It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency War Pamphlet's handed out to entire Israeli population

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Despite Washington clearly not favoring military confrontation with Iran - Israel isn't ruling it out. Major drills simulating missile strikes in case of a war with the Islamic State have been held in Tel Aviv. And these emergency exercises are not the only way Israelis are being prepared for an attack, as RT's Middle East correspondent Paula Slier explains.

I'm sure these pamphlets are a regular thing, but we all know Israel won't wait until after the US election because their chances of persuasion of the Obama Administration is too risky at that point.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Why do people insist the the US has said they wot back Isreal in a war with Iran or wont condone it etc...

Lol, after all we have been through since 9/11 are we saying there are people out there that still believe politicans?

People in charge are proven liars plain and simple so anything comming out of mainstream or any other goverment sponsor is obviously a lie.

I really truely wish people would get thier heads straight and no longer believe ANYTHING, comming from western governments.

I don't know about you guys but when someone tells me just ONE lie I tend never to believe them ever again without checking facts.

Nice article though, should add that, flagged

edit on 1-9-2012 by TheMindWar because: Added info

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Actually, the US is waiting for Israel to be the bad guy here. After it starts, America is going in hard because it's what they wanted all along. Just a show.

The US has been gearing up to war for Months and now they say they don't want it? Of course they do. And they want it before the elections because then Obama can call off or at least suspend the elections to remain in power. And as in all things, he won't ask congress to do so.

Nope, ain't buying it.

Peace

edit on 1-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I am really confused about the world situation today, wow never ever felt I would say that, as I have been following war events since 1977.
However I have heard that the USA President today has said he wants Israel to know it's on it's own over Iran, plus I have heard that Russia has broken ties with Iran & Syria and stopped all offers of help, can anyone tell me if the things I'm hearing are right? or is this a way of world leaders confusing the public in run up to WW3 as I am also hearing, news wanted folks please?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

. . . we all know Israel won't wait until after the US election because their chances of persuasion of the Obama Administration is too risky at that point.
As in, then he is no longer in need of any Jewish votes?
Why would they not just wait for Romney to get in office, since he seems gung-ho for war?
Or do the Israelis somehow not already know who is going to win the election?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
My God the Israeli government is crazy. There is no place to hide in Israel. I mean, every building has a specially built bomb room, but it is going to set the country back dozens of years, if it can come back at all. It certainly won't solve any problems. The really scary thing though is that the Israeli officials are on record saying they have enough nuclear missiles and range enough to reach every European city from their submarines and they said, if it comes to the point where it looks like Israel is done, we are going to take everyone with us.

The bulk of the Israeli population does NOT want this, but like the U.S., the religious fanatics hold the power. At least in the U.S., the one thing I can say about Obama is that he is the barrier left keeping our government policy from being dictated entirely but the zealots on the Right.

I will hope for the best for my many Israeli friends and their families.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think the United States would attack and destroy Israel to prevent an all out World War in the Arab/Persian region. If Israel attempts a strike on Iran's active nuclear facilities they could experience a Nuclear Plant meltdown releasing incredible amounts of radiation into the atmosphere plaguing the entire region in a cloud of radioactive nuclear death.

I believe that the united States values the trade for oil and peace in the region more than a radioactive holocaust.

We do not have five aircraft carriers in that region to scare Iran. We have them there to attack and destroy Israel if they try and commit to a third world war.
edit on 1-9-2012 by DirectDemocracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'd like to have a closer look at one of those pamphlets simply out of curiosity. Speaking of, here's the TV commercial featured in that clip in full.
Wonder if it tastes anything like Nutella chocolate spread?

Not much else that I can add regarding Israel/Iran. I think many of us are pretty tired of hearing Israel's seemingly daily warnings about them.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Muppets?
what?? is Miss Piggy gonna hand out the pamphlets?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Muppet urges Israelis to prepare in case of war

Israel is prepping for war with Iran. They are hell bent on striking.

edit on 1-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Let them go to war alone.

Only then, will the people of israel realize their zionist scum leadership has brought hell upon them.
edit on 1-9-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Israel knows if it strikes it will have the full support of the US and their allies. You do not want Israel to strike Iran.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by solarstorm

Israel knows if it strikes it will have the full support of the US and their allies. You do not want Israel to strike Iran.

I was thinking that pic was a joke at first sight, then was a little shocked that it's real and they did things just like this in the US during WW2.

Israel has power to deny that would be stupid just remember the dancing Israelis on 9-11

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

The most religious of Jews are dead against what the zionists are doing. In fact they are even against the existance of Israel at all. In the evnt of a war it's possible they would fight on the other side against the current regime.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
reply to post by pajoly

The most religious of Jews are dead against what the zionists are doing. In fact they are even against the existance of Israel at all. In the evnt of a war it's possible they would fight on the other side against the current regime.

[color=hotpink]UN created state of Israel = false jews. Any REAL and DECENT jew would be against them hateful war-mongering killing machines.

And for those who who believe in silly religious texts, it evens calls them out as having the "FRUITS" to prove that they are of [color=hotpink]"synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews" as written right in their little "good" book.

But religious folks dont even read their OWN RELIGIOUS BOOKS and mindlessly believe any damned nonsense propaganda that they hear. Guess its useless telling them anything anyways. Worst than talking to a wall.

edit on 2-9-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join