a Roman leader as an archetype of Antichrist

The early part of Nero's reign was full of promise. His first speech to the Roman Senate (54 AD) heralded the dawn of a new Golden Age. His public image was one of generosity and kindness. He forbade contests involving bloodshed, ended capital punishment, reduced taxes, improved the legal position of slaves, and gave money to help the Jews. He even travelled Greece honouring its ancient cities while dressed as an ascetic, barefoot and with flowing hair. But soon the theatre mimes and pantomimes began to be used to ridicule Christianity. And very soon thereafter (59 AD), Nero became the monster that history remembers!
He erected a colossal gilded image of himself in the awesome 200 acre Golden House palace which he constructed in the area cleared by the terrible fire of Rome which he blamed on the Christians. As his reign crumbled he committed suicide (68 AD), but for years afterwards the stories continued to circulate that Nero would return.
In Scripture the actual term Antichrist is only used in the writings of John. John's use of this term indicates that the first Christians expected Antichrist to arise in the �last hour� from nominal Christianity (1 Jn.2:18). This accords well with -
the early positive aspects of Antichrist's career as a world leader in the Nero-analogy above,
Daniel's report of Antichrist confirming �Covenant with the many� in Israel (Hebrew 'many'= rabbim, chiefs of the Jewish people) (Dan.9:27), and
the association of an ultimate Christian �apostasy" at the time of Antichrist's revelation of himself (2 Thes.2:3).

It is important in the light of the foregoing to note that there is therefore no occult power in the number 666, and that the number does not refer to a commercial or economic system, one-world or otherwise. Although Antichrist's rule is total at the height of his power his economic control does not lie in any mystic number, nor does this number mysteriously identify the system. These ideas have misled the gullible for years and have helped rob the church a valuable biblical understanding of John's message.
For an understanding of the use of the mark, name, or number of the 'Animal' to control humanity as described in Revelation 13, it is essential to refer to its God-given counterpart and background, in Deuteronomy 6:4-9 and Revelation 7:2-8. Holy Scripture was never meant to be used as a talisman of devotion on foreheads and hands. The Bible's 'forehead' and 'hand' are symbolic of thinking and doing, respectively. It is against the Bible's own background that the book of Revelation's message about this Satanic end-time controlling influence is to be understood in its economic implications, not as engineered in the imaginations of religious sensation seekers.
Very sadly, there are many without integrity who exploit ignorance of the above to deceive the gullible and the superstitious. This has become easily exploitable, as Drosnin's fraudulent Bible Code. For instance - the 'Holy Bible', Bill Gates III, and her majesty Elizabeth II, could all be identified as Antichrist, if the manipulative calculations of these deceivers are to be believed.
H 72 B 66 E 69
O 79 I 73 L 76
L 76 L 76 I 73
Y 89 L 76 Z 90
A 65
B 66 G 71 B 66
I 73 A 65 E 69
B 66 T 84 T 84
L 76 E 69 H 72
E 69 S 83
II 2
III 3

666 666 666
and so on!

The above values are simply the ASCII computer alphabet code, where A=65 and Z=90, which is used internationally today.

I rest my case. If you want to see this very helpful website click here

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
If you don't believe that the mark of the beast is everywhere, just look on your jeans, tee-shirts, billboards, scrolling banners, above urinals, all over your food, drink and cereal boxes. Hell it's even all over your children's lunch boxes! The beast is in your living room every night, he's in your car when you drive to work, he's in your tub when you bathe, he's even in your churches and shopping malls! There is no place that he won't soil, no corner or nook of your life that he hasn't violated, there is noplace on this planet where you can hide from his lies!

I'm George Bush, and I support this message.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigdanprice

The Anti Christ was NERO.

You can not say that with poof....it's only "your" interpretation.........nothing more.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
LastDayProphet

I found it refreshing to see someone else who thinks this way I have been
battling the wide spread rumors with this information with very little cooperative support nice to see some others are out there.....The only fact
I do however accept out of the present debates is that nearly all place a name to the rebuilt Empire of Rome it is in existance now see the map at the web address below and compare to Biblical maps of Roman Empire of biblical times to see if you agree

www.europa.eu.int

And once again cheers to a believer

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
No one will know when he comes.............he will come
like a thief in the night. If no one knows when Jesus
will return, then no one can know when the Anti-Christ
will return, correct?

So have a joint and a glass of sour mash and relax!

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
@ Lady V
My interpretation is based on Historical Evidence, I am not prone to wild speculation, I have provided websites as guides. Although they are not ideal as sources they are the best I can provide at the moment, though give me some time and I could provide you a biblography of texts that point to Nero being the subject of revelation.
In the words of Tommy Cooper: 'POOF Just like that!'

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
No one will know when he comes.............he will come
like a thief in the night. If no one knows when Jesus
will return, then no one can know when the Anti-Christ
will return, correct?

Incorrect a set of events that will mark the anti-christ appearance are set out in the Bible also yes Jesus's return is as you quoted but also have a series of events that can occur before his return he will return the first time to rapture and when it is said by the antichrist on the mount of olives there is peace and prosperity it shall trevail them as a great blight on man and they will curse God for their suffering this preceeds the second and final return in which the new earth is formed and man and Jesus shall be masters of the earth granted my textual wording may be a little off in the words masters of the earth but thats the general Idea meaning evil will raise no more on earth only Gods children and Jesus shall enjoy the new earth

So have a joint and a glass of sour mash and relax!

I cant say I agree with drugs but despite any and all events thos right with God should set back and not worry at all

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Studio and saint for god the response to your statement is the beast will be a great leader as critailed by the statements he shall rule over the 7 which in turn shall rule the world this indicates the beast or antichrist will be in the form of man and also it states he shall go forth conquering and to conquer and in another verse he shall stand in the temple on the holy mount and declare he is god this indicates he will do so in a manner by which he shall rule in the earth in human form for he will walk the earth

also it is given to him the power and authority of lucifer to do great miracles and deeds now in this point we can know that a man will be given these powers because it is not expected of a man to do great deeds unless in the case of Jesus he walks the earth as a man doing great miracles that is the means by which that the beast will be presenting himself as the messiah he will be made of flesh like Jesus was and do great miracles and deeds and claim that he is in fact Jesus returned

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Bigdanprice, you are incorrect, NERO was not the Anti-Christ/Beast for a couple of reasons. First, to set rome on fire is not the same as "Calling Fire Down From Heaven" there is a very big difference, anyone can set a fire. Second, he never caused anyone to recieve a mark in their right hand or forehead in order to buy or sell. Third Rome may have worshipped him but I think it would be overstated to say "Worshipped" and that not even to the level of being God. Fourth, Rome was not the world, only a part of it. The whole world will worship the Beast, except those who do not take his mark. Anyone who states that the Anti-Christ has been here already is a liar, the Bible cleary states that the mark will be placed "IN" not ON but "IN" the right hand or "IN'" the forehead. This fact alone points to this present time we live and no other time. The Digital Angel Chip is placed "IN" the body, not ON and is already in use to inable people to "BUY". They have said the best location to place this chip is "IN" your right hand.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark "in" their right hand, or "in" their foreheads:

No one in history has done this, If there has been any Name him!
His system is in place, The Beast is soon to be revealed.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The Mark Of The Beast also proves how accurate the Bible is. The Bible foretold of a mark that mankind would recieve, where it would be placed, how it would be used and the state of affairs at the time of it being introduced. The Bible foretold that the Whole World would worship the Beast, fortelling of a "One World Goverment" that is almost upon us.

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It is unfortunate so many of you will perish soon. As most likely will I. WWIII has begun, soon the nukes will fly. Bio-terror is in the making and has begun. The "mountain of fire" (meteor) will be hitting soon. Most likely in the pacific. The "Beast" will be upon us soon showing us "he is god". He is already in control. After the next "big" attack all will be marked for "security" reasons. 2012 is the end. Read the signs.
Repent or DIE.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thanks all, very interesting perspectives. I especially liked LastDay Prophet's:

'And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark "in" their right hand, or "in" their foreheads'

An important distinction to say - in - and not - on -. I didn't really pick up on that detail before. Implant definately then.

As far as 'we're all going to die', yes it's true. We don't know when, where or how. It could be in the next second so my advice is to seek out your Creator before that moment comes.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Most christians I talk to are "looking Up" for we know that our redemption draweth near, this world has become utterly wicked, perverse, many evil men, many mock God and believe the lie. Deceptions abound, they poison our food and drink, they charge outrageous fee's for hospital care. The drug manufacturers rip us off with incredibly over priced persciption medications, $400. for a perscription that cost them $3.00- 4.00 to make. These companies are exceedingly wicked and vile. These doctors cause our seniors and others to purchase unnecessary and useless medication. Some people take 10 - 12 different medications daily and most of it only makes them sicker. They don't find cures any more, they only sell you more and more medication. I hope they enjoy their money now, for soon they will pay the price for the evil and suffering they have brought upon mankind.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
OMG!There are thirteen letters in "quarter dollar" (on the quarter) minus the space!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join