It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 'Secrets' To Be Revealed In September

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

You could have at least waited until the 22nd before saying nothing. Ok its Sept 22
annnnnnnnnnd

Nothing.

Now we're on track.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

Doesnt Las Vegas have a non disclosure law? They do, I know I've heard of it. Yes, they do.
They say
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
So dont expect to hear anything.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Anyone attending or know of someone who is? When the initial story broke i was pretty interested, I'd love to see what comes out of these but i'm on the other side of the country. Waiting eagerly for the recordings

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Jchristopher5

Doesnt Las Vegas have a non disclosure law? They do, I know I've heard of it. Yes, they do.
They say
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
So dont expect to hear anything.

Poor Prince Harry. He actually believed that when running around naked.
edit on 22-9-2012 by texasgirl because: Rephrased

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I thought that was supposed to have happened last September? I vaguely remember balloons in NY and a mothership photographed next to them that turned out to be light bulb reflections in a window, or was that a different disclosure event?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Are they illuminati?
Don't think so.
Only the Illuminati can disclose the UFO.

I can't wait though, can you?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I am actually a believer in Aliens. But...here is exactly what is going to happen.

They will announce they have seen UFO's or know of UFO's. That the government knows about UFO's and is covering it up. They will sell DVD's of it and that will be it. Nothing earth shattering, astounding, life changing...

Any bets?

YAWN...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is going to get a lot of hate, but I feel the need to say this.

Aliens are not flying around in discs on this planet. The perfect cover up for US Military Spy Planes sneaking a peek into Russia or China is calling them UFO's.

Remember when the U2 Spy Plane got shot down over Russia? Now were calling them UFO's over China. Coincidence? MAYBE.

It's also hilarious how almost every single UFO video or witness Testimony's about UFO's is that they always show or say that they saw a light in the sky. Why would UFO's have lights on them? Are they scared of hitting a deer?

What's worse is this giant bull# story about aliens flying these "UFO's" is now sort of become a religion. People believe this stuff without... any evidence! You know what most people's response to that is? "Well uh, there's a bunch of witnesses that made books about it" And so on. You can't have witness testimony's as your only piece of evidence. If that was the case the Justice system would be completely #ed!

This is another tool of distraction uses by the elite to massage your brain. Don't worry about Israel performing Genocide in Gaza, or worry about the Federal Reserve completely screwing you over. Just keep watching that alien show on the history Channel while your brain is slowly disintegrating into goo.

/end rant.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69

It's also hilarious how almost every single UFO video or witness Testimony's about UFO's is that they always show or say that they saw a light in the sky. Why would UFO's have lights on them? Are they scared of hitting a deer?

What's worse is this giant bull# story about aliens flying these "UFO's" is now sort of become a religion.

This is another tool of distraction uses by the elite to massage your brain. Don't worry about Israel performing Genocide in Gaza, or worry about the Federal Reserve completely screwing you over. Just keep watching that alien show on the history Channel while your brain is slowly disintegrating into goo.

Its not a religion - its a reality. Just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Of course, I might be wrong also so I guess we'll all know when we get absolute, definitive proof. Until then, go on believing what you need to believe.

And who says Israel or the federal reserve is more important than preparing for contact with extraterrestrials?
All the whining about Israel over the past 50 years has lead no where, and the federal reserve is another topic that leads to lots of gabbing and never any action. Maybe its the Illuminati who want you to keep talking about all the BS politics. Ever thought about that?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Experienced what yet? Experienced seeing a UFO? Let's say I do see a light in the sky, it flies around the sky and it looks pretty. What makes you jump to Aliens?

Israel and the Federal Reserve is important. The people in charge of both perform Genocide. You think that's less important then talking about UFO's? If you think it is, how can you be that narrow minded?

And I would love to hear your argument about UFO's headlights. We can also talk about abductions as well.

I will be waiting for your post.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Experienced what yet? Experienced seeing a UFO? Let's say I do see a light in the sky, it flies around the sky and it looks pretty. What makes you jump to Aliens?

I'm certainly not talking about lights in the sky. Yes, people see "lights in the sky" and think they are strange all the time. But there are (I am quite certain) some unexplained craft out there that do not originate on this planet. Until you have experienced one, you can't know why some people would be so convinced of this.

Israel and the Federal Reserve is important. The people in charge of both perform Genocide.

Prove it! (Somewhere else, not here as that is completely off topic in this forum.)

You think that's less important then talking about UFO's? If you think it is, how can you be that narrow minded?

In the grand scheme of things, Israel and the federal reserve are trivial. Why is it narrow minded to think that contact with another civilization would be more important and of much greater historical importance than these political issues you refer to? Sorry, but I think you have it backwards.

And I would love to hear your argument about UFO's headlights.

Who said ANYTHING about UFOs headlights?

edit on 22-9-2012 by bluestreak53 because: fix quote format

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Aliens are not flying around in discs on this planet. The perfect cover up for US Military Spy Planes sneaking a peek into Russia or China is calling them UFO's.

Remember when the U2 Spy Plane got shot down over Russia? Now were calling them UFO's over China. Coincidence? MAYBE.

What's worse is this giant bull# story about aliens flying these "UFO's" is now sort of become a religion. People believe this stuff without... any evidence! You know what most people's response to that is? "Well uh, there's a bunch of witnesses that made books about it" And so on. You can't have witness testimony's as your only piece of evidence. If that was the case the Justice system would be completely #ed!

/end rant.

+
Spy planes ! ROFLMAO !!!!!
Dude, you must be living in a cave, why would you need spy planes when 35 years ago the satellites were able to
to see and read something as small as a license plate, today,they have drones that are the size of large birds, and that's just public knowledge , I can't even fathom what they have that's classified. .
so why would they go through all that trouble of making a UFO to spy on other countries ?
and besides that, us or any other country, do not possess the technology to maneuver and fly at those speeds.
so that pretty much flushed whole theory down the tubes .
edit on 22-9-2012 by zigoapex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I am with you Blues!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I have a problem here.
Do i feel sorry for the ppl that cook storys like this up?
Or should i luagh at them for beeing naive?

If i were to post a story like this and i knew i wouldnt be
able back it up later by a "TOLD U SO", i would NEVER post it.

Is there a reason for posting stuff that dont hold
up in a court?

Or is it the "FIRST" line that is so tempting?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Any new info? The due date has passed.

A quick search has not shown any new information...

This thread no longer shows on last posts activity...

edit on 23-9-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Yet another "Disclosure" date comes and goes.

Why not take the Disclosure Pledge?

"I promise not to start or read another Disclosure thread ever ever again and spend my time more productively instead."

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamdan
Yet another "Disclosure" date comes and goes.

Why not take the Disclosure Pledge?

"I promise not to start or read another Disclosure thread ever ever again and spend my time more productively instead."

It not that the lecture didn't happen, we just have not heard the contents yet? Waiting on Lee Spiegel. He will put a story up, I am sure.

Lets wait and see what was discussed. I believe mass acceptance and disclosure are inevitable. I won't be giving up hope that it happens soon.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zigoapex
why would you need spy planes when 35 years ago the satellites were able to
to see and read something as small as a license plate,

I keep reading this claim, but is there anything to actually back it up?

So actually what was "disclosed" at the talk? Not much new, it appears just the same nonsense as we have heard before.

Also although the OP said it was at a "A Smithsonian affiliated museum"

anybody can book any event there www.nationalatomictestingmuseum.org...

and this event never appeared under their list of "What's Happening" it shows it actually had nothing to do with the museum, it was just a event booked there - the same as you can book a room at the National Press Club.
edit on 23-9-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

You keep saying "experienced one." Are you talking about being abducted? Or seeing a UFO?

About the Federal Reserve and Israel.

www.hiddenmysteries.org...

and Israel- I'm surprised you didn't know about Israel performing Genocide in Gaza? Where the hell have you been for the last 4 decades?

www.aljazeera.com...

www.countercurrents.org...

australia.to...:israel-is-committing-genocide-in-gaza&catid=94:breaking-news&Itemid=171

The Federal Reserve and Israel is trivial?

I'm guessing you have a underground bunker whenever these guys want to have another fun war right? Have you not heard any propaganda supporting the invasion of Iran lately? Have you not heard over the 500,000 innocent lives killed in Iraq and Afghanistan? And your calling this # trivial? What kool aid are you drinking bud?

Let me ask you this, what other evidence is their of UFO's other then Witness Testimonies?

I'm going to love your response to this.

And by headlights, I mean almost every UFO video or witness testimony these people always say they see a light, and then they always jump to aliens. And then these people make books and reap the profits.
Why would UFO's have lights on them exactly?

You can continue your search of how you came to be, just like a Catholic believes the Pope is a direct line to God, but you can't say Genocide is trivial. Hell, even the Federal Reserve ripping everyone off in this country is not trivial.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zigoapex

You don't think we still use Spy planes? You think I'm living under a rock? #ing aye even the average teenager knows what the modern spy plane looks like. All they have to do is play call of duty!

www.wsws.org...

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.armybase.us...

www.wired.com...

www.nytimes.com...

The level of ignorance with you "UFO believers" is outstanding.

Is the Mercury and Fluoride getting too much into your head, or did an alien probe you too hard? I would love to talk to one of these aliens and ask them why the # would they have giant bright lights illuminating their whole ship.

I've asked this over and over again and I can never get an answer. This is probably one of the biggest holes in this whole "we believe aliens are flying around in discs" bs story.

And one more thing. Of all places for your Holy Grail "Alien Show" Ancient Aliens I think it's called, it's on the History Channel. Of all places it's on the History Channel! ahahahhaha!

Wait, what's the History Channel apart of? The CFR huh? What is the CFR? The Council of Foreign Relations? What are they? What do they do? Who controls them? I'll leave you to uncover the rest. They are literally mocking you with the guy that has the awesome hair cut. It's also hilarious how people think aliens built the Pyramids. The human race just seems to be getting more stupid by the hour.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join