It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's Largest Maple Syrup Heist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

World's Largest Maple Syrup Heist

news.yahoo.com

ST-LOUIS-DE-BLANDFORD, Quebec (AP) — Police in Quebec were following the scent of something sweet — millions of dollars' worth of maple syrup missing from a large warehouse stocking over $30 million worth of the amber nectar.

The theft puts a cavity-sized dent in Quebec's syrup stock, considered to be a global strategic reserve of the sweet stuff that is often used to replenish markets during disappointing seasons. Quebec produces up to 80 percent of the world's maple syrup.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Quebec produces 80% of the world's maple syrup.

75% of Canadian maple syrup is directly exported to the United States every year.

All you have to do is connect the dots and it's obvious what the play is here...

To steal millions of dollars of premium Canadian syrup, alter the sugar chemistry of the already high grade product, and flood the streets of the United States with synthetic "designer syrup" at discount prices.

In no time you will have addicted obese zombies who will do anything for another 'fix'. There will be a population of amoral syrup users that forsake all moral values in their never-ending quest for the amber stuff.

This is outrageous... It is population control at it's finest. What better way to cull the herd than trick them into ingesting huge amounts of sugar that will eventually clog their arteries and kill them? People of the US are especially susceptible. They want us dead and they are exploiting our weaknesses, food and stupidity...

Particularly affected will be teens and disenfranchised lower class citizens during the syrup epidemic. Murder rates due to gun violence are also expected to rise amidst the burgeoning black market trade of illegal maple syrup.

I want to warn all ATS members first.

Protect your children, keep your families safe, and for the love of God don't be tempted to throw away your own soul by becoming a user of this stuff.

Typical Kansas City shuffle - They make us think they want to take away our guns when behind the scenes they steal millions worth of maple syrup from the world's only maple syrup reserve and no one takes notice.

You heard it here first!

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Canadians are safe ! We can tell the difference between real maple syrup and sirop de poteau ( pole syrup ) lol ! All kidding aside it's terrible the stuff is expensive enough even in Canada unless you make it yourself !

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I think this has to do with organised crime, and it was an inside job!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
And so the first shot in the Great Syrup War of 2012 has been fired.

The Mayans predicted this would happen.
Stay safe my friends!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Heisenberg blue is the best. All the cooks agree!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
And so the first shot in the Great Syrup War of 2012 has been fired.

The Mayans predicted this would happen.
Stay safe my friends!

That is true they said it would be sent to the great underground bunkers so the rich can enjoy pancakes daily for years and years!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
No, they clearly stole the maple syrup so that they can sell it as illegal drugs to hopelessly addicted alien merchants.

Anybody know what book I am refrencing?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
ya as I would say Only in Canada

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ya my bumker is now full and ready

5 year supply

edit on 1-9-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
ya as I would say Only in Canada

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ya my bumker is now full and ready

5 year supply

edit on 1-9-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

But this is not only in Canada

ENOSBURGH, Vt. (WGGB) – A Vermont maple sugar farmer lost his entire crop, worth thousands of dollars and months of hard work, all in one horrible night.

Sugaring is a way of life for Stephen Perley. The Franklin County sugar maker has seen the family operation evolve from a handful of trees and horse drawn sap collection, to high-tech tubing zig-zagging between 13,000 taps.

www.wggb.com...

new topics

top topics

join