It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VID* Ron Paul delegate had bullets planted in her luggage, leaving the RNC.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
lol people here are taking the bait.

people have become so jaded that they don't believe a near 50 year old lady, why would she make up being detained? seriously use your damn heads and stop being fooled

So 50 year olds don't lie? My mom has some land to sell you ....

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
In today's world, there's no telling who could have been responsible for this.

Let's take a look at what Jackie says:

When I left the Saddlebrook to take my roommate to the airport and came back, it was apparent someone had been in my room. There was a report made, someone had entered my room three times when I was not there. They did an inventory…nothing of real importance was taken…I had already packed my carry on and when I got to the airport this morning, bullets were found in my luggage. I was detained and told that I was going to be arrested by the TSA. But after further deliberation, I mentioned that I worked for Congressman Paul and [that I] wanted to call him and they let me go.

iroots.org...

Obviously, whoever entered her room was an amateur, since it was "apparent" that someone had been in her room and "nothing of real importance was taken".

Secondly, it could have easily been someone who was trying to make a tea partier look like an extremist, as it appears that Jackie is a tea party member and spoke at a tea party rally in April 2009 from this video below.

Jackie didn't do herself any favors when she opened this speech with, "I admit, I am a terrorist". When are people going to learn to not use this kind of language, regardless of their intentions. (This woman looks innocent enough to me.)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
romney and his team should be arrested.

make it so...

thank you

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by jenlovesturtles

I think you need to re-watch this video and re-hear her claims. She was specifically asked if she was released because she mentioned working for Ron Paul and she specifically said she can't be sure why she was let go.

Yep, she sure did say some stuff.
And we believe the things she said because...?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
DOes anyone know if ALL RP delegates were forced to stay at the Saddlebrook?
Is anyone aware that that particular hotel resort is nearly 30 miles from the convention center?
In an area with miles and miles of beaches, with an innumerable number of motels, hotels and inns, why were they being shuttled nearly 30 miles away?

READ BETWEEN THE LINES FOLKS!!!!

it aint Kosher...
edit on 9/2/2012 by GoOfYFoOt because: changed text

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

We must be very careful who we vote for this time. The grass isn't always greener on the other side, in fact it's looking very corrupt!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Obviously, whoever entered her room was an amateur, since it was "apparent" that someone had been in her room and "nothing of real importance was taken".

OR: Obviously, whoever entered her room wanted it to be known

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I was concernd with the validity of this video since it seems to be recorded by two random guys in a hotel loby, so I did a little research. Thought it would be too easy to film some woman making claims.

Turns out that this woman really is a delegate for Ron Paul.

Before seeing this video I knew nothing about Ron Paul or what he stood for. After seeing this video I am convinced that Ron Paul is THE good guy in this election, and the ONLY good guy. He seems to have the peoples interest in mind, not that of the 1% or not necessarily himself. If he was just another puppet he would not be calling out the Fed reserve.

Therefore, it seems to me that this woman would not be making it up. Her name is Jackie Gloor if you would like to look into it more yourself

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Oh this is impossible those nutty Ron Paul supporters are just making it up for publicity cause there is still a chance he can get elected all the cheating at the convention doesn't mean a thing...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth

That's true, but only an amateur would want to make it obvious.

It's my opinion, that if it was someone high up and/or close to Romney, that finding bullets in their luggage would have been sufficient for determining that someone was indeed in her room without having cops called, a full police report written, all before she ever made it out of the hotel.

To make it obvious seems like something an amateur and/or someone trying to frame the republican party would do.
edit on 2-9-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

team romney/rnc couldn't even fraudulently pass rnc rules without having it video taped and uploaded to the internet to go viral...yet we expect them to plant evidence in a manner where nobody suspected them?

edit on 2-9-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth

Why would they want her to know it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join