It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

really the New Age "goddess" women with the hot avatars are the super ugly in real life

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanna
Oh, oh me next, me next! Can I get a personal analysis based on my avatar now?? I've always wanted to know what I'm really like based on something so intensely personal.

Okay, I'll try. You like little ugly dogs. And if you actually DO have a dog, remember what they say about pets looking like their masters. Bow-wow!

However, if you're a gorgeous female that likes to carry little ugly dogs around, I want you, I need, I love you!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Well I know for a fact, I'm not ugly. Cars still stop to whistle.

Moral of the story, treat people how you would like to be treated, not by the way they look.
edit on 1-9-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Hey maneater, I have never seen a car stop and whistle. Most cars have horns that blow. I am very happy if you are attractive to cars. They are way too hot for me! ROFL.

I agree with your points. The OP should get out more and meet real people.

P

Sorry, manhater, I have no idea why maneater got typed! Back to you. Perhaps I should go and analyze myself.
edit on 1/9/2012 by pheonix358 because: boo boo boo boooooooo!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Hey maneater, I have never seen a car stop and whistle.

Ahh...........thats manhater............but very good play on words nontheless.

edit on 1-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Spiritfilled

I just wanted to let you know that this thread is not what ATS is for.

You sure about that, AfterI ? If you started a website called Allaboutrubberducks,com, but your 20,000 members only talk about bacon, are you going to shut it down?

Five pages of replies in under ten hours; I'd say that makes this thread all about what ATS is for.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
very shallow thinking and if you ask me i'd bet one hundred bucks you approached one of these women and was burned and by reading your post and getting a glimpse into your psyche i imagine your first thought was.. WTF you're fat how dare you turn me down because the media says anyone not fat are far superior in all ways. plus if you're the type when looking for someone you judge them on appearance you'll get F'ed every time and i'm not talking about the good "F" either. i prefer my women to be built very well so if these women you're referring to are from here and stumble upon my post i say.. please, Please be who you are for yourselves and you'll discover a weird feeling not many can achieve in life.. the term is "Happiness".

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Which one of you goddesses wants some slightly dangerous bunny? Don't all u2u me at once, I have other hobbies like food and t.v.!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Of course most woman on Ats or the new age guru types look nothing like their beautiul femine warrior like avatars. The put them up to exemplfy the form of the inner non phsyical qualities they embrace. I thought that was obvious to everyone?

Beauty is also have some subjectivity in it which i consider varies dependant on a persons only level of superficality. A person who is able to look more depthfully into a person will always find some beauty if its there. Superficial people will always look for models and anything else will be unacceptable.

edit on 1-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Well according to members pic thread, the ladies of ats are mostly gorgeous.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

Long thread and looked at about 20 pages. I saw some attractive woman which if used as a representative sample diffuses the OP argument. Mabey what the avatars need is a implantable link to facebook so if people want to display themselves that options right there.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well this isn't really a dating website..

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

no it isnt agree. Still i think implantable facebook link is good idea therefore if people are real curious to who they are chating with they can go look.
edit on 1-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: u get to there fackbook link and theres avatar pic of super hot goddess

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Uh oh...my avatar is a little knife-wielding green alien....I bet I'm so ugly

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Now not that anyone gives a hoot what I might look like but I would never put my real name or any personal info out there linkable from ats. Even under my username. Ever hear of facial recognition? It is not that hard to get information about some people with just a pic. It only depends on where they posted their info and how well they manage privacy settings. And that guarantees nothing.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My avatar is a cat - what does that say
about me? I would really like to know.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Having seen your 2000 cat pics in the "post a funny pic" forum it isnt really hard to figure! lol

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
i dont even know HOW to post an avatard i try and try and its doesnt work

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritfilled
beware these people they pic real hot sexy avatars, but if you watch their videos you see they are the most ugly and fat in real life. this phenomeno is particularly true with new-age "goddess" type women. beware you dont get your hopes too high if you are thinking of dating one watch out, the avatar tricks the mind into expecting them to look nice, nope they dont at all

Who hurt you little dove?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiritfilled

There are several on the avatar thread that will help you.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

That's funny coming from someone who called me a "pointy haired freak".

Luv U 2, Sinny, dearie.

(You know the biggest sex organ in the body is the brain, but pictures of brains just don't seem to turn people on. Weird species, those humans).

edit on 2/9/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Moral of the story, treat people how you would like to be treated, not by the way they look

Wish I could give you more than one star.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join