It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 'Secrets' To Be Revealed In September

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Amanda 5, can you share some of your experiences? I love to hear, since I have never met anyone with paranormal experience. Thank you, EdisonGal.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

I hate to be a bum out, and crit these allegations, but how many times before, have we heard , about disclosure? thats the real question!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com...

, Bill Coleman, the retired Air Force colonel and former Project Blue Book mouthpiece, insists he’s got a “blockbuster” up his sleeve. “I’m 89. I won’t be around much longer,” Coleman says from his home in Indian Harbour Beach. He says he’s resisted multiple third-party efforts to pry it out of him before said date.

I will continue to breath while awaiting their announcement of this blockbuster that he has up his sleeve.

I wonder if a director of a Museum would be opposed to generating media attention ?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

hahaha

Good pont!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Aaaaaaaaand

NOTHING.....

Again and again...Why dont they learn..

Ignore those ppl talking about DISCLOSURE..
IT WONT COME...

If aliens come here, we WILL find out.
But it WONT be the likes of Steven Greer or
those gnomes that tells it.....

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

how many times does the commentator have to say 'as ancient alien theorists believe!'

I turned it into a drinking game, myself.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

You do realize that there is absolutely nothing in the bible about any rapture dont you? That concept was a new one that came into being recently. It was never part of scripture and has only been popular in belief since about the mid 70's.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Month is 1/2 over...Still waiting......
Arn't suprises supposed to come in October though...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

There is going to be no rapture. None. No people floating up to heaven. I'm so tired of this rapture nonsense. From Harold Camping to the galactic federation B S ...i t ain't gonna happen. No matter how many utube videos that say it will happen, no matter how many bible thumping preachers tell you it's coming...it ain't gonna happen.

D es

You are correct. There is nothing in scripture that states anything like this. This whole rapture thing is pretty new to the theology of christianity and became popular in the mid 70's.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I am pretty sure that I could survive for a week in the wilds. I am sure that most people could figure that out. What we're too dumb to pick berries and find a stream? We cant figure out how to build a lean-to ? If you said that most people would find it hard to exist in this way I could agree with you but when you say that we would not survive a week while 200 years ago we could it is just silly.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by melvin2012
i find any idea of discloure impossible to happen by our goverments, they have so much to lose by being honest, no more spying on other countries, and blaming ufos, with discloure id expect anti gravity and new power sources free energy better health care beyond what we know...........thats off the top of my head so already thats quite a loss of money for our currupt goverments , but that said i still believe disclosure will happen but it will come from our visitors in the sky, a show that will be so obvious nobody will misunderstand what they are seeing, well thats my thoughts anyway right or wrong time will tell

Aliens have become the Jesus of the new age. The promise of redemption, the saviour. They will bring us new technology, they will save the planet. Its the same old story with updated characters. Once the aliens return (sound famaliar) we will be saved.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by andolin
Month is 1/2 over...Still waiting......
Arn't suprises supposed to come in October though...

The surprises are always a month away. They keep moving the goal posts.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
So today's the day and its time to reveal the secrets .

post by CigaretteMan
Time to get ready for disclosure.

Hope so , but I think we've been here before .... prepare for disappointment and hope for enlightenment , but mostly prepare for disappointment

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
September nearly passed, oh wait, a lot of months have already passed like that... don't bother OP, you are wasting your time and that of others who take a minute to read it

Or is the expected solar storm tomorrow that actually will hardly damage even the communications if at all the disclosre sign? ...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Star for you. Mixing dogma with unexplained phenomena will never get out of fashion, add to that a bit of entrapenourism and we have a great scam to renew the fleecing of the village idiots. This is why it is important to learn and remember history...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Here we are, September 22. This evening, four distinguished men will meet in Las Vegas, and present untold secrets to the world. Do we have an ATS corespondent attending?

I am excited about the potential news, although it is unlikely to be "the moment". But, maybe it is another significant step. I don't think disclosure happens until the majority of citizens are in tune with the UFO reality, and demand the truth. Four military men, including two that were involved in the Blue Book scam, with media coverage is not insignificant.

Contrsry to some on here, I think it will be a significant moment tonight, and I think that it is another step towards mass acceptance, which will proceed official disclosure. If you are a believer, tell your friends about such things as the Minot incident, and many other well documented cases. We are the key to mass acceptance, and eventually disclosure.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
Here we are, September 22. This evening, four distinguished men will meet in Las Vegas, and present untold secrets to the world. Do we have an ATS corespondent attending?

I am excited about the potential news, although it is unlikely to be "the moment". But, maybe it is another significant step. I don't think disclosure happens until the majority of citizens are in tune with the UFO reality, and demand the truth. Four military men, including two that were involved in the Blue Book scam, with media coverage is not insignificant.

Contrsry to some on here, I think it will be a significant moment tonight, and I think that it is another step towards mass acceptance, which will proceed official disclosure. If you are a believer, tell your friends about such things as the Minot incident, and many other well documented cases. We are the key to mass acceptance, and eventually disclosure.

Thanks for the heads up on the Minot INcident

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
What amazes me is that mainstream science talk about habitable planets as if alien technology do not have
enough brains to build an incredible civilization underground,

It is almost as if that is what the powers that be want us to constantly turn too, habitable planet idea everything we need to live above ground.

There is massive evidence of large machinery digging underground in earth. There are these large tubes in and out of the ground on mars and yet "curiosity" doesn't seem curious about it?

Something is strange, very strange what NASA is doing! Truly incredibly secret to say the least.,

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

once we have mass acceptance we won't need disclosure

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yep here we are on the day. Has anyone heard anything yet? They had that meteor shower (show) over in the UK last night. Was that the mother ship coming in?
The Ferengy have landed. LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join