It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranians told to "stay indoors for the next 2 weeks"?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

As far as high level meetings in Iran, this past week NAM and UN chief Ban held meetings in Tehran. Here's my ATS thread about it, This week in Iran: UN chief Ban Ki-moon arrives in Tehran

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If the Steve Quayle source is truthful about ordering the population to remain indoors for two weeks

Just possible reason would that be for ??

an Israeli air strike on the various 'Nuclear' sites??
an attack from the Saudi+Gulf States coalition??

why didn't the Revolutionary Guard of Iran tell the citizenry to get off the streets for two weeks...
and stay in a plastic covered 'safe room' for their safety...

the whole story smells like rotten fish

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Awen24
Thoughts?

My thoughts ... it must SUCK to live in Iran. Crazy out of control leadership.
I feel bad for the people there. I hope they can rise up and toss out the
leadership - both political and religious.

The USA you mean ?
at least in Iran they dont put fluoride in the water or they really hide it well
and they have fair elections compare to the US and by FAR

They also hang gays and women who have been raped! Its a liberal utopia!

Let us at least agree all our governments only want to control us and squeeze us dry and they are corrupt and none are really put in place by the people.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Mmmmm, one e-mail is just not gonna cut the bacon for me. I've had a look online and until I can find more solid ground, I'm gonna sit on the fence with this one.
Any Iranians on site at the moment who could shed light?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Thoughts?

The USA you mean ?
at least in Iran they dont put fluoride in the water or they really hide it well

They also hang gays and women who have been raped! Its a liberal utopia!

Every day someone starts a thread about police shooting old ladies and such sounds pretty equal.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
reply to post by Awen24

Here is a live webcam from the Isfahan Shopping center. Workers are on the job.
Iran webcam

Steve Quale is a fear monger and you should always fact check his info.

...that's party what I was doing by posting it here - hence the question mark at the end of my sentence (in the title) and the content of the OP.

I've read enough of Quayle's work (including a couple of his books) to know that he's both right on the money at times, and at times, nowhere near it. I suggested in the OP that I was aware of this, and the potential issues surrounding the source.

Regardless, I think the timing to be more than coincidental, given the nature of the recent high-level meetings in Iran with the Non-Aligned Nations... and the request to "stay indoors" seems like an odd one, at best (which works both ways, both to make me question the source, and... it could obviously seem like a valid request if they had some intel regarding an impending attack).

Time will tell, I suppose...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Do you read your post before you click reply.
You hardly make any sense.

Iran socially and politically has gone backwards in the last 7 years
It's only a matter of time before we see an uprising.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Luckily, I have many Iranian friends, and foreign family members with connections to the country.

Two of my friends in Iran right now, told me this is false. Actually I'm on Skype to one of them, he is in Tehran. (Capital) The country does have Police paroling but people are able to go out when they want, shops are open (it's night time right now)

He was at a beach side yesterday, no problem.

and none of what is mentioned in the first post is currently not happening.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Iran Uses Nonaligned Meeting......

The government even took the unusual step of subsidizing trips out of town for Tehran residents, to clear the city’s always-congested roads. Despite the economic pain of recent sanctions, the government offered those with fuel-subsidy cards an extra 30 liters of gasoline at reduced rates so they could leave the city. Tehran’s 12 million residents will also enjoy a five-day official holiday starting Tuesday, when the leaders begin gathering.

It's very similar to what China did when hosting the Olympics I'm sure. It's to do with image and to separate their guests from the general population.

Just like China, Iran has no interest in the discomfort it causes it's citizens. This whole thing is a giant propaganda fest.

I'm not to keen on the source of the OP. Information on what's going on is widely distributed.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Just and idea for everyone that would like to have their own confirmation on if this is happening or not.

Simply go on the the amazing world of facebook and find a few random iranians and send them a message and ask them. Maybe visit a free translator via the medium of google as google knows all.

AND

BOOM you got your answer.

Good Times

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Sounds like martial law, the question is why and why stay indoors the next 2 weeks? Doesn't make any sense, people have jobs to do. I doubt it's going to be war, Imams would be carnival barking for martyrs to march on Jerusalem.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Please dont' tell me you are an apologist for the Iranian regime and/or the Imams ... Do you really think fluoride in some water in the USA compares to the torture and crimes against humanity committed by Iran against the citizens there? Really?

The US is not better. Its happy to torture to use extraordinary rendition. Which it torture by proxy. Really I think the US superior when it comes to crimes against humanity. How many wars has Iran started in the last hundred years.. I will answer for you.. None...

The list below does not include CIA operatives. Which are documented to have overthrown democracies.. Ahem including the democracy that once existed in Iran.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
If this is real, could it be Project Bluebeam and the false Messiah ?

If the people are indoors and not driving / wielding heavy machinery, no major life threatening accidents will happen.

Just an idea.

Surely this was a joke? If so, very funny! If not..... I'm deeply disturbed people here Earth actually think this way....

the Democrat will try to cease complete power of the USA in a martial law state
its easy connecting all the dots now .. come on people
they prepare the yrs 2012 for decades and centuries

Wow! You're pretty enlightened man! Must be a lot of YouTube video watching that produced such an amazing intellect.

So the Dems are going to declare martial law? Is this just like how people were SURE and knew for a FACT that George Dubya was going to declare martial law and never retire? Because that talk was all the rage back then. And it obviously never happened. Just like your little fantasy is never going to happen.

You say this is planned for 2012. Well we're over half way through the year. January 1st 2013 I'll send you a PM and we'll discuss how wrong you were. It'll be great fun for me. Probably embarrassing for you, but then again you'll probably just completely change your story/idea/fantasy/delusion in order to keep it up.

reply to post by shapur

Exactly !
They want you to think they are isolated and a tyran country
part of the axis of evil like Bush said

i have notice something in the NAM
the "A" represent the NWO illuminati all seeing eye pyramid
choosing the term NAM is quite clever when you look it like that

reply to post by AlphaHawk

What are you talking about ?
i said she was in a class apart .. need to listen mate

make your own research to see how the gays and lesbian are treated
in the army and in schools and in workplaces
so many have taken their own lifes because of harrasment and constant bullying
making public hanging would not be good for the image they have to be discret
making a living hell for any gay and lesbian that are not in that class apart like Cooper and Ellen

hope its more clear now
im sorry for you that you didnt understand in the first place
deny ignorance indeed
edit on 9/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Couple things....

Why would you say that the "A" has ANYTHING to do with the NWO, Illuminati, Pyramids, or any other crap? Is the AARP in on this conspiracy as well? Those damn evil elderly people!

Then you change your story (again) and say that they aren't NWO. Which is it? They ARE Illuminati because they simply have an "A" in their name? They AREN'T? If they AREN'T then why did you even bring up the whole A = NWO thing in the first place?

And don't try to compare Iran to America in relation to it's treatment of gay people. It's completely ridiculous and you look very foolish trying to say that gays in America have it just as bad as in Iran. That's BS. Gays in America have it a million times better than gays in Iran. In general gay men are more successful than straight men, and while they do sometimes encounter violence from fellow citizens, even that is uncommon, and there is absolutely no government sponsored gaybashing or anything like what happens in Iran.

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
It appears I've caught you changing the goal posts, just like I caught you changing the goal posts with the Curiosity rover.

It appears it is you who is opposed to the truth and skew it and change it at whim and now when yet again caught out you resort to name calling and ad hom attacks.

I hope the members see you for what you are.

Yep, you definitely got him pegged. Don't worry, fortunately I think most members here are smart enough to see such people for what they really are, and don't take him seriously or pay much attention.

He's got some sort of mixed up delusional fantasy conspiracy that involves anything and everything, but makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. And when he's called out on his conspiracy not making any sense, he'll just lie, post things that are unrelated or irrelevant, or just change the direction his delusion is going.

Hey, I support talk of conspiracy theories, but I'd like them to be grounded in fact and logic, not delusion, misrepresentation, and utter ridiculousness.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Thoughts?

so where are you? not the usa i hope, who's leaders kow tow to the zionists as do many other western countries, like uk and oz. i hope you can rise up and toss out your leaders, including the christians who dont seem to complain about the murders in afghanistan by western governments.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by Ben81

Yeah.

People like Ellen Degeneres is treated so badly...

The monsters even gave her her own TV show where she can speak her mind and influence millions.

Poor woman...

edit on 1-9-2012 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

Let's stop the bickering and agree that both countries have a lot of evil, heartless, power hungry brutes running things!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Please dont' tell me you are an apologist for the Iranian regime and/or the Imams ...
Do you really think fluoride in some water in the USA compares to the torture and crimes against humanity committed by Iran against the citizens there? Really?

Time Magazine -5 reasons to suspect Iranian election results
Irans Revolutionary Guards Interfered with Election
YAHOO News - Iran Election Results are Suspicious
Human Rights Watch - Human Rights Abuses In Iran
International Campaign - Human Rights Abuses in Iran
Amnesty International - Iran Human Rights Abuses
Human Rights Documentaton Center - Iran Human Rights Abuses

Like I said .. .must be sucky to live in Iran.
I hope the people there can throw off the Imams and supposedly 'elected' leadership.

edit on 9/1/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

You are full of propaganda. Every time i see one of your posts, i get a hint at what you're going to say as it's always the same. The US is factually worse than Iran when it comes to suppression of it's people and torture of civilians (local, and foreign).

Stop ignoring crimes that the US has done. You cannot justify a dictatorship's actions by judging another dictatorship as being worse.

Each country has their own problems for crying out loud. But hey in the US no one gives a crap what their government does in their name, they will deny it and call black-kettle on eveyr single tiny little piece of wikipedia info they can find on another country to justify their foolishness at electing idiots.

edit on 1/9/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Haha, what about the pathetic excuse of a leadership we have here at home? Given the instability of the Middle East, a civil war in Iran could tip everything over.

Regardless, I think many people would agree that it is better to be a sovereign nation under corrupt rule than a "liberated" nation under puppet rule. Take us, for example: a majority of Americans are sick and tired of our current incumbents having no regard for us as citizens, though would we want to be rid of our current government and instead given a, say, Chinese puppet ruler coupled with a Pro-China congress or parliament?
edit on 1-9-2012 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: typo

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Never been to any ME or Europeen countries .. i know cant proove it
but i have heard that it is not a police state and far from it
i dont side with no one just want the truth and expose the liars
all worldwide leaders have some skeletons in their closet .. i believe that
but the skeletons inside the US closet is about to break .. it is filled at capacity
and when the door break .. everyone will be able to see how many skeletons are inside
if you could combined all closet from all countries in the world in the last 100 yrs
it wouldnt even reach 50% of the skeletons the us have now
did you ever watch "lord of war" with Nic Cage ?
Nicolas Cage was in fact playing the US gov
Arabs fighting Arabs and soon americans fighting americans
there is no US government .. its a facade .. secret societies run this country
JFK tried to warn us and he was assasinated because of that speech a yrs later

Ron Paul is another JFK but this time they found a certain use for him
they want people to listen to him and make a farce with Romney at the convention
Obama will expose the republican at his convention
maybe will tell some truth that in reality Bush made 9/11
expose Romney rich account and Ryan lies
they needed Ron Paul to be part of the republicans if you understand now

the Democrat will try to cease complete power of the USA in a martial law state
its easy connecting all the dots now .. come on people
they prepare the yrs 2012 for decades and centuries

Nothing is done for nothing with these guys
they make sure to always make 2 hit with 1 rock to with their deceptions game
and subliminal messages on the stupid tv all the time .. controlling young americans mind
edit on 9/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

I wished to include your large quote because it's almost as if you're speaking in tongues. I have to study the message further. Is this automatic writing? It is so good, better than the lyrics in 'Come Together'.

The Democrat will try to cease complete power of the usa
In a martial law state
It's easy connecting all the dots now
Come on people..this is 2012
They prepare the yrs 2012 for decades and centuries

This is pure bliss!
Like liquid understanding of complex issues, in one swig

The democrat will try to cease power...

I was thinking they'll (s)elect romney for the best suited to power structure continuation because they can't hold the obama ship together, too many things to explain for, too messy of a clean up. It could go either way, but I hear what you're saying.

Democrat will try to cease power (strong back beat)...

That is one thing barry's good for, division and strife, and the spread of the nsa/mic cancer.

edit on 1-9-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The wars are just to enforce the beleifs that there are borders and religions and colours deviding us

wake me up when september ends!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA
The wars are just to enforce the beleifs that there are borders and religions and colours deviding us

wake me up when september ends!

The innocent can never last

Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars

Not a big fan of Green Day, but I love your reference.

Serously, The tension is building, fear of economic collapse, linked with WW3, a Presidential Election that no one really wants to Vote in, and the always potential for natural disaster (note recent up tick in Earthquakes, Iran had one by the way, 5.0).

The last thing people need is jumping to conclusions and speculation. Im guilty of it as much as anyone, its what we do here. I believe there is coming a point where we ATSrs are going to need to have reliable facts and sources.

The cry wolf factor is high, and could be potentially dangerous as real info gets pushed aside for sensationalism. This site has the potential to be a real help for people when the system, or should I say if the system falls apart.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join