It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Burning Man is out of this world!Aliens land here, land now,

page: 1
15
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Aliens land here, land now,



If only I was a few years younger,

www.burningman.com...









Days from now, Black Rock Desert will be as desolate as it was before – one of the core beliefs of the week-long festival is leaving no trace.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...










What does the last picture remind you of?



edit on 083030p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
today update
BRMan

www.youtube.com...



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Seeing the Contessa again brought a tear to my eye. I thought she had been consigned to the dust. I'd give almost anything to be home again



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZakOlongapo
today update
BRMan

www.youtube.com...


That link wouldn't work for me, but thanks for posting.



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 

Crop circle!



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VivaDiscordia
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Seeing the Contessa again brought a tear to my eye. I thought she had been consigned to the dust. I'd give almost anything to be home again


had to look that up

www.sfbg.com...



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarkle
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 

Crop circle!


Good guess, could be, but I saw something else.

Hint, it is above my head.
edit on 093030p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


STARGATE?



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
That is awesome I'm so there next year



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Burning Man Festival As Seen From Space Satellite



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


STARGATE?


BINGO!



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
wheres the aliens?
all i see is hippys...



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Wow, that's very impressive. Any reports of ufo's during the event surface (if any)?



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK
 





posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
when the hell have humans EVER left no trace?

LNT is way unnatural.

but, whatever.....g head and burn, man--into a desert utopia.



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
when the hell have humans EVER left no trace?

LNT is way unnatural.

but, whatever.....g head and burn, man--into a desert utopia.


Atlantis?



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KEMIK
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Wow, that's very impressive. Any reports of ufo's during the event surface (if any)?


In 2009
www.disaboomlive.com...




posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
check this out

Skydive over Burning Man 2010 - 9/2 11:41am

youtu.be...



Spaceships Over Burning Man

youtu.be...



You know that happened to me once, they were there and then they were just,
gone



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Burning man is for everybody. Well everybody lucky enough to get a ticket, the lottery idea was stupid and in my mind enough to boycott burning man. You pay if you do get a ticket you pay if you dont get a ticket, how corporate is that? greedy SOB's
They've become the hipsters of the festival racket
edit on 1-9-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Burning man is for everybody. Well everybody lucky enough to get a ticket, the lottery idea was stupid and in my mind enough to boycott burning man. You pay if you do get a ticket you pay if you dont get a ticket, how corporate is that? greedy SOB's
They've become the hipsters of the festival racket
edit on 1-9-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)


Oh wow, that's sad.



new topics

top topics



 
15
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join