It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tampa RNC Cop Gets In Trouble For Being Nice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
So now good cops cant be good cops anymore ?
you can beat or kill someone without a good reason .. its ok
but if you answer and be nice with a citizen .. then its very awfull

This is getting out of control .. one day a group of good cop that know whats going on in the US
will take action and arrest all the corrupted politicians that give such strick orders to the cops
to be mindless when confronted by a citizen

edit on 9/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Lead by example. This guy should get a ton of bonus points on his records for being nice.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This i a good exchange but I have one problem with the view of this guy... At about the 5:15-5:20 mark he says he "is a soldier"

What does he mean? Is he really an enlisted military man or is this the part of the military style training that the police are indoctrinated too?

I would say training.

These guys are part of the standing army that our forefathers warned us about!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Now that is good public relations and how cops should be able to diffuse a situation.

This guy deserves the respect of us all.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

He is a soldier...he's putting a finer point on the conversation to let the guy know he still has his obligations...duties but he respects the other guys point of view...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

He is a soldier...he's putting a finer point on the conversation to let the guy know he still has his obligations...duties but he respects the other guys point of view...

I agree when you put yourself in his shoes
the obligation that everyone have is making money for their familly
money is the source of all problem and its only paper .. toilette paper worth more
in the past we had real silver coins .. now its all paper and cheap metal

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This has been a very calm convention for the cops. Only 3 arrests from what I have read and mostly peaceful protests. They have been cutting officers from the now empty detention center. As long as they are just loud and annoying like the guy in video things can go along nice and smooth.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The title says the cop "gets in trouble". Did he get in trouble? No. He answered the questions the best he could, given his responsibility to his job. He was nice and he didn't get in trouble.

Of course, if he went outside his job responsibilities, he might "get in trouble". Any person would. Anyone who did something he wasn't supposed to do would get in trouble with his boss.

I think you're making a story out of nothing.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Cool, calm and collective.....In all honesty about how 75% of most officers are. I know there are videos online everyday showing law enforcement in a bad light. However in my VAST personal experience I can tell you they are human beings just like us trying to go to work and support their families. A great group of people as a whole.

top topics

join