It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White man rejects grocery bagging by "minority"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

i am a cashier in a grocery store and truly people can be so weird about their groceries. we had a customer who claimed that his doctor had instructed him to not let anyone touch his groceries due to some chemical intolerance. after having to deal with multiple incidents of this douche (seems to be the word of the day) basically ringing up and bagging his own purchases, s-l-o-w-l-y, while i stand there feeling like a douche, i finally got up the nerve to politely tell him that many, many hands have already touched his food. well, his jaw dropped and he seriously looked as if this had not occurred to him, ever! i have not seen him in the store since, lol.
because of the fact that so many different people come into contact with all available products, i cannot imagine that this man's case could get much traction. here's hoping for a rational end to this tale.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Most places have self check aisles these days. Bring your own bags. This man is a bully. Obviously an English speaking Lizard-oid.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by b14warrior

Originally posted by david99118

Originally posted by tw0330
Yes this guy has every right to do this, it's called America.

ah yes, America. where you can say any thing you want, as long as its not against a minority group. where people complain, curse and demonize the police who are tame compared to just about every other country on the planet. where the greatest daemons are white straight men and the saints are gay black men. where the people love proclaiming how greet free speech is, as long as you dont say something they dont like. in which case they will gladly interrupt you, curse you, threaten you and any thing else they can do to silence you. and then they, hypocritically, complain when the government tries to do the same thing, even with good intentions, they cry about their civil rights and make idiots out of them selves until the government once again pathetically capitulates. that America right?

normally i could go on but iam too tired right now.

Tame police? Are you mad? You have the worst, most brutal, violent police force in the whole of the west.
Just see this as a very small snippet.

ive been to both Germany and Italy. granted that's not all of Europe. but i much prefer our weak pathetic cops. American police are heavily restrained in what they can actually legally do. when our cops get out of line they are much more likely to be punished for their illegal actions than in other countries. and this is part of the reason American cops have instances of "brutality". American society has essentially restricted them in what they can do to such an extent and is so needlessly hostile that they eventually crack underneath stress. you cant intelligently expect a group of people who constantly deal with the lowlifes of society to be saints.

that is all i am going to say. this is not an argument or a debate. i know that i am right and you believe you are right. we will just leave it at That. this is a subject where everyone thinks their right and that no one else has a valid opinion. that is of course the American way of doing things.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by david99118

I'm afraid I disagree, I often spent time on the continent and there just isn't really any police brutality. I have not spent any time in The States but I do constantly see threads on here and pieces in the news (both MSM and indipendent) about police brutality with little or no legal comeback over in America.

Just a very small fraction of my point:
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join