It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranians told to "stay indoors for the next 2 weeks"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yea fluoride in the water makes the US pure crazy train time compared to Iran huh?
Iran has more fair elections than the US? Really? What color is the sky in your world?

Nothing like rhetoric from the wacko contingent. How long has the Ayatollah been in power anyway? Are you saying Imadinnerjacket is actually running the country? Yea? I suppose you believe Russia and China have better and freer elections than the US too?

Wonderful Iran: A place of Hope and change for women.
www.ipsnews.net...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
You say this is planned for 2012. Well we're over half way through the year. January 1st 2013 I'll send you a PM and we'll discuss how wrong you were. It'll be great fun for me. Probably embarrassing for you, but then again you'll probably just completely change your story/idea/fantasy/delusion in order to keep it up.

So it seems you're at least partly aware that you're talking to a delusional person. Is there some reason you feel inclined to continue to bait and insult this person? Do you beat up on people in wheelchairs too? Make fun of Down Syndrome kids in public?

i have notice something in the NAM
the "A" represent the NWO illuminati all seeing eye pyramid
choosing the term NAM is quite clever when you look it like that

Just to be clear. If the word Aligned in Non Aligned Movement is replaced by something, it becomes the Non Something Movement. So if the A symbolizes the NWO pyramid, you have the Non (All Seeing Eye Pyramid) Movement. Get it?

It appears I've caught you changing the goal posts, just like I caught you changing the goal posts with the Curiosity rover.

Congratulations. You caught a delusional person being inconsistent. Perhaps for your next trick you'd like to catch a soldier being violent, or a politician being evasive.

(Actually, no. You've caught nothing, you just didn't understand where the goalposts were to begin with.)

What is your trip? What do you hope to accomplish here? To unleash the full force of your intellect on someone who struggles with spelling? Just because it's the anonymous Internet doesn't mean you're not being a jerk.
edit on 2-9-2012 by PocketRevolution because: Misformed quote tag due to my keyboard going international

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

You have no idea what you are talking about. I have been to the Middle East and I am aware of Persia's Military history which includes the Persian King DARIUS III who had Alexander the Great vastly out numbered yet lost on the Battle Field and then even worse...after Darius III made a few mistakes and after these mistakes he still had a Military Numerical Superiority...he and his personal Guard....RAN! HE ABANDONED HIS OWN MEN IN FUL SIGHT OF BOTH SIDES AS HE WAS A COWARD!

Alexander the Great was so angry that a Leader on the Field of Battle and a KING no less...would abandon his men even when DARIUS III still had greater numbers and could have regrouped...that Alexander...after defeating Darius' now confused and frightened Army as they watched their KING FLEE FOR HIS LIFE AS A COWARD...was easily defeated and as Alexander actually FOUGHT alongside his men...he promised to track down DARIUS III and KILL HIM. As Alexander tracked Darius III...Darius' own Guard KILLED HIM as they saw Alexander approaching.

Persian History is LOADED with BLOOD and Torture and slavery and on a level that was done just for the sheer pleasure or entertainment of it's rulers. Current Day IRAN...desires good relations with the United States and the current Leadership does not express the will of the Iranian People. The Old Religious Guard pays a Secret Protection Force to Beat, Kill, Infiltrate any and all Groups such as the Iranian Pro-Democracy Movement with orders to beat protesters to a Bloody Pulp on the Streets. IRAN will FALL...it's own people will do it.

Even though the U.S. has made mistakes and backing the SHAH was one of them...we were attempting to prevent a Soviet Invasion of Iran and Saudi Arabia. We could have chosen a better Iranian to back...but the Current Leadership has become even worse than the SHAH. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by FlyersFan

Please dont' tell me you are an apologist for the Iranian regime and/or the Imams ... Do you really think fluoride in some water in the USA compares to the torture and crimes against humanity committed by Iran against the citizens there? Really?

The US is not better.

Yes it is. Try being homosexual in Iran. It'll get you hung in the town square.
Try being an adult targeted by the Iraninan government for refusing to convert to Islam.
It'll get you a death sentence. Ask the Christian minister on death row over there.
Try being a woman walking out of her home with her ankles or wrists showing.
It'll get you a beating and maybe even jail time.
You might even get raped by the 'morals police' .. and they'll say it's your own fault.

I think the US superior when it comes to crimes against humanity.

Absurdity.

How many wars has Iran started in the last hundred years.. I will answer for you.. None...

How very simplistic of you. BTW ... You answered wrong Iran is NOT innocent in the world. Not by a long shot. Hezbollah ring a bell? Proxy wars in Syria. Massive involvement via arms and goods and money to South American terrorists. Cyber war against the USA via Mexico and South America. ETC ETC Iran is a state sponsor of international terrorism.

Wake up.

edit on 9/2/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
You are full of propaganda.

No. What I posted is FACT.
Too bad the anti-USA/Iranian apologists can't deal with the painful truth.

Stop ignoring crimes that the US has done.

Stop ignoring the cirmes that Iran is doing. IS DOING. IS DOING.

on eveyr single tiny little piece of wikipedia info they can find on another country

I quoted Amnesty International.
I quoted Human Rights Watch.
I quoted Human Rights Campaign
I quoted Human Rights Documentation Center.

I quoted documented FACTS from multiple reliable sources ... not 'little pieces of wikipedia'.

WAKE UP.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I will tell you what should have been a crime...allowing IRAN...with it's record...to sign the NPT...which is a Treaty that they have broken just about every rule within...and buy Russian Made and Designed Fission Reactors.

A country is allowed to buy Nuclear Tech. that they cannot build on their own because they do not have the tech. ability...if they sign and ABIDE by the NPT.

Iran has broken the agreement and has Tens of Thousands of Centrifuges working to enrich Uranium to Weapons Grade. A country that is using a Nuclear Reactor for Energy generation can enrich Uranium but NOT TO THIS EXTENT.

The Old Religious Guard that rules Iran miscalculated and thought that if they develop Nuclear Weapons it would prevent the U.S. Military from acting to force Treaty Compliment....It will not prevent the U.S. Military from acting. In fact it has done the opposite effect and that is create a COUNT DOWN 11 to 12 months for the Iranian Pro-Democracy Movement to either take over and trade the Iranian Nuclear Program for AID...or FORCE the U.S. Military to Seize all Iranian Nuclear Sites. The U.S. has FORBIDDEN Israel from Bombing Iranian Nuclear Sites as this would poison the Middle East with Radiation. Thus the only Military Capable of seizing these sites is the U.S. Military.

The idea is to have continuing secret Military to Military Talks between the U.S. and Iran's Military Leaders to give them the option of Standing Down. The Iranian Military is very much aware that if were to follow an Order from the Old Religious Guard to say...Close the Strait of Hormuz...and if the Iranian Navy attempted this...the U.S. Fifth Fleet would sink every Iranian Naval Ship and Sub. The Talks are aimed at providing the Iranian Leadership an OUT to STAND DOWN in an HONORABLE WAY. If Israel Attacked...the Iranian Military would NEVER STAND DOWN! But faced against the U.S. Military...there is no DISHONOR in STANDING DOWN in the form of not obeying a SUICIDAL ORDER from the Old Guard...that would FORCE the U.S. Military to respond.

This is why these secret Military to military talks must work because if they do not...and I believe they will...but if someone doesn't get the message...this could cause the Deaths of many Iranians. This is not necessary and the Pro-Democrcy Movement could easily take over with help from their own military. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Iran is a nobody with no real military and it appears Israel/Europe/US waited too long to topple it.

Saudi Arabia knew they were going to be targeted when the world didn't have money anymore to pay them for oil. So they made some wise investments and kept certain people from toppling them.

Their biggest fear, as well as others is what will happen when the big powers have anti-matter. Simple little pen like device could be thrown at a man and make him vaporize as the anti-matter containment inside it ceased and vaporized the person it was thrown at...or handed to.

Countries are now fearing they can be toppled without military action, and lose what's owed to them. So it appears they've all decided to stick by Iran and allow them to have nuclear power. They want as many 'allies' as they can get against this new military capability. The Iran debacle is just a cover for their new biggest fear.

They didn't develop anti-matter before the big boys. The Iranian people are just fodder/ cover story for the free worlds new biggest threat to survival.

How has the Iranian's protest at the Chemical Weapons Convention gone? They protested over America bombing the chemical weapons bunkers in Iraq and releasing the toxins into the atmosphere violating the Convention/Treaty. Didn't get anywhere's.

Why? They asked a good question. Those chemical weapons were fully declared and inspected by the Convention weren't they? Weren't they even made in the USA and given to them back when we were friends???

Did we violate the Convention by bombing the chemical weapons bunkers and releasing it into the atmosphere?

Wish we knew how they justified that. Did Saddam really use them weeks before 9-11 against our military but was hushed up and was the REAL reason we attacked Iraq? There's more that we don't know...than what we think we know.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Time Magazine -5 reasons to suspect Iranian election results
Irans Revolutionary Guards Interfered with Election
YAHOO News - Iran Election Results are Suspicious
Human Rights Watch - Human Rights Abuses In Iran
International Campaign - Human Rights Abuses in Iran
Amnesty International - Iran Human Rights Abuses
Human Rights Documentaton Center - Iran Human Rights Abuses

Wow, impressive wall of links there, however I do have a problem with some of them...well OK all of them to some degree or another. Here's why....

1. The first 3 links point to vote manipulation in the latest Iranian elections. Fair enough. However, none of them show real proof of manipulation. They merely point to the fact that one guy or group cried foul because they did not win claiming investigations need to be done in order to determine the truth of the matter. However, none of your links claiming fraud/manipulation show any of the independent investigations conclusions, just that there were some suspicions and things that on the surface do not look right.

2. Now, taking #1 into consideration I do believe the US has had it's fair share of the same alligations in the past and indeed in the present. Hanging chads is the first thing to come to mind and quickly following that is a whole host of voting machines that have mysteriously gone haywire in past elections both nationally and locally. While we are on that subject may I remind you of the present ordeal in Ohio where voter times in mostly Democratic counties originally had their voting hours restricted to 9am-5pm and mostly Republican counties had their voting hours extended. Sounds fair and reasonable, huh? Heres a linky for you should you want to take a looksee for yourself. Ohio Limits Early Voting Hours in Democratic Counties, Expands in Republican Counties: ThinkProgress.org

3. Moving on to the last part of your list concerning Iranian human rights violations, take your blinders off. The US is just as guilty of human rights violations as Iran is. Take a look at 2 of your sources, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch and you will see that the US has it's fair share of issues with this topic. As one reader pointed out that just because some of the most egregious offenses most likely occur off the US mainland, it does not make it any more excusable. Just because the infraction does not occur within our borders it does not mean that such violations are not being done in the name of the US (and by proxy in the name of US citizens) abroad where they can get away with it. To my way of thinking if it's being done in the name of the US on Cuban soil (for example) does not make it any less a crime than if it were being done in some location in, let's say, Kansas. Here are a couple of links from your own sources outlining some of the US's shenanigans:
Human Rights Watch: Kangaroo Court
Amnesty International Latest Updates on USA Human Rights Violations

So, as you can see, you can defend the US against Iran's 'warts' all you wish to but to make your argument valid you have to admit the USA is just as guilty as Iran is on numerous infringements to human rights as well as vote manipulation and fraud. Not to do so, in my opinion, is a fine example of hypocrisy at it's best.
edit on 2-9-2012 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I reckon case closed....No, Iranians DON'T have to stay indoors for 2 weeks.

The mudslinging is boring and nasty and I think this post should be closed.
But that's just me.
I'll leave you all to it.
Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Stay indoor for 2 weeeks ? Oh lord , Thats crazy .

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Sounds like a HITLER move if you ask me. The IRANIANS are paranoid and sabre rattlers. Don't think much is going to happen unless Israel and the West (US) does something to them.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Steve Qauyle??

This guy makes predictions all the time - he has no shame. He is always - ALWAYS wrong.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Yes thank you for quoting me
but no need to waste your energy quoting me i can repeat myself in more details
its not to much trouble at all

The A that mean Aligned
you know the letter A like in Alpha
will not be surprise if you also dont understand that Alpha part
its ok i can go slowly for you

so where was i .. ah yes the A
do you see how it form a pyramid ? and a tiny triangle on the top ?
take you wallet and pick up 1 dollar .. turn it on the back
meaning you must put Washington face looking the ground
so you can see the pyramid on the back .. no trouble following me yet ?
now look again at the FIRST letter of the ALPHAbet
compare both symbols.. take a magnifying glass if you need

usualy i dont answer to trolls that much.. made an exception with you
have a nice day !
edit on 9/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Hi Ben,

I was wondering if knew what a pyramid is?

If so, Please explain how a 2 dimensional letter can form a 3 dimensional geometric shape?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
You are full of propaganda.

No. What I posted is FACT.
Too bad the anti-USA/Iranian apologists can't deal with the painful truth.

Stop ignoring crimes that the US has done.

Stop ignoring the cirmes that Iran is doing. IS DOING. IS DOING.

on eveyr single tiny little piece of wikipedia info they can find on another country

I quoted Amnesty International.
I quoted Human Rights Watch.
I quoted Human Rights Campaign
I quoted Human Rights Documentation Center.

I quoted documented FACTS from multiple reliable sources ... not 'little pieces of wikipedia'.

WAKE UP.

Do you live in Iran? If so please continue, if not, clean the dirt from your own doorstep before insisting others clean thiers.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by Awen24
Thoughts?

My thoughts ... it must SUCK to live in Iran. Crazy out of control leadership.
I feel bad for the people there. I hope they can rise up and toss out the
leadership - both political and religious.

The USA you mean ?
at least in Iran they dont put fluoride in the water or they really hide it well
and they have fair elections compare to the US and by FAR

They also hang gays and women who have been raped! Its a liberal utopia!

I have heard that many time on CNN

you think the gays and women in the US are treated fair ?????
but i guess you didnt know they are treated worst then animals
they want people to live ignorant in a bubble not thinking outside the box
CNN with their phrase "Most trusted name in the news" they want YOU to believe that
you are weak if you do .. TV is worst then the internet
now must girls wants to be Britney Spear dancing on a pole or Madona or Lady Gaga or Rihanna
thats your liberal utopia you want ?
edit on 9/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

So because America is messed up, the Iranian government gets a pass.
Two wrongs do not make a right I hate to tell ya.

It seems to me your hate is blinding you to simple things. Why not stand strong against what is wrong no matter who it is instead of flapping in the wind like a paper bag? You are standing on a pillar of salt.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Steven Quayle is the boy who cried wolf.
I will accept what he says ....... well never .
He did have me inside his paradigm for awhile , but trust me when I say he is totally bonkers and should be munched on by giants while the flying monkeys watch from above.
(or is that to harsh?).............

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I would think that the Swiss Embassy or other Embassies in Iran would have said something about this to their respective governments and the news would have been leaked out one way or the other. Also people normally do not store food for 2 straight weeks in their homes or apartments so the story has to be false.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

actually yeah i do!! 90% - 95% (roughly est.) of the civilized country of America runs floridated water, which is now realized as a cause of Cardiovascular disease after long-term consumption, as if they didnt know for a while already! a constant flow of poison? they tell you not to swallow toothpaste or the flouride at the dentist, but they expect you to drink tap-water? war crimes? sure, they are very wrong, but are targeted against certain groups of people at certain times.... water flouridation is very un-biased, very much like stray bullets, you get my drift...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Actually, the Western media sensationalizes the political situation in Iraq.

If these people are so oppressed, then why is Ahmadinejad still in power?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

lmao i bet you dont wanna go to iran

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join