It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daylight UFO Sighting | August 31, 2012 | Brazil, Três Pontas (Minas Gerais)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ok, looking for people's views on this video, specifically a). do you think it's floating (like a balloon), or something else? b). what shape do you think it is?

This isn't CGI, good video of something being there. Disappointing there isn't more footage and just to add, I'm not sure why they didn't find the craft again toward the end of the video, which could indicate a hoax (although, as previously said, it isn't CGI as far as I'm aware).

Additionally, if anyone has the capability to blow up the image, that would be most helpful also

Also, please don't the throw the YT user has multiple UFO videos on their page at me, it's a useless point to make and doesn't prove anything either way.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
That is without doubt...a balloon.

No need to enhance it or anything, the way it moves, the way it looks, the way no one else saw it, all point to it being a balloon. They come in all shapes and sizes you know

ETA: 300 (stolen) videos in 2 weeks, multiple channels with a similar name...nothing but a chancer looking to make money off of people like....you

edit on 1-9-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings mate but this has already been posted and does indeed look like a balloon

Três Pontas UFO VIDEO. One of the BEST I've seen

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yeah, it's floating was my initial impression.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
cool kite
horrible camera work
you would think the person could hold their hand still for a few seconds at least

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
cool kite
horrible camera work
you would think the person could hold their hand still for a few seconds at least

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
As pointed above, there's already a thread about this topic, here.

Thread closed.

top topics

join