It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koch brother breaks from GOP, supports gay marriage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

But they do know its a distraction and waste of energy when looking at the bigger picture.

Eventually I think we will all get to that point. Someday it will no longer be an issue.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Annee

But they do know its a distraction and waste of energy when looking at the bigger picture.

Eventually I think we will all get to that point. Someday it will no longer be an issue.

Kinda scares me what might replace it

Yeah - true. I don't really discuss my political views on ATS - - - but I lean towards a Logical Progressive Centrist.

It helps me see the vision direction the real leaders of the Right want to go - - - but its frustrating getting past the extreme religious supporters. Extreme and Logic is an Oxymoron. It does not fit "bottom line money". Money is logical.

Hope that makes sense to you. Doubt everyone will get it.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by FlyersFan

As long as Koch continues to fund the GOP, he can have his thoughts on gay marriage all he wants and no one will care.

Wouldn't that be hypocritical of Republicans to do so? They have ridiculed the Democrats for taking Soros' money while he maintains "extreme" views.

Since when does different equal extreme?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I used the word extreme in "" to indicate that is what has been said about Soros.

That's all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join