It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democracy aint workin (talk me down)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

You my friend have not kept up with things . You haven't ever heard of the G8, G20 , CFR , Trilateral Commission the NWO . The NWO that president GHW Bush raved about on national TV . I don't guess you have heard of the UN Agenda 21 and it's real plan to do away with private property and private homes . You either under estimate the Global government people or rely completely on the dirty crooked politicians that are in office not to sell us out .
I didn't think that there were any NWO deniers left after they read Agenda 21 . Or have you ?

Thought I'd add that if you keep up with the news, this NWO thing is faltering badly. The harder they push it the more resistance they get. On top of that thier actions (Eurropean Union for instance) is actuall breeding dissent not unity. Goes to my point that there are always un-forseen consequences that block or alter a plan.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

First off - we now have the technology to have a direct democracy (or very close to one). The current thing is a representative democracy* and that might have failed. But that don't mean it's over.
Athenian democracy lasted almost 200 years - (around) 508 BC to 322 BC.
If we have a direct democracy corruption might go away or become so small it's negligible.
Lets try it. What do we have to lose?
Would love to see all professional politicians shuffle over to the unemployment office.
See how they like it.

*Representative democracy is a variety of democracy founded on the principle of elected people representing a group of people.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

You are right we are pushing back and they soon will not be Mr. Nice Guy . For the Elite people who can isolate themselves from the masses and well provisioned the most viable way to impose the NWO on the world is to collapse the world currencies . They would then sabotage every recovery effort to produce the maximum effect which would be famine , disease , chaos and wholesale population reduction via the weak , old and challenged people . This will get rid of governments and social programs as commerce spiraled to a halt and falls into ruin everything they want with one action .This then sets the perfect scenario for the introduction of their Global plan , plus gets rid of those pesky government plans to keep the useless eaters as H. Kissinger says .
Of course the Elite is going to come out on top . They plan it that way and we are most concerned with Facebook, Beer , Football and the price of gas and don't want to know about what is about to befall us.

<< 1  2   >>

join