It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Jones and Ron Paul Deception...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
My only problem with Alex Jones is that he refuses to talk about the connections and the real history of the Vatican, Jesuits, Knights of Malta, and Masons etc.

WHY he does this is unknown but this is a MASSIVE red flag for me and this is my primary reason for ignoring anything he says. He is obviously ignoring some vital elements that will blind you from seeing the BIG picture.

This quote by Alex Jones makes it VERY clear that he literally has NO clue:

"that "stuff" on the Jesuits is "baloney".

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

if i remember he did get into the jesuits and the vatican many times in a few interviews on his show.
and another interview talking about the jesuits with texe marrs
here he is exposing the vatican bank with Jonathan Levy

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
People just have to think about RP and what he could do, which is literally nothing even if he was on our side. He's like 70 some years old and he's pitting himself against criminals that have dug themselves in to almost every government, military, etc... seriously, all he has is a voice but could he really use it effectively enough to get people to make real change? That's if he's on our side but I'm afraid it just doesn't seem that way. If they really cared for the direction this country is going in they would have revolted ages ago because the longer we wait the more time they have to prepare for a world war. Which will really be a war on mankind.

Anyways, I'm afraid the time to act is closing soon. If we continue to believe there's a savior out there willing to go against the establishment for us it'll cost us the future of this planet and the universe. The only way to stop them is to become saviors ourselves, all of us. Once we realize we're adults and don't need others to set laws or rules for what ever reason (that really only protects those criminals) there will be true freedom. No more #ing mind games or agencies pouncing around with secretive knowledge that could literally shoot us in to the future 50+ years which would end all suffering. No pointless and unnecessary wars. We'd be able to live in peace without being fed lies or propaganda.

The only change we can count on is the ones WE MAKE, not any company or organization but us as individuals. You have to remember that!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
RP and AJ obviously have enemies. No. The amount of info they've revealed and there track records speak for themselves. Anyone can post this kind of crap. Until you hear it from the horses lips it's bs.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthofnitrous
if i remember he did get into the jesuits and the vatican many times in a few interviews on his show.

That is interesting,

Forgive me for passing on a quote that has been butchered:

This is a link to an MP3 that appears to be the source of the "quote":

spirituallysmart.com...

This is one of the video links from the above post that were messed up:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 1-9-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
Well... Ron Paul is a freemason. Maybe he is, and If he is, and supports the illuminati agenda, why does the MSM do everything they can to suppress and discredit him? You would think that he would be more widely endorsed and recognized if he fits their agenda. The fact that he has been blackballed doesn't fit that idea of illuminati support very well. And the photo of him at the red pill link giving the freemason hand sign is utterly ridiculous. Alex Jones does it correctly, pulling his thumb into his palm. Ron Paul leaves his out. It's an incorrect hand gesture for giving this hand sign. A true mason and/or illuminati member would know that. His hand sign is indicative of the hawaiian hand sign which means "I love you".

edit on 1-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

You have to think outside the box, the whole thing is a game, the PTB know people are pissed off and angry, we are war fatigued, we want it all to stop and a sense of normality to return.
This is why ron paul was treated the way he was, his message resounds with so many people, that if left unhindered and not countered in the way it was, the grass roots movement is the only thing capable of derailing the political cart we are all tied too.
They don't want the plan upset by even just four years, they have an agenda and a schedule to keep.
The answers are in front of your nose, your normalcy bias acts as a filter stopping you from putting the obvious together.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
You are on the path, but a bit more research.
1. There are good guys and bad guys in every group. So saying someone is a Freemason, Catholic, or Israeli is of little use other than giving you the comfort of a label;

2. The Factions which carry off events you speak are those within groups which are factions. One being the Neocons which you did not mention. By subverting a group for their own means, they can carry off events as they plan.

3. Most people make the mistake about Israelis or Zionists. The faction within this group which works with the Vatican or other infiltrated factions is the Sabbateans. Many bankers, politicians, and power mongers are part of this faction which is apostate to Judaism and even has converts to Islam and Christianity.

For more information research work by Barry Chamesh, Quigley, Rabbi Atelman, and Douglas Dietrich.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Found this

Notice the symbols in the background
edit on 2/9/12 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I'm so sick of the AJ argument..

Is he ridiculous? Yes, of course he is. He's insane. I also happen to think he's hilarious.

I respect him from a journalistic standpoint. He and/or his team have broken a couple crucial stories that wouldn't have otherwise come out.

Yes he's a bit of a fear-mongerer.. I guess he is running a business based on fear. Yes he's a sell-out and puts his name on anything. Yes he's an ego-maniac, constantly interrupting his guests.

The main thing I don't like about him is that the substance of what he says only goes so deep. He never really wants to talk about any real solutions.

But in the end.. as another poster said, he's still calling out the banking system and corrupt politicians for the scum that they are.. to a whole lot of people.. every single day. That's more than Anderson Pooper can say.

Stop giving him so much credit. He's just another dude with some fans who has strong points and flaws alike. Leave it alone, do your own thing. Unless you're looking to be a follower of somebody, I don't know why it should bug you

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sittingbulls
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

handshakes might tell a different story

So does voting history.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RedPillFactory

Hello.. if everyone owns that rock than the rothschilds haven't cornered the market on it. Right now the market is cornered. They horde it (trust me they keep large amounts ) and the currency is backed by nothing at all. Your problem is that you think it's valueless. You should read up about the possibilites of gold, what it's used for, and consider that it's only been called useless by rich people that own lots of gold recently because more people are starting to buy it. It's been value by man for thousands of years not only will that not change, but more uses will appear. Also it is rare and finite, gold from egyptian times has been reused over and over til today. You have very little knowledge on the subject. If we have gold backed currency that REMOVES their monopoly. That is the LAST thing in the world they want. Why do you think the government made it illegal to own gold in the R0s?

What you seem to be missing is that when currency is backed by gold that means you own the gold, there is no monopoly. With the currncy we have now there is. When money is backed by gold that means the value of your money is linked to gold and payable on demand in gold. It means there has to be gold available for every cent created and if you want the gold rather than the dollar that is an option.. clearly you don't know what you are talking about and it's you that need to brush up on your reading comprehension not me.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Is this what ATS has come to, unbelieveable.

So, riddle me this, which other alternative media source calls the bankers criminal scum on air?

When TSHTF I know what side AJ is going to be on and its not going to be the bankers, lol.

The only tools left for the elite against Alex and the team is either to demonise them like this thread or get rid of them by force and they certainly dont want to make a martyr out of Alexander Jones, trust me. There will be thousands maybe hundreds of thousands lining up to take his place, including me.

Its a sad day when all people can do is verbally attack decent individuals who love freedom. One can only imagine what madness goes around in these authoritarian loving brains.

Long live AJ, long live freedom!

I second that!

They stand for the people, from what I've observed!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedPillFactory
Alex Jones is a STRATFOR agent and has made appearences in Disney(666) and Fox(666) movies as subliminal messages.
Ron Paul is a Freemason pushing Rothschild economics (international gold-backed digital currency)...
www.redpillfactory.com...

9/11 wasn't "an inside job"...it was a Kabbalistic ritual pulled off by Israel...
www.youtube.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 1-9-2012 by RedPillFactory because: Typo

And you are a paid shill trying to keep us distracted from the realities around us.

And I'm a troll telling you to stop being so paranoid.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
My only problem with Alex Jones is that he refuses to talk about the connections and the real history of the Vatican, Jesuits, Knights of Malta, and Masons etc.

WHY he does this is unknown but this is a MASSIVE red flag for me and this is my primary reason for ignoring anything he says. He is obviously ignoring some vital elements that will blind you from seeing the BIG picture.

This quote by Alex Jones makes it VERY clear that he literally has NO clue:

"that "stuff" on the Jesuits is "baloney".

I liked AJ at one point then during and after 911 he stayed clear and avoided all evidence and information pertaining to Israeli involvement in the planning, execution of 911. I have made 911 videos and he had posted it on his front pages a couple of times. He is for 911 conspiracies that keep you from learning about the truth of 911.

To this day he says nothing about Israel even if they blow up 2 school buses with kids AJ will not report it. On this fact alone, im out.
edit on 2-9-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Many people have accused Alex Jones of bieing a Stratfor agent a zionist or whatever and point to the fact that most of his advertisers are jewish as confimration. I cannot deny that most of his sponsors are jewish. Instead of attacking th emessenger attack the message. I do agree that the Zionists tend to get a free ride with Jones, nevertheless Jones vigorously attacks the NWO. For you critical thinkers out there, why would globalists set up a guy like Alex who has woken up millions of people to the existance of the NWO and a one world gov't? Would it not be more logical to keep the masses asleep as they advance their plans for global governance? Certainly Jones cannot be considered an asset for them. To attack him, kill him, or remove him would only legitimize Jone's message. In a sense by leaving him to his own devices creates a sense of doubt in the minds of the public, that a NWO exists, for this very reason. Jones is no fool. He knows that zionists are well financed, control virtually all western media, government and financial institutions. Just look at the heat taken by celebrities like Oliver Stone and Mel Gibson who critized Jewish Power. To take them on directly would render him another Don Quioxte. Jones would prefer to limit his attention to the exisence of a NWO rather than finger the Zionists who are running it. This would be tantamount to probing a hornet's nest with a stick. It would only invoke unwanted and unwarranted retribution from the ADL, JDL, B'nai Brith, AIPAC, SPL and a plethora of other groups invoking their anti-semetic rhetoric. This would only impede Jone's ability to wake people up. Believe it or not there are many jews opposed to Zionism and a new world order. This is a likley explanation of the list of Jewish sponsors of his program.
As for Ron Paul he knows his limitations. He knows that people are inherently lazy and would prefer to have the media process and interpret information rather than have to filter it themselves. Anyone who by now cannot see that 9/11 was an inside job cannot grasp the concept that there is an internal enemy intent, who, with the complicity of elected and non-elected government officials, are embarked on a mission to destroy the US and form a one world dictorship. Paul knows that the majority of Americans still accept the implausible 9/11 myth promoted by government and to openly oppose that position would be tantamount to political suicide and destroy the message he is trying to impart to the American public. This is a message of what are the real issues in American politics, and not the non irrelevant debate issues. He never expected to be President or even the nominee. The controlled political parties would not permit that. Matter of fact he was not expected to go as far as he did and ROP took precautions to make sue that he did not get the opportunity to speak at the convention. Look at the groups of disillusioned delegates who got a lession on how hardball politics really works and walked out of the convention in disgust. Paul made his points that unwarranted foreign intervention is unconstitutional as is the Federal Reserve ststem. These are some of the real issues. His objective was to give Americans the lessons in civics that they no longer learn in the public school system.
Paul knows that he must cater to a poorly educated, uninformed mass of ego-centric, narcissistic voters who believe in the concept of increased government spending, and lower taxes and gas prices as being self- evident American truths. He is not dealing with an informed and intelligent population like Iceland who saw through the banking scam and voted to not repay. This Paul understands, and for his prudent actions which included the non endorsement of Romney he gets rebuked.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wow, how lazy are you? I don't know if you're familiar with the rules, but even if you weren't, it is common sense that it is bad form to simply write a sentence on an issue and then posting a link. No one cares what you personally believe, as it is irrelevant, so if you are not going to take the time to create a well thought out post that adds something to a discussion, don't start a thread at all.

And go ahead and say that I can't tell you what to do...Because I'm still right. The reason you didn't write out a thoughtful post is because you have nothing to contribute, and probably lack the understanding needed to intelligently discuss these topics. You will never admit it to me or anyone else, but you most likely just read the articles you linked to and said "hey, that sounds good, I think I will believe that," and then started this thread thinking "hey, I will post these links so everyone will associate me with these particular arguments." No, we won't, but we will assume that you have nothing to add to any of these ongoing conversations...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RedPillFactory

Alex Jones maybe. Ron Paul? Absolutely not. I'm not sure where you got your information but I think you might be wrong.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I really liked this AJ video...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nostromo85
reply to post by yyzyyz123

LOL.... Just, Baaahahaahaa!

1) Alex Jones is a liar! This is the man who said in 31st Dec. 1999 that Russia had just launched nukes at America.
He's waking people up, really? I think you're maybe the one who needs to "wake up" if you still think Alex Jones is telling you the truth

2) I couldn't care less for waking people up, but even then I doubt Alex Jones has done any better, as he's a lying such-and-such

3) STAR WARS RULES, FOOL!

P.S. you're also "some dork on a computer" if you've managed to get on ATS to send that message. Hahaha, thanks buddy for the intelligent reply.
edit on 1-9-2012 by nostromo85 because: (no reason given)
AJ is not perfect by no means, but he does have a lot of good points that do make sense.

You’ve been hanging out here on ATS for how long, 2 ½ months? It’s idiots like you make ATS look really bad! How about you move on to the Disney Channel website, you might fit in with all the kiddos just fine! As for Star Wars? Way over rated! Did you just come of age and were able to finally see it for the first time?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join