It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Like Face [Curiosity Giga-Pan]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There is also a rock that looks like a fishes head on the far right. Its all rocks.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
First time i will and ever say this... It's a damn rock..... shut this thread downnnnnnn

But rocks are truly the most wonderful thing, I LOVE rocks! Rocks on Mars are even way more cool and seeing some that looks like stuff is way way cool!
So many stuffy people who hate rocks!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
hehe.

he.

What....?

There needs to be a forum on ATS for threads where people see everyday things in other everyday things. That would be kind of fun and cheeky to browse every now and then.

That's a brilliant idea ... I think it would be up there with Signals 'funny pics' thread
This would certainly be a contender.

Such a shame though when a member starts a thread and then gets hurt or rude because people don't agree with them ... as seems to be the case here.

Note to OP ... don't ask for opinions if you don't like the response for goodness sake your reaction was ridiculous ... and the photos you provided still look like rocks ... get a grip ... insulting people who reply to your OP is not going to magickally turn the Martian rocks you showed into Martian Statue heads ... and the reason everyone is so short with you is because since Curiosity sent pictures back there have been numerous threads on here all with the same battle cry as you ... and so far all have shown nought but 'ROCKS'

Woody

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3Dplus
Yes, I can see the face. Cool rock....but statue head? This rock is about the size of a golf ball, I reckon. I go for walkies in the hills very often, sometimes around old quarries and have found some amazingly lifelike rocks looking like a frog, or a flower, a loveheart...this is a very good rock shaped like a face.

This does not rule out statue of Martian though does it.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

WOW, can I buy that on ebay, it would go great with my Jesus toast collection!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by MmmPie
hehe.

he.

What....?

There needs to be a forum on ATS for threads where people see everyday things in other everyday things. That would be kind of fun and cheeky to browse every now and then.

That's a brilliant idea ... I think it would be up there with Signals 'funny pics' thread
This would certainly be a contender.

Such a shame though when a member starts a thread and then gets hurt or rude because people don't agree with them ... as seems to be the case here.

Note to OP ... don't ask for opinions if you don't like the response for goodness sake your reaction was ridiculous ... and the photos you provided still look like rocks ... get a grip ... insulting people who reply to your OP is not going to magickally turn the Martian rocks you showed into Martian Statue heads ... and the reason everyone is so short with you is because since Curiosity sent pictures back there have been numerous threads on here all with the same battle cry as you ... and so far all have shown nought but 'ROCKS'

Woody

You need to add a shame when a member reads a thread and can't respond without being rude or suggesting the thread should not exist while they are for some reason reading it!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I completely agree Char-Lee.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Since we seem to be in accord that it's a rock...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join