It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power is changing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Power is an entity, and it is moving away from the people who posses it.
Military, Judiciary System, Banking, Politicians, Monarchs are all losing the power.

We the people are taking the power back, and not because we rightfully deserve it, but because because the people that posses it are not making good use of it. You see power can only stay with those who use it wisely, and justly. It will not remain with those who abuse it.

The entity called power is tired of being used foolishly like a toy by the current people that posses it, and it is moving. I don't exactly know where its moving, but I believe that it will find just and wise men that will be able to posses it. Could it be you? Could it be me? Could we the people be worthy of possessing the power? It is not a matter of whether we are capable of possessing it, its a matter of being worthy. We will see by the end of this decade.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's an illusion to make you believe that
To prevent you from really doing it

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bartholomeo
Power is an entity, and it is moving away from the people who posses it.
Military, Judiciary System, Banking, Politicians, Monarchs are all losing the power.

We the people are taking the power back, and not because we rightfully deserve it, but because because the people that posses it are not making good use of it. You see power can only stay with those who use it wisely, and justly. It will not remain with those who abuse it.

The entity called power is tired of being used foolishly like a toy by the current people that posses it, and it is moving. I don't exactly know where its moving, but I believe that it will find just and wise men that will be able to posses it. Could it be you? Could it be me? Could we the people be worthy of possessing the power? It is not a matter of whether we are capable of possessing it, its a matter of being worthy. We will see by the end of this decade.

How does it feel to be used Power? I thought that you were supposed to have free will?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bartholomeo

Ahhh...ok...and what in particular can you point to that is in our favor? Because we talk about it? The Mayan's? Aliens coming in to help us? A change in our thinking?

crap, crap, crap and more crap..the only thing that is changing is that we are now more aware that we are getting screwed...there is no spiritual shift or change in conciousness...we are on this site because we want to believe what we read for the most part...just like folks that watch fox or msnbc...they watch those stations because they believe them to be accurate...the only thing that is changing is things are getting worse and there is nothing...and I mean nothing we will do about it....nothing. The only way things will change is if the government completely collapses which will lead to the United Nations stepping in with every other country grabbing for the spoils of this country...kind of a rant response but again we will not change anything...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
It's an illusion to make you believe that
To prevent you from really doing it

true however there is another layer of illusion involved here

what everyone here is calling Power is actually Dominion

this is what "prevent[s] you from really "doing it" "

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What TRULY is power and its use?

Power is an energy - to move. Without power, all remains stagnant.

In the case of humanity, when power is given, it EMPOWERS CIVILISED humanity to move - either forward, or backward as a collective species - one race within our environments.

The only way we can move FORWARD, is to use such powers RESPONSIBLY, for with power comes responsibilities, not just to oneself, but to others who shares our space and world.

To use it responsibly, we mankind will have to know what is right and wrong. We are thinking rational humans, and can learn. History of our civilisation is pure lesson for all, to do what is right and avoid that which is wrong, not only for the few, but to ALL that shares our space and world.

And that can only come with INCLUSIVENESS, by sharing, discussing and debating over issues, beginning with you and me, then through our families, relatives and friends which will make up our society, and elect our representatives to discuss, debate and find solutions to our progress THAT LEAVES NONE BEHIND, so that the rest of us can focus upon our own lives and jobs.

In the past, mankind had stupidly delegated such powers to the few - monarchs and the loud MINORITY, to set the path of civilisation. Today, that free rein is over, as we mankind had seen what they had done with it - abuse it for their own personal wealth and glory, and thus the uprisings all over the world.

Mistakes had been made. We the awoken, must awake the rest, to correct errors so that we can all progress FORWARD and evolve to the next phase of our evolution, and never to make the regressions of the past......
edit on 1-9-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bartholomeo

I AM the people--the mob--the crowd--the mass.
Do you know that all the great work of the world is
done through me? I am the workingman, the inventor, the
maker of the world's food and clothes.

I am the audience that witnesses history. The Napoleons
come from me and the Lincolns. They die. And
then I send forth more Napoleons and Lincolns.
I am the seed ground. I am a prairie that will stand
for much plowing. Terrible storms pass over me.
I forget. The best of me is sucked out and wasted.
I forget. Everything but Death comes to me and
makes me work and give up what I have.
And I forget.

Sometimes I growl, shake myself and spatter a few red
drops for history to remember. Then--I forget.
When I, the People, learn to remember, when I, the
People, use the lessons of yesterday and no longer
forget who robbed me last year, who played me for
a fool--then there will be no speaker in all the world
say the name: "The People," with any fleck of a
sneer in his voice or any far-off smile of derision.
The mob--the crowd--the mass--will arrive then.

-Carl Sandburg (1878-1967)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i can understand why this concept may seem a little silly to some but the OP is actually quite right. history always follows the same pattern. there are rulers, and there are rebels. eventually the rebels win, and ride happy for a while, only to find themselves and/or their offspring to become corrupted and the cycle continues....

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
no evil ,no good..only power

the power within chooses the good or evil

new topics

top topics

join