It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

really the New Age "goddess" women with the hot avatars are the super ugly in real life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well I know for a fact, I'm not ugly. Cars still stop to whistle.

But in reality you shouldn't be making fun of anybody. Put yourself in their position and in their shoes. Who knows, maybe one day the stove happens to catch on fire and your too close and a ball of fire happens to burn your face, now you have 3rd degree burns. You went from hot looking to a not so hot person overnight. Your girlfriend dumps you because of it and you can never find a date ever again.

Moral of the story, treat people how you would like to be treated, not by the way they look.
edit on 1-9-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Don't say that to a sadomasochist...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm still stuck on the "Man I met this chick and her avatar was sssmmmooookkkkkiiiinnnnn!!!!!!!" aspect of this.

Maybe I've led more of a charmed life than I thought because it's never quite gotten to that point for me yet. I dunno. Can't quite get my head around the whole thing.

Some advice... Google "Internet rule #1". It's not actually accurate - but it's pretty good general advice on how to deal with folks until you've had a chance to get to know them

~Heff

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Just for the record, I don't look that stoned in real life. Nor do I wear Tye Dye shirts.

You can't judge people like that, it's nearly impossible. You would get impressions that don't exist.

People's beauty should be judged by their actions, how they conduct themselves, not how they look doing it.

Just recently I was with a girl who told me I was "perfect".
To some, that would raise their ego to untold heights, but it made me realize A LOT.
I knew I wasn't, I knew my faults etc.. she was judging my looks.
I don't want to be with somebody who treats me like Eye-candy.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Your so vain! A person that wasnt would have never posted that! Nice try.

Since you and manhater are so gorgeous maybe you should have a look see at each others pics.
edit on 9/1/2012 by bourbon2nite because: edit to add

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Sometimes when I look at myself in the mirror I say "yeah, I'd do me".

True story.
ETA: I look nothing like my avatar. Just sayin

edit on 1-9-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm so sexy I scare the women away.

I'm so sexy I'll turn your hair white!

Has it ever occurred that sometimes the sexy woman avatar is not to represent the poster, but is there just for the poster to have something attractive to look at?

I really don't see anything wrong with that.

But I'm sure some liberals would call that misogynistic, for some stupid reason or another. After all, you really can't say the word girl without some retarded liberal blowing a gasket and calling you a bigot or potential child molester because the proper word to use woman, not girl.

I really hate this stupid PC crap society.

Can't do this, can't say that, without SOMEONE getting offended at you.

And frankly, I just don't give a flying frak if someone is offended or not. Go be offended, but leave people alone.

It's called free speech, and people have the right to express themselves, regardless.

If your offended, so what. Be offended, and go somewhere else to be offended. stop telling people to STFU!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritfilled
beware these people they pic real hot sexy avatars, but if you watch their videos you see they are the most ugly and fat in real life. this phenomeno is particularly true with new-age "goddess" type women. beware you dont get your hopes too high if you are thinking of dating one watch out, the avatar tricks the mind into expecting them to look nice, nope they dont at all

Christ you must be mega desparate if your trying to find love
On ATS.

Get out more

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiritfilled

Explanation: It is not the quality of ones avatar that counts ... it is what one does with ones avatar that counts.

Personal Disclosure: Looking forward to reading less shallow better quality posts from you in future!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

And if someone is offended that same FREE SPEECH right applies!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Op are you a damn 2nd grader? We are supposed to DENY IGNORANCE here, not embrace it and spread it around.. Just apologise to all the women you have offended . Because you have offended them all. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And it's obvious you aint been holding anything beautiful... So just put the vaseline away and watch t.v.. Or get your mom to let you start a new WOW account.
edit on 1-9-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Rather pointless thread... why is everybody responding to the guy as if your ego has been damaged? It's generally known that you can't judge somebody's physical appearance based on their avatar; this guy was just being blatantly rude about it & you all responded with equal measure.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I never once considered that someone would confuse my avatar for my real person.

...be kinda sweet though if someone did.
edit on 1-9-2012 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
is this some kinda joke? : T

am i supposed to believe all those people with aliens in their avatar, aren't actually aliens?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritfilled
beware these people they pic real hot sexy avatars, but if you watch their videos you see they are the most ugly and fat in real life. this phenomeno is particularly true with new-age "goddess" type women. beware you dont get your hopes too high if you are thinking of dating one watch out, the avatar tricks the mind into expecting them to look nice, nope they dont at all

Spirit filled,
This thread is a joke, and shallow. I feel bad that you stalk these women from their avatars with intentions to date them, I am so sorry you were let down that they did not reach your avatar standards. Reality is- not one women puts their avatar up to impress you. And if one were big, fat and ugly as you state they are, I don't see why you would expect anyone to flaunt that, or even to feel that way about themselves. An avatar is to express yourself. As a previous member posted, it is sad you are looking for a date on ATS, get out more. And shame on you for calling these women big fat and ugly anyways, from your post I am sure you are no Matthew McConaugey either. Good luck with getting any women on ATS now..

p.s. are you disappointed when the alien avatars aren't aliens, too? As above posted? Hehe

edit on 1-9-2012 by Katharos62191 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This is one of the best threads I've read in a while.

The members photo thread is going to get a lot of attention now, too. LOL.
edit on 1-9-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Ah the joys of internet dating, back in the good 'ol days before "they" made you pay to meet someone. Fun times going to meet a woman who showed you her best friend's pic, and when you see her in real life she looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. The days when you meet someone for the first time and theyre totally busted and you're like "LOL, yeah right!" and drive away as fast as you can. Yep i remember those days.
edit on 1-9-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Spiritfilled

BEWARE WOMEN!

All those hunky, manly, super hot male avatars are, in reality, aging, fat, balding losers, high jacking their mother's internet connection from their, crudely fashioned basement apartment!

Don't try to date them! They all have lice.

I beg your pardon! I am 57 years old and I PAY for my own internet. Oops, gotta run before mom comes down here and sees my pot pipe!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wow. Fun looking through the members photo thread. I just posted my photo there. I noticed most of the people on ATS are great looking! Or have a lot of character! Or look like people you might want to have a beer with.

DEPTH, OP. Depth is the new name of the game in the world. Get some.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I came to ATS for your mind - not your looks............

Still, its always nice to put a face to a name occasionally.

Many thanks to Kinglizard the Super Duper Moderator and Avatar-God - he'll make you look real purrdy folks............

edit on 1-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join